就新闻报纸啊,你们那的人都不看报纸的吗?
The newspaper? They don't have newspapers in there?
现在还有哪个傻帽看报纸
I don't know who the fuck reads newspapers.
惹,我想还是有这种傻帽的吧
Uh, whoever wants to know what the fuck's going on, I guess.
- 那然后呢?
- So?
- 什么然后?
- So... what?
然后那劳什子报纸上都报道了什么?
So, what the fuck did the newspaper say?
哦,我不清楚,基本就是你说的那些了
Oh, I don't know. What you said.
一个人在杀了个孩子之后被别人杀了
That someone was killed after killing some kid.
- 有提到他们的名字吗?
- Did it say their names?
- 那对父母?
- The parents?
对
Yeah.
姆。。。我记不清了
Hmm, I don't remember.
百度一下,应该查的到
But I'm sure you can look it up online.
里士满儿童谋杀案
女子溺死三龄童(动机不明) 后遭枪杀
帕特?
Pat?
干嘛?
What?
你在看什么?
What are you looking at?
一辆皮卡
A truck.
皮卡?
A truck?
那辆皮卡一直停在那
This truck's just been sitting there.
自从那晚...
Hasn't moved since...
就一直没有移♥动♥过
that night.
你饿不饿?我...
You hungry? I...
那辆该死的皮卡在那晚后就一直停在那儿
This fucking truck has been parked out there since that night.
- 一直没有移♥动♥过
- It hasn't moved.
- 好了,好了,我知道了
- Okay, I see it.
帕特
Pat.
帕特里克
Patrick.
你弄疼我了
You're hurting my arm.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
我想去佩顿的幼儿园把他的东西拿回来
I thought I'd go to... to Peyton's school and get his things.
我们一起去吧?
Thought maybe we could go together.
你♥爸♥爸之前打来电♥话♥,他问。。。
Your dad called earlier. He...
问你多久回办公室上班
He was wondering when you'd be back in the office.
大家都想你
Everyone misses you.
第2枪
That second shot.
什么?
What?
我不该开那第二枪的
I shouldn't have taken that second shot.
我本该努力帮她止血
I could have tried to stop the bleeding...
再跟警♥察♥说她逃跑了
Told the police she got away.
我本可以查出她的身份
I could have found out who she was.
我在地下室有那么多刑具
I have all those tools in the basement.
严刑拷打一定能得知真♥相♥
I could have figured out why.
这样我就可以让一切都步入正轨
Then I could have done it the right way.
萎迪老师?
Mr. Verdel?
啊,是麦考斯太太啊
Mrs. Michaels
- 可以打扰一下吗?
- Is this a good time?
- 没问题,请进
- Of course. Come in.
孩子们在课间休息
The students are at recess.
你们最近还好吗?
How are you getting along?
过一天算一天吧
One day at a time, I guess.
谢谢您来参加葬礼,还有你的...卡片
Thank you for coming to the funeral, by the way, and...
我...我很抱歉我一直
for your card. I'm sorry I haven't...
没时间来这边为您所做的一切表示感谢
haven't had a chance to get around to get around to thank-you note yet.
不,不用客气,我并不求什么回报
No, please, I'm... I'm not expecting anything like that.
我只是为其他孩子不能来参加葬礼表示遗憾
I'm just sorry more of the other students didn't attend the services.
我不认为孩子们需要参加葬礼
I don't think children need to be at funerals.
那种场合不适合他们
It's not really the place for them.
抱歉,我只是……
I'm sorry. I just, um...
我就是不知道……该怎么做?
I don't really know...What am I supposed to do?
我该拿他的东西还是……
Am I supposed to just get his things or...
哦对,内什么,我把东西都放好了
Yes, I-I have everything together.
我并没有要催您快来处理的意思
I didn't mean for you to have to come here.
等您准备好了就可以随时来拿
Would have dropped it off when you were ready.
你知道吗,我都不知道什么时候算准备好
Guess I didn't know when that was gonna be, you know?
原来是今天
Turned out it was today.
这里主要是佩顿做的手工小玩意,画的画
It's mostly art projects,crafts, paintings,
还有一些日用品,就这些
some supplies, things like that.
