内啥,希望能在那见到你
So, anyway, I uess I'll see you there.
好了,就这样,88
Okay. Bye.
下午好
Good afternoon.
首先要感谢今天在座的每一位新入会员
I just want to begin by thanking each
and every one of you for joining us today.
我的名字叫丹妮斯·没逗死,是这家妇女康复中心的负责人
My name is Denise Meadows, and I'm the
director of the women's healing network.
我是一名执业药师兼♥职♥业咨♥询♥师
I'm a licensed therapist and a grief counselor...
在心理健康辅♥导♥领域,已有超过20年的丰富经验
and I've been in this field for over twenty years.
我知道大家今天能来到这里,需要很大的勇气
And what I can tell you is I understand that it took a lot of courage
这点我非常理解
for you to come here today.
但我要说的是:在座各位同病相怜,患难与共
But I wanted to let you know we all have something in common.
大家都失去了生命中最重要的人
We all have lost someone that is very important to us.
请问一下
Excuse me.
有什么可以帮你的吗?
Is there something that I can help you with?
- 额,是这样的,我想填一份求职申请表,可以吗?
- Yes. Can I fill out an application?
- 可以啊
- Sure.
给你,回去填好以后送过来就行了
Here you are. You want to go ahead and fill that out, bring it back on in?
- 我能在这填吗?
- Can I fill it out here?
- 随便你啊
- If you'd like.
- 给你笔
- There you go.
- 多谢
- Thank you.
佩顿?
Peyton?
佩顿?
Peyton?
佩顿!
Peyton!
哦佛祖啊!
Oh, my God.
佩顿!
Peyton!
- 帮帮忙,我儿子不见了!
- Please, help my son.
- 出什么事了?
- Is everything okay here?
我儿子。。。他刚才。。。刚就站在这的,就一会工夫。。
My son... he was just... he was
literally standing here with me one se...
- 他就在这的!
- He was just right here.
- 告诉我他的长相
- Can you tell me what he looks like?
他。。。佩顿!你在哪?!他长得。。。
He's... Peyton! Where are you?! He's...
女士,请你描述一下令郎的长相好吗?
Ma'am, can you describe your son to me?
- 他金发,他。。。他才三岁,他。。。。
- He's blond. He's... he's three.
- 恩,好的
- Okay. Okay.
- 我的老天爷啊,我儿子怎么就这么不见了呢!
- Oh, my God. I can't believe I lost him.
- 金发,他穿什么衣服?
- Blond hair. What was he wearing?
额。。。他,他穿T恤衫,他穿他最爱的那件,最爱的那件蓝色T恤衫
He's in a T-shirt. He's in his favorite...
he's in his favorite blue T-shirt.
- 蓝色T恤衫?金发?
- Blue T-shirt, blond hair.
- 对!蓝色T恤衫,金发。。。
- Yeah, blue T-shirt, blond hair.
- 眼睛是蓝色的
- He's got blue eyes.
- 好的,三岁
- Okay. Three years old.
他从来不走远的!是被别人抱走的!肯定是被别人拐走了!
He'd never leave. Somebody took him. I bet somebody took him!
好了,好了,我知道了,我会帮你的
Okay, I tell you, I'm gonna go look and see in the...
人贩子拐走了我儿子!我要出去找他!
Someone took him! I'm gonna check outside!
我去查下内部监控摄像,女士
I will look on the internal security cameras, ma'am...
- 看看能不能找到他
- and see if we can find him.
- 太谢谢你了,佩顿!
- Thank you so much. Peyton!
哦,天哪,佩顿!
Oh, please, Peyton!
您有新的留言
One new message.
嗨,爱丝特,我是米兰妮,对不起现在才回你
Hi, Esther. This is Melanie. Sorry I'm just getting back to you now.
今天我有点私事,所以没来参加互助会
I had some personal things to tend to today,
and I just couldn't make the meeting, but...
其实我也很期待和你再次碰面,我不想再等一个礼拜了
I would love to get together again. I would really hate to wait another week.
要不明天下午我们聚一聚,咋样?
How is tomorrow afternoon looking for you?
我知道有个地方,很适合我俩私聊,收到请回电
There's a great place that really helps
keep me centered... give me a call.
- 嗨
- Hi.
- 嗨
- Hi.
- 喝吧
- There you go.
- 谢谢
- Thank you.
最近怎样?
So, how are things?
