What the hell is that? Is that your cell phone?
那是什么?你的手♥机♥?
No, it's a radio, man. You look like Secret Service.
不 是无线电 你就像个特工
You look like Secret Service. Ariel meeting is moved to Wednesday.
你就像个特工 会议改期到周三了
What? What the hell am I hanging around here for?
什么?我还在这里干什么?
Yeah, I know. Sorry.
我知道 很抱歉
Nice shot, Aaron.
射得好 亚伦
Brick. That is ugly, Aaron.
真差劲 亚伦
We could have used that last week against tl.
上周我们本来可以去的
At Ieast you've got your golf game. I see you've been practicing.
起码你有高球 我看你一直在练习
You come out here with your $3 tie and think you can play whiteball.
你戴着领结就以为 可以玩白人的游戏?
What are you doing tonight?
你今晚有什么节目?
I was supposed to be in Raleigh. Thanks to you I missed my flight.
就因为你 我错过了去拉雷尔的飞机
You know Robert? Yeah.
你认识罗伯特吗? 是的
He's got a birthday tonight. Why don't you come out?
他今晚有个生日派对 你也来吧?
I'm just going to hang out with my cousin. Bring him. Rachel will be there.
我要跟我表哥一起出去 带上他一起吧 蕾切尔也去
Big reunion. exactly.
大聚会啊 没错
I don't think I'm doing this.
我不会这样做
Why not?
为什么?
Because I can think of a million different ways that this can happen...
因为我能想到百万种 不同的方法…
and nobody comes anywhere near getting hurt.
让别人不受到伤害
I can call her and see if she wants to do something else...
我打电♥话♥给她 看她有没有别的想法
or betteryet, not even talk to her about the party.
或者跟她说清楚派对的事情
That's good fortonight. What about tomorrow? And every other day?
今晚算了 明天好吗?
I'll take care of tomorrow, tomorrow. You'll watch her always.
明天我来处理 你总会看到她
This guy is crazy enough to walk into a room of people waving a shotgun.
这家伙疯得要带着猎枪 走进派对
What do you think he'll do if he everfinds her alone?
即使她一个人在 他会做些什么?
This way, we know exactly what happens. We have complete control over it.
我们知道详情才能控制大局
At the end of the night, this guy is arrested and goes to jail.
在夜晚快结束的时候 他被捕 并被捉进监狱
That's the way it goes. Your words, not mine.
那就是注定要发生的事情
Now come on, it has to be you.
来吧 一定要你去
She said she was there because you told heryou would be there.
她说因为你说去 她才想去的
Don't tell me I came back and did this for nothing.
别让我无功而退
He doesn't fire?
他没开枪?
No. He didn't fire. He neverfires?
是的 他没开枪 从没开枪?
Not even when you rushed him? No. He didn't.
即使在他冲进去的时候? 没有
He didn't the time I was, when I rushed him.
我冲过去的时候 他没开枪
And from what Robert tells you, he didn't do it tonight.
从罗伯特告诉你的话看来 他今晚并没那样做
He doesn't have the nerve. We know everything.
他没那个胆量 我们知道一切
Okay? We're prescient.
我们是先知 明白吗?
We can still be careful.
还是要小心行事
Maybe we can get to the gun without him knowing.
也许我们能在他不知道 的时候去拿走猎枪
We definitely can.
当然可以
He leaves it in the truck before he goes in. We don't even need to...
他留在车上 我们甚至不需要…
but if it makes you feel better What's wrong with our hands?
但如果那会让你好受一些 我们的手怎么了?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Why can't we write like normal people?
为什么我们不能 像正常人那样写字?
I don't know. I can see the letters.
我不知道 我能看到那些字
I know what they should look like. Ljust can't get my hand to make them easily.
只是我的手不受控制
Try comparing it to your left hand. Mine looks the same.
试试与你的左手对比 我的看起来一样
Guess what today is.
猜猜今天是什么日子
No, no. It's yourfriend Robert's birthday.
不 这是你朋友罗伯特的生日
He says he likes records, so I got him the best of bread.
他说他喜欢唱片 我们给他找一张精选
No, real records, like vinyl.
是真正的唱片
I can teII you with ceRTainty what I did that night when it was my turn.
我肯定在轮到我那天晚上 我做了
But I think it would do little good, because what the world remembers...
我以为会有些帮助 因为这世界记得…
the actuality, the last revision is what counts, apparently.
最后的修正才是最重要的
So how many times did it take Aaron...
亚伦到底做了多少次…
as he cycled through the same conversations...
这样相同的交谈?
lip-synching trivia over and over?
重复又重复的对话
How many times would it take before he got it right?
在正确做到之前要做几次?
