从早到晚都有人来,真的是从早到晚,一直到你出院为止
all day and, I'm afraid, all night, until you leave here.
稀里哗啦一个接一个,你根本应付不过来
There's gonna be more people come through
that door than you know what to do with.
这种不能停的阵势,都能让你恶心
You're gonna get sick of the attention.
那么,我该打给谁商量如何在住院期间帮助你康复?
So, who can I call to talk to about
helping you transition back into life?
额。。。其实你不用打给谁
Uh, there really isn't anyone.
- 我一个人僧活的
- I'm kind of on my own.
- 你的家人呢?同事呢?
- Family, co-workers?
我没有家人
I don't have any family.
朋友呢?谁跟你最亲近?
Friends? Who are you close to?
我的鱼
My fish.
同志,我要的是人名,说几个吧
Sweetie, I need names. Give them up.
对不起,真的没有人。。。可以来照顾我
I'm sorry. There really isn't anyone... no one who would care.
必须要有人在身边帮助你,照顾你
You're gonna need a support system,
people to help you through this.
否则的话,你很难顺利出院
Without it, it's going to be incredibly difficult.
内什么,牧师来过,刚那个警♥察♥,还有你
Well, the Chaplain's been in and the police and you.
我说的是长♥期♥帮忙照顾
I'm talking about long-term support.
我现在只能帮你初步恢复
We're here to help you with the initial phase of recovery.
之前有了解过这方面的理论知识吗?
Have you ever had any formal therapy before?
没有
No.
这上面有理疗师,心理辅♥导♥员的名单,还有几个
That lists therapists and counselors as well as several support groups
专门为那些家暴受害者和丧子母亲疗伤的互助会的联♥系♥方式
that specialize in victims of violent crimes and women who have lost a child.
霞霞侬
Thank you.
- 我会看的
- I'll take a look at it.
- 看看对你有好处
- I hope you do.
不要过于悲观,很多人都遇过车祸,打起精神来
Don't fall through the cracks. Too many
people do. You have to reach out now.
有没有想起来谁可以来照顾你?
You remember the people who I said who are
going to come in to see you and help you?
我是为你出院考虑
That stops once you leave here.
现在我们是可以帮助你
We're here to help and support you,
但从你出院那天开始,就只能靠你自己了
but the second you walk out the front
doors of the hospital, we disappear.
我还得去探访下一个和下下一个需要帮助的病人
I go onto to the next person that needs help and then the next.
听懂了吗?
You understand?
那就好
Okay.
我对不住你,老伙计
Sorry, buddy.
您有新的留言
One new message.
嘿,是我
Hey, it's me.
就想问候一下你还好吗?
Just wondering if you're okay.
好吧,内什么,如果可以的话我想同你复合
Okay. I'll just, uh, try you back later when I can.
留言已删除
Message deleted.
妇女康复中心
“母之殇”
“我们张开双手,拥抱你的到来”
他就不停地在那笑
And he just kept laughing and laughing.
你们都懂的,这太伤我心了,可他。。
You know what really gets me, though,
他,他还觉得这只是个玩笑
is that he thought this was just a-a joke.
谢谢你分享你的经历,奥德丽
Thank you for sharing that, Audrey.
还有哪位想上来给大家讲讲,没有的话我们稍微休息一下
So, would anyone else like to share before we take a short break?
好吧,那么
All right then.
为了让新入会员放松身心,我们特地
For those of you who are new to our group, we have pastries and coffee,
准备了糕点和咖啡,请各位新人随意品尝
so please feel free to help yourself.
好的,那接下来就。。10分钟的自♥由♥活动时间,好吗?
So, let's take about,um, 10 minutes, okay?
你是第一次来吗?
This your first meeting?
- 系呀
- Yeah.
- 恩,我瞅着像
- I thought so.
我叫米兰妮
I'm Melanie.
- 爱丝特
- Esther.
- 认识你很高兴
- So nice to meet you.
- 你脸上有那种表情
- You kind of had that look on your face.
- 哪种?
- What look?
惹,就是那种在这感到手足无措的表情
Oh, like you're not quite sure what to make of this place.
是啊,之前从未来过这种场合
Well, I've just never really done anything like this before.
我懂,第一次总会紧张
I get it. The first time is always strange.
