Why don't you come upstairs with me?
我有点东西想给你看看
I got something to show you.
来吧
Come on.
他就在我们身边
He's all around us.
我们会好起来的
We're gonna be okay.
老婆
Babe.
我知道,我明白
I know. I know.
我懂
I know.
嘿,没关系,没关系
Hey, it's okay. It's okay.
我们还可以再有一个儿子的
We could always have another one.
- 早,爸爸
- Morning, dad.
- 早
- Morning.
很高兴你能回来
It's good to have you back.
你还好吗?
How you doing?
我不知道该怎么回答这个问题了
I don't know how to answer that question anymore.
好吧
Okay.
我就在隔壁,如果你想和我聊聊……
You know I'm right next door if you need to talk or...
或者想提早下班的话就来找我
just want to get out of here early.
好的,谢谢你,爸爸
All right. Thanks, dad.
见到你我很欣慰,儿子
It's good to see you, son.
- 我是欧莉警官
- Detective Oler.
- 欧警官,你好
- Detective Oler, hi.
- 额,我是帕特里克·麦考斯
- Uh, this is Patrick Michaels.
- 你好
- Yes?
我儿子佩顿,是您在调查他的死因
You're investigating the death of my son, Peyton.
对,我记得你,麦考斯先生,有什么可以效劳的吗?
Yes, I remember, Mr.Michaels. How can I help you?
嗯,我发现了点什么,我觉得应该跟你讲一讲
Well, I found something that I felt I should tell you about.
请说
Okay.
出事那天到现在,一辆皮卡一直停在我们家门口那条街上
There's a truck that's been parked on our street ever since that day.
- 一直没动过
- It hasn't moved.
- 本当?
- Uh-huh.
然后,我在车里发现了一张署名为安妮卡的机动车登记卡
Well, I went into the truck, and I found a vehicle registration card for Anika...
你在里面?这是什么意思?
What do you mean,went inside of it?
意思就是我进入车里面
I went inside the truck.
麦先生,你撬开了那辆车?
Mr. Michaels, did you break into this vehicle?
不……不是
N... no.
它没上锁,我就直接开车门坐进去了
It was unlocked.I just opened the door.
这跟它有没有上锁无关,您有从这辆机动车上取走什么东西吗?
It does not matter if it was unlocked.Did you take anything from the vehicle?
机动车?对,就像我说的,我发现了这张机动车登记卡
Vehicle? Well, like I was just saying,
I found this vehicle registration card.
麦先生,你必须把这卡递交给我们,我明白你很生气
Mr. Michaels, you really must leave this
to us. I understand that you're upset.
但我建议你迅速返还从那辆车上所取走的一切物品
Now, I suggest you return whatever items
you took from the vehicle immediately.
我今天会派人去搜查
I will have someone check it out today,
如果有什么发现,一定会通知你
and we'll be sure to notify you if anything develops.
- 麦先生?
- Mr. Michaels?
- 挂了
- Fine.
妈蛋!
Fuck!
佩顿?
Peyton?
佩顿,妈妈看不到你了
Peyton, mommy can't see you.
佩顿?
Peyton?
同志
Excuse me.
你的帽子掉了
You dropped your hat.
还给你
Here you go.
我的孩子在那边
That's mine over there.
我们之前好像在这里见你好几次了,哪一个是你的孩子?
I think we've seen you here a few times before. Which one's yours?
- 喂?
- Hello?
- 嘿,罗丽,是。。是我
- Hey, Laurie, I-it's me.
嘿,你好吗?
Hey. How are you?
嗯…我很好
Um... I'm okay.
今天可以再一起吃个午饭吗?
I was actually wondering if maybe we could
get together and do lunch again today.
哦,亲,对不起,今天我不行啊
Oh, honey, I'm sorry, I can't today.
为什么啊?我。。。。
Are you sure? I-I just...
我今天真的想找个人谈谈心
I could really use someone to talk to today.
不好意思,我真的没空
No, I just can't.
- 好吧,好吧,我知道了
- Okay. No, no, I get it.
- 要不打给梅根吧?
- Have you tried to call Megan?
好吧,可是不行啊,你晓不晓得,我没她的号♥码
Yeah, you know what? I don't even... I don't even have her number.
跟我说一下好吗?
