- Um, maybe tomorrow, then?
- 那你过来行吗?
- Do you want to just come over here?
你确定吗?我…我其实不想勉强你
Are you sure? I-I wouldn't want to impose.
没有,其实我也挺想再见你
No. I'd love to see you again.
行,我马上来
Okay, I'll be right over.
那么,你住哪里?
Um, where do you live?
- 我欠你一个道歉
- I think I owe you an apology.
- 干嘛?
- Why?
呃,上一次说好是相聚谈心,结果。。。。
Well, the last time you asked to get together, I just...
我只顾说关于自己的事情,是我不对
all I did was talk about myself the whole time, my problems.
没什么,我喜欢听你讲话
It's okay. I like listening to you.
那今天晚上是属于你的,如果你准备好了我们就谈谈…
Well, tonight it's about you, if you're ready to talk.
我…呃……
I, um...
当时我怀孕九个月
I was pregnant almost nine months,
再两周就是预产期
about two weeks away from my due date.
在此期间我没有任何并发症
I hadn't had any complications.
我成功渡过了这个妊娠期
I'd had a great pregnancy.
很享受它
I loved it.
当你怀孕的时候,人们会给你特殊的待遇
People just treat you differently when
they know you're going to have a baby.
平时我走在街上的时候
Usually when I walk down the street...
根本没人注意我,就好像我不存在
people don't even notice me.It's like I'm not even there.
怀孕后,他们忽然开始注意我
But then suddenly they saw me.
不光是那样,他们还想抚摸我,冲我微笑
Not only that, they wanted to touch me, and they were smiling at me.
就好像,只要我在那里就可以带给他们快乐
And it was like just me being there made them happy.
你是不是因为要做妈妈了,而很兴奋?
Were you excited... about being a mother?
我从来都不想做妈妈
I never wanted to be a mother.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我觉得只有你是明白人
I think you're the only one who understands.
- 小爱,你在干嘛?
- Esther, what are you doing?
- 对母鸡
- I'm sorry.
你…你这是干什么…?
Why... why would you do that?
真对不起,我以为你想让我这样做
I'm so sorry. I thought you wanted me to.
你认为我让你这么做?
You thought I wanted you to?
我不是同性恋!
I'm not a lesbian.
我也不是
Neither am I.
我想我该走了
I think I should go.
我看到你和你儿子
I saw you with your son.
在。。。
At the...
你知不知道你在说什么!!!
You don't know what you're talking about.
你懂我的意思吗?
Do you understand me?
懂不懂?!
Do you?!
我没病,你有病
I'm fine. You need help.
有病就得治,小爱,但不要找我
You need help, Esther, and it's not coming from me.
以后,不许,再联♥系♥我了
Don't you ever, ever call me again.
好啦,该给他洗澡啦
Okay, bath time.
他准备好了,我把他的睡衣放在床上了
He's getting ready, and I laid his jammies out on the bed.
亲爱的,能不能你去洗?
Babe, could you do it tonight?
你在讲笑话?
You kidding me?
- 求你啦~
- Please?
- 少给我摆这张臭脸,我。。。
- Don't give me that look. I...
- 拜托,我正在看好声音
- Oh, come on. I'm watching this.
- 每天晚上都是我给他洗
- I do the bath every night.
你呢,你很潇洒嘛,看好声音?你该看看爸爸回来了
You're like cool, fun dad.You get to read and play games,
- 学着当个好爸爸
- and then I bathe and I...
- 恩,是,当个好爸爸
- That's right. I'm cool, fun dad.
让我看完15分钟好声音我一定当个好爸爸,好吗?
Cool, fun dad. Cool, fun dad is deep into
a game with only 15 minutes left. Please?
佩顿?
Peyton?
该洗澡啦!
Bath time!
嗨~宝贝儿!
Hey, you.
佩顿,咱去洗澡吧?
Peyton, let's do this!
佩顿!!
Peyton!