还好
Okay.
那就好
Good.
我希望会谈在亲切友好的气氛中展开
I hope it's okay that we came here.
当然,你经常来这吗?
Sure. Do you come here a lot?
是的,我儿子和我。。。以前我们经常来这
I do. My son and I... we used to come here together.
我不知道怎么说,可能会触景生情,不过。。。
I don't know. I suppose it should hurt, but...
有时我静享那一丝宁静
Somehow, I get a bit of peace.
令郎的名字是?
What was his name?
佩顿
Peyton.
那个司机后来怎么样。。。。那个醉鬼
What happened to the driver... the drunk one?
哦,我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
我想过去问,想过去了解车祸细节
I thought about asking, wanting to know if it was instant for him...
肇事司机是不是也受了伤,但是。。。。
or if he suffered. But...
后来想想我宁愿不知道
Figured I'd rather not know.
我就这样告诉我自己那个人也受伤了
That way I can tell myself that he suffered.
话说回来,其实我感到我很幸运
I do feel lucky, though.
哦,想想康复中心里有些当妈的,她们的遭遇。。。。
Oh, some of these other women...what they've been through.
最不幸的是那些孩子被拐走,被绑♥架♥的母亲
The absolute worst are the ones whose kids have been taken... kidnapped.
孩子被绑票真的是最坑爹的
They say the worst thing about losing a child through abduction
孩子是生是死都不知道
and not knowing whether they're alive or dead, it's...
完全就是。。。。心急如焚
it's just that... the not knowing.
对我来说。。。
For me...
如果我碰到这种事。。。
if it was me the...
我的孩子被绑♥架♥。。。
the worst part, the thing that would just...
我会急得精神崩溃
Eat away at me,
一定会发疯得宁可希望孩子已经死了
just sicken me would be the fact that
I would hope for my child to be dead.
大多数父母都希望孩子能平安回来
Most parents... they hope for their child to be returned,
一切相安无事
that everything will be okay.
可事实真的如此吗?
But are they ever really okay?
不是的,那些家庭。。。
No, they're...
都支离破碎了
broken.
我他妈都忘了自己是多么的爱你
I forgot how much I love fucking you.
那么,她是谁?
So, who was she?
哪个她?
Who?
公园里和你坐一起的那个绿茶婊
That fucking bitch you were with at the park.
哦她呀,只是一个在互助会上认识的人
It's nobody. Just this woman from my support group.
你不会骗我的,是不?
You wouldn't be cheating on me, would you?
当然不会
Of course not.
我也希望你没骗我
I hope not.
我为你做了这么多,你应该不会劈腿
Not after what I did for you.
操♥你♥妈♥的,劳资想死你了
God, I missed you.
我不会掩饰我的感受
Look, I'm not gonna pretend to understand any of this.
我爱你是因为你要我爱你
I did it because you asked me to.
根本没有人会这样,知道为什么吗?
Nobody else would have done it. You know why?
因为我是唯一真正爱你的人
Because I'm the only one who really loves you.
你懂的,对吧?
You know that, right?
那你为什么不回我电♥话♥?
So, why haven't you been returning my calls?
是你说为了保险起见
You said we shouldn't talk...
- 我们不要联♥系♥的
- to be safe.
- 我知道
- I know.
我说的是你不要打给我电♥话♥
I said you shouldn't call me.
要是我不知道你在哪里,我怎么保证你的安全?
How am I supposed to keep you safe if I don't know where you are?
- 下次我打给你,你就接,好么?
- Next time I call, you answer, okay?
- 好吧
- Okay.
过来
Come here.
老公知道在做什么,好吗?
Mommy knows what she's doing, okay?
老公会保证你的安全
I'm gonna keep you safe.
这才是老公的乖女人
That's my girl.
这才是劳资的女人
That's my girl.
- 喂?
- Hello?
- 嗨,小爱,我是大米
- Hi, Esther. It's Melanie.
- 哦,你好啊
- Oh, hi.
- 这么晚打给你,没打扰你吧?
- I hope I'm not calling too late.
没有,我还没睡
No, it's fine.
那就好,我想约你喝杯宵夜咖啡
Good. I was actually wondering if you're up for a late coffee.
呃,其实我现在没穿衣服没打扮
Well, I'm not really dressed.
呃,无论如何也要见一面
Oh, okay. It's kind of last minute anyway.
- 那明天可以吗?