Three? Four?
3次?4次?
Twenty?
20次?
I've decided to believe that only one more would have done it.
我相信只需再做一次
I can almost sleep at night if there is only one more.
如果还有一次 我几乎就能在夜晚睡觉
Slowly and methodically, he reverse-engineered a perfect moment.
他有条不紊地重现了一个 完美时刻
He took from his surroundings what was needed...
他去掉了不需要的环境
and made of it something more.
还增加了一些
And once the details had been successfully navigated...
所有细节一旦成功地导出
there would be nothing Ieft to do but wait for the conflict.
剩下要做的只是 看着事情的发生
Maybe the obligatory lastminute moral debate...
也许在最后一分钟之前 还有思想斗争
until the noise of the room escalates into panic...
直到人群开始恐慌…
and background screams as the gunman walks in.
拿着枪的男人走进来…
And eventually he must have got it perfect and it must have been beautiful...
最后 他一定会受到很多赞赏
with all the praise and adoration he had coming.
还有敬慕 那是他应得的
He had probably saved lives, after all.
他也许救了很多人的命
Who knows what would have happened if he hadn't been there?
如果他不在场 谁知道会发生什么呢?
I know that things are bad, okay?
我知道这些都是坏事
I know that you don't agree with what I've done.
我知道你不赞同我的所为
I know that you're upset.
我知道你不高兴
And to be honest, I'm not too happy with you, either, right now.
说实话 你也让我不高兴
But you know that this is going to pass. Let's just go.
但这些事情必须进行下去
Let's go somewhere where we don't speak the language.
我们离开这里 去一个说不同语言的地方
Aaron, we don't have the money back here...
亚伦 我们没钱回来这里
and we'd have to steal our own passports.
还必须偷我们的护照
Money? We'll make money.
钱?我们可以赚
They have sports betting in Vegas. March Madness.
在拉斯韦加斯有很多体育赌博
We'll make enough in one night to finance a thousand vacations.
我们可以一夜发财
Passports. You know they're not using theirs, anyways.
至于护照 他们都不用的
Now, come on. I'm thinking Star City.
我在考虑星之城 (悉尼的一间赌场)
Check out the cosmonaut training grounds.
看看那些航♥天♥员训练地点
I'm staying here.
我留在这里
Why?
为什么?
They'll be building their own boxes in another day.
不久他们将制♥造♥自己的箱子
And yours already knows what they've built.
你也知道他们已经在做了
You're not going to be able to watch them forever.
你不可能永远看管着他们
The box Abe is building won't work.
埃布尔箱子这想法行不通
He's got it wired wrong.
他想错了
And if they fix that...
如果他们修理好了…
I'll staRT actually taking pieces out of it. It's just a gimmick.
我将拿走一些零件 只是一些暗机关
It doesn't work anymore.
这已经不再有效
Your double will say they have to move on to something else.
你的替身会说 他们要做其它事情
And mine will agree. They're friends.
我的替身也会同意 他们都是朋友
You're staying? Why?
你要留下?为什么?
Why? Let's see, why would Abe stay?
为什么要留下?
What possible reason could there be to be here?
有什么原因?
I guess that it just won't go back far enough, will it?
我想这已经不能回头了 对吧?
Tell you what, why don't you take Kara and Lauren and put them in the box...
这样吧 我们将卡拉和劳伦放进箱子
and then you and Aaron can each keep a set and you can stop feeding off it.
你和亚伦设置好状态 以后就不必理会了
Don't come back. You can each keep a set and a hemisphere.
不要回来 你们都能有自己的一套设备
There hasn't been a reason to show you what I'm capable of...
没有任何理由说明我有能力
but I'm telling this you now. Go out there.
但我箱子告诉你 走吧
Do whateverthe hell you want. There's no way in the world I can stop you.
做你想做的事情 没什么可以阻止你
But don't come back here...
但你以后别回来这里
and don't come nearthem.
也别靠近他们
Any of them.
他们任何人
Now I have repaid any debt I may have owed you.
我已经偿还了我可能 欠你的一切
You know all that I know.
你我都知道
My voice is the only proof that you will have of the truth of any of this.
我的声音是唯一的证据 让你知道这是真♥相♥
I might have written a Ietter with my signature...
我本来可以写一封 带有签字的信
but my handwriting is not what it used to be.
但我的书写已经与往日不同
Maybe you've had the presence of mind to record this.
也许你也想到录下这个
That's your prerogative.
那是你的特权
You will not be contacted by me again.
你以后将不能与我联♥系♥
Good morning.
早上好
every halfmeter.
每半米一个
everywhere.
到处都是
And if you look, you will not find me.
即使你去找 也不会找到我