Do you think you could give it to me?
- 当然
- Sure.
- 好的,你等下,我记记,你好了吗?
- Okay, just hold on one sec, okay?
好了
Yeah.
好了,你开始说吧
Okay. Go ahead.
好的,她的号♥码是969-1134
Okay, it's 969-1134.
- 你还在吗?
- You there?
- 是的,我还在
- No, no, I'm here.
好的,嗯,以后再和你聊,亲
Okay. Well, talk to you soon, honey.
好的,谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
我在外面站一会儿,儿子
I'm gonna step out for a minute, son.
大米,我是马歇尔,我和帕特里克在一块
Mel, it's Marshall.I have Patrick here.
我们在医院,急诊室
We're at the hospital, the E.R.
他弄伤了自己,但看样子应该没事
He hurt himself, but he's okay, physically, I guess.
医生像我一样很关心他今后如何对待佩顿的事
Look, they're concerned about him here,
and so am I, how he's handling Peyton.
医生介绍了一家心理康复辅♥导♥中心
They're sending us to some kind of
support group for this sort of thing.
我得回单位了,我真希望你能来陪他
Look, I have to get back to the office,
but I really think you should be there.
他现在需要你
He needs you right now.
康复中心离家大约1个小时车程,在那种教会一样的地方
The group is in an hour.It's at some church loca...
拜托
Come on.
小爱,显显灵
Esther, come on.
谢谢你显灵
Thank God.
帕特里克?
Patrick?
愿意自我介绍一下吗?
Would you like to introduce yourself?
不是吧,之前他们告诉我不是一定得说的
No, I was told that I didn't have to talk.
确实不强求,完全自愿
That's true. You don't have to.
我。。。大家好,我叫帕特里克·麦考斯
I'm... hi. I'm Patrick Michaels.
请你站起来说好吗,帕特里克?
Would you mind standing up for us, Patrick?
我的名字叫帕特里克·麦考斯
My name is Patrick Michaels.
呃,我来这里是因为,我儿子佩顿被谋杀了
Uh, I'm here because my son Peyton was murdered,
思念是一种很玄的东西,如影随形
and I can't stop thinking about it.
我无力抗拒,特别是夜里,想他到无法呼吸
I can't stop thinking about his little body laying there...
我忍♥受不了再也见不到我儿子的微笑
And h... how he's never gonna smile at me again,
所以我每时每刻都在想那个女凶手
and I can't stop thinking about the woman that did it and...
我本来可以好好收拾她的,我有很多修理她的手段
All the things that I want to do to her,all the ways that I want to hurt her.
拿撸火多
Okay.
试着转化这股仇恨
Let's try redirecting this anger.
你最想念佩顿什么?
What do you miss most about Peyton?
作为一个父亲,我感到很内疚
I miss not feeling guilty about being a bad father.
惹,我..
Um, I...
我。。。我曾经觉得..
You know, I used to feel like..
养家糊口
uh, working and making money,
维持生计
uh, providing a home and food
对我的家人就足够了,我在家充当的就是这种角色
for my family was enough, you know,
was the role that, uh, I played.
可是现在。。。
And now all...
我好后悔以前没有尽到丈夫和父亲的责任
I can think about is just the things that we didn't do together,
没有花时间好好陪儿子玩,每次我只会对孩子说
time that I didn't spend with him,
things we'll never get to do together,
“等一会好吗”,“现在没空”之类的屁话
and all the times that I said, "not now"...
他只是单纯地想和我玩,可现在,我说什么都晚了。。
To this little boy that just wanted to play with his dad...
无论以前再忙再累。。。
How I was too...
我都难辞其咎
busy or too tired.
我现在失去了一切
Uh, I miss...
这全是我咎由自取
taking my entire life for granted.
- 麦考斯先生
- Mr. Michaels.
- 有事吗?
- Yes?
- 阿尼阿塞哟,我系埃利奥特来的
- Hi. I'm Elliot.
- 叫我帕特里克
- Patrick.
不好意思,打扰你一点点时间,我没有恶意
Sorry. I-I don't mean to bother you.
我想说的是,你刚才说的那些话令我大为感动
I just wanted to say that I really appreciated
你讲得感人肺腑,震人心魄
what you had to say back there, your honesty.