- 给
- Here you go.
- 谢谢
- Thank you.
哇哦,我喜欢这衣服
Ooh, I love the shirt.
- 还好啦,很便宜的
- Thanks. It wasn't expensive.
- 价廉物美
- Even better.
你穿这件看上去很美
It looks really good on you.
这里大多数女人都遭受了一些餐具
Most of these women... they've been
through some really horrific things.
你相信来这儿有用吗?
Do you think coming here helps?
我信
I do.
我觉得,聆听她们述说不幸
I mean, there is something about hearing other people tell you
感受她们的心声
the terrible things that have happened to them that...
互相理解和鼓励,有助于尽快走出阴影
kind of makes you feel better about your own problems.
这样你就不会再单身一人了
It's like you're not alone.
你怎么看出我单身的?
Is this how I look?
真的单身啊?
Honest?
恩
Yes.
嘿,没关系啦,你不正是因为寂寞才来找组织的嘛!
Hey, but don't worry. That's why you're here, right?
难道你不是吗?
How come you don't?
我悲伤逆流成河涌入心底
I guess most of my damage is on the inside.
我们该进去了,请放轻松,加入我们的讨论群组
We're coming back now, so please
feel free to join the group.
好的,谢谢你
Great. Thank you.
- 你准备好了吗?
- Ready?
- 是不是每个人都得。。。
- Does everyone have to...
讲一下自身遭遇?
talk about what happened to them?
哦,不,不是的,不是每个人都要说,你也可以
Oh, no, no. You don't have to do anything. You can...
光坐着,很多人就只是来听听,沉默不语
Just sit. A lot of people just come,
and they listen, they don't talk.
当然了,也有滔滔不绝的
And then there's others... don't shut up.
走吧,坐我边上
Come on, you. Come sit with me.
我老公和我儿子
My husband and son.
他们出了什么事?
What happened to them?
那天晚上他们来接我下班
They were coming to pick me up from work one night.
一个醉酒司机闯红灯,然后就。。。
Drunk driver ran a light. That was it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
她们说我比以前好多了
They say it gets better...
实际上不是
but it doesn't.
这种事情谈何容易
It never gets easy.
周围的人,他们很快就会忘却
And everyone around you...they forget almost immediately.
可对于我来说,却是人生最难过的一道坎
I think that's probably one of the most unbearable parts.
他们希望我也遗忘伤痛,可我。。。
They want you to forget, too, but...
所以我加入了互助会
That's why I go to the groups.
在这可以尽情诉说你的经历
You can tell your story for as long as you need to,
没有人会厌烦别人的诉苦
and no one gets sick of you being in pain and...
也没有人会厌倦关心别人
no one gets tired of caring.
我失去了我的孩子
I lost my baby.
我走在去公交车站的路上
I was walking to the bus stop.
然后
And then...
你不用告诉我,现在对你来说还太早
You don't need to tell me. It's still too soon.
等你准备好了的时候
But you know what?
打给我好吗?
For whenever you're ready.
我们俩都需要人倾诉
Because we all need someone to listen.
萨瓦迪卡
Can I help you?
内啥。。。我不知道路在何方
I just... I didn't know where else to go.
我很同情你,可你不能再回来这里
Well, I'm sorry, but you can't be back here.
一定要我走吗?
Do I have to leave?
- 你想怎样?
- What do you mean?
- 有没有什么地方可以让我。。坐一会?
- Is there someplace I can just.. sit?
唔得,这儿是医院,闲人不得入内
Well, no. This is a hospital.You can't just be here.
一小会儿都不行?
Anywhere?
前面转角遇到一间休息室,你可以在那坐会
There's a waiting room around the corner. I guess you could sit there.
唔该谢
Thank you.
不用,内什么,你还是尽快找个地儿吧
Okay, just... you have to find someplace else to go.
嗨,我是米兰妮,有事请留言
Hi, you've reached Melanie. Leave me a message.
嗨,米兰妮
Hi, Melanie.
是我,那天互助会那个,爱丝特
It's Esther... from the other night... the meeting.
我想问下你今天会来吗?还有就是。。。
I was calling to see if you were going today and...
等下要不要再喝杯咖啡聊聊?
wondered if you wanted to get coffee again after.