麦太太?
Ms. Michaels?
麦太太。。。
Ms. Michaels.
不好意思,孩子们很快就回来了
I'm sorry, but the students will be back in just a minute.
噢对,是的
Of course. Yes.
谢谢你一直以来的帮助,萎老师
Thank you, Mr. Verdel,for all your help.
嗨,罗丽
Hi, Laurie.
嗯,今天感觉好些了,谢谢你
Um, little bit better today. Thank you.
你上次不是说一块吃个饭吗
I was actually wondering if that offer for lunch was still on the table.
我今天倒是可以出来
I just could really get out of the house today.
噢,无所谓,哪儿都行
Oh, I don't care. Anywhere's great.
好吧,嗯,听上去还不错
Sure, um, that sounds wonderful.
非常感谢你为我做这些
Thank you so much for doing this.
不,我会……见面再跟你讲
No, I'll just... I'll talk to you when I see you.
好,拜拜
Okay. Bye.
你好,有什么可以效劳吗?
Can I help you, dear?
嗯,我想跟写这个的人谈谈
Yeah, I want to talk to the guy who wrote this.
嗯。。是关于什么方面的?
Uh-huh. And what is this regarding?
你自己看
This.
原来如此,很抱歉,可我们这不允许记者进行直接采访
I see. Unfortunately, I'm not able to
allow direct access to the reporters.
我可以给你留个新闻台的电♥话♥号♥码或邮箱地址
I can give you a phone number to the news desk or an e-mail address.
为什么?我怎么就不能直接找他了?
Why? Why can't I just talk to him?
- 我刚才说得很清楚了。。。
- As I just explained...
- 他现在在没?
- Is he back there right now?
这你管不着,小姐,反正你不能进去
That is beside the point. Ma'am,you are not allowed back there.
我要叫保全了
I'm calling security.
雷蒙德·犀利?你们这谁叫雷蒙德·犀利!
Raymond Sheeley? Which one of you is Raymond Sheeley?
- 有什么事吗?
- Can I help you?
- 你是雷蒙德·犀利?
- Are you Raymond Sheeley?
- 不是,不过……
- No, but...
- 靠!不是就给我闪一边去!
- Well, then get the fuck out of my way.
你是雷蒙德·犀利?这是你写的吗?
Are you Raymond Sheeley?Did you write this?
- 是的
- Yeah.
- 这两人叫什么名字?
- What were their names?
- 哪两个人?
- Who?
- 开枪打死她的那两个
- The people that shot her.
- 这我不能告诉你
- I can't tell you that.
- 别他妈耍花招,雷蒙德
- Don't fuck with me, Raymond.
- 快说!他们的名字是什么?!
- What were their fucking names?!
- 我不知道!他们。。。。
- I don't know! They...
他们不想公开!
They didn't want them disclosed!
- 你该离开了,小姐
- It's time to go, miss.
- 把你的爪子拿开!
- Get your hands off me.
别碰我!
Get your hands off me!
雷蒙德,告诉我他们的名字!我说了别他妈碰我!
Get me those names, Raymond!I said get your hands off me!
你要再来,我们就报♥警♥
Come back again,we'll call the police.
帕特里克?
Patrick?
一条新留言,留言1
One new message. Message one.
你好,这是给米兰妮·麦考斯的信息
Hello. This message is for Melanie Michaels.
我是第八频道的新闻联播栏目
I'm calling from the channel 8 news desk.
我们收到你的消息,对于你的儿子我们深表遗憾
We received your message and are very sorry to hear about the loss of your son.
不幸的是,它证明了我们在这次事件中运作的一个部分……
Unfortunately, it turns out we ran a segment on this incident...
留言删除,无新留言
Message deleted. No new messages.
你在家
You are home.
不然我去哪儿?
Where else would I be?
帕特,你看上去不太好
Pat, you don't look so good.
一个死了儿子的父亲会好看么?
How should the father with a dead son look?
亲爱的,你不要这么想
Babe, you can't think like that.
也许你应该这么想
Or maybe you should.
这又是想说明什么?
And what's that supposed to mean?
没什么
Nothing.
没什么
Nothing.
跟我一块上楼好吗?