不,不,不,不!!!
No, no, no, no, no!
不要啊!谋啊!
Please! No!
妈妈在这!快醒醒!
Stay with mommy. Come here.
佩顿!!!呼吸啊!快醒醒!!!
Peyton, please, no, no, no.
甚么一回事?!
What's wrong?!
救护车!!快叫救护车啊!!!
Ambulance! Call an ambulance!
快去啊!
Go!
不,上帝…不!
God, please, no!
老天保佑,佩顿。。。
Please, Peyton.
求你别离开妈妈,别离开妈妈!
Please stay with mommy. Stay with mommy.
妈妈对不起你。。。
I'm so sorry.
上帝啊!保佑啊!求求你保佑我!!
God, please, please.
别紧张,不要害怕
Please don't be scared.
你?!你在这儿做咩?
What... what are you doing here?
- 是你干的吗?
- Did you do this?
- 我这是为了你
- I did it for you.
不...
No.
我永远都不会伤害你
I would never hurt you.
我只是来完成你无法完成的事
I just came to do the things you couldn't do.
你不明白吗?
Don't you see?
这样我们就能在一起了
So we can be together.
大米
Melanie.
不再欺骗
No more lies.
灵肉合体
We're the same.
喂...
Hel...
喂?
Hello?
米兰妮?
Melanie?
- 你是?
- Yes?
- 嘿,我是罗丽
- Hey. It's Laurie.
- 嗨,罗丽
- Hi, Laurie.
- 亲爱的,最近怎么样?
- How are you doing, honey?
浑浑噩噩
Oh, you know. Getting by.
我很难再回到原点
Just kind of hard getting back to things.
哦,亲爱的,我们非常担心
Oh, honey. We've all been so worried.
我打了很多次电♥话♥都没人接,而且也没有人看见过你们
I've tried to call so many times,and no one has seen you guys.
你们...你们有离开过家吗?
Have... have you been out of the house at all?
没有
No.
没有,自从...
No. Not since...
我们要把你接出来,你得跟我们好好谈谈
We need to get you out of there. You need to talk to us.
我马上就给梅根打电♥话♥告诉她我们今天要一起吃午餐
I'm calling Megan right now and telling her we're going to lunch today.
- 不,我不行,我...这来得太快了
- No, I-I can't. I just... it's too soon.
- 亲爱的,求你了
- Honey, please.
- 你需要...
- You need to...
- 我说了我不行
- I said I can't.
对不起,拜拜
Sorry. Bye.
她在跟你说话
She was talking to you.
什么?
What?
我过来的时候看见她在跟你说话
When I came back, she was talking to you.
就在我射爆她之前...
Before I shot her right there...
她在跟你说话
she was talking to you.
她说了什么?
What was she saying?
她说下一个要杀的就是你
Only that you were next.
她肯定会爱死这个的
She's gonna love this.
不知道,妈的,她都已经死了
I doubt that. She's fucking dead.
哦,草,对不起,宝贝
Oh, damn. I'm sorry, honey.
到底怎么回事?
What happened?
那俩混♥蛋♥把她爆胸了
Some dickless piece of shit shot her.
我了个操,这也太惨了吧
Holy fuck. That's pretty hardcore.
- 是你经常泡的那个小妞吗?
- Is that little girl you've been seeing?
- 恩
- Yeah.
更恶心的是,那俩畜生还说是小爱杀那个小鬼在先
And not only that, but they're trying
to say that she killed their kid.
顶雷个肺,我想起来我听说过这件事
Shit. Oh, fuck, I remember hearing about this.
我来之前你就知道了?
Didn't it happen right after you went in?
听说过这事,不过那时我不知道是小爱
It was right before, but I didn't find out until I got out.
- 侬哪能会晓得?
- How did you hear about it?
- 坏事传千里
- Small town.
报纸上都登了
Plus I'm sure you read about it in the paper.
什么报纸?
What paper?