And the sound. Isn't the sound different on the inside?
还有声音 在里面的声音也不一样吗?
It's like it's singing. I guess you can't hear it on the outside
就像唱歌♥一样 你应该听不到外面的声音
I had this dream in there. About what?
我在里面做了一个梦 关于什么?
I was on or nearthe ocean, and ljust kept hearing the surf.
我在海上或者是海边 不断听到浪涛声
It was so uneventful.
非常平静
At night. And the tide kept coming in and out.
在晚上 潮水来来回♥回♥
Come here for a second, man. What's on your hand?
过来一下 你的手怎么了?
Are you bleeding? That is blood.
你在流血? 的确是血
Turn around. You see it?
转过身去 你看到吗?
Where is it coming from? It's your notebook.
从哪来的?
It's you. My gosh, it's on your ear. What is this?
天啊 是你的 从你耳朵流出来 -怎么回事?
Your ear's bleeding. Man. Give me that. I got it.
你的耳朵在流血啊 给我 我来按着
Is that normal? This isn't normal. Forthe machine?
这不是正常现象 对于那机器?
For people. You think it's the machine? I got it.
对于人 你以为与那机器有关?
Great. I can actually get some work done today.
好极 今天总算能完成一些工作
Hi, guys, what's going on?
嗨 怎么了?
I always seem to get a lot more done when I'm not locked out.
我没被关在外面的时候 总能做更多的事情
He says they had to spray again.
他说他们必须再次
But he can't tell us about it in advance. Is Hero even here?
但他不肯提前告诉我们 大英雄在吗?
You never see anything around here but those geckos.
这里除了那些怪胎 什么也看不到
I know. I think it's forthe geckos.
我知道 我认为这是为那些怪胎而做的
What? Why?
什么? 为什么?
Hey, man, thanks forthe present. How is that working out foryou?
谢谢你的礼物 你是怎么想到的?
You know what? You guys, both of you, you make fun, but there is a difference.
你们两个都很有趣 但是还有一个不同之处
Wait. What did you call him?
等一等 你怎么叫他?
What? When you walked in? What did you say?
什么? 你进来的时候 你说了什么?
He didn't tell you about it? No.
他没告诉你吗? 没有
All right. Rachel's exboyfriend walks into my birthday party with a shotgun.
蕾切尔的前男友带着一支 猎枪走进我的生日派对
What? Swearto God.
什么? 千真万确
I've already gotten that speech from Kara.
卡拉已经告诉我了
Filby! You'll get it. You have a wife and kid.
费比! 你会得到的 你有妻儿
It's funny how you two are the only people that have a problem with it.
你们两个是唯一有问题的人 这真有意思
everybody else thinks I did a good thing. You didn't.
所有人都认为我做了一件好事 -你并没有
You can't risk your life and especially the welfare of Kara and Lauren...
你不能用你的生命和 卡拉与劳伦的福利作为赌注…
for someone like Rachel.
为蕾切尔去冒险
She practically begs forthis to happen to her.
实际上 她祈求这事发生在她身上
I figured at least you'd understand.
我发现起码你能明白
Understand what? You've never been like this.
明白什么?你从来不像这样
That's what I mean. You see how different things are now.
我就是那个意思 你现在明白了事情有多么不同
Different? How are things different?
不同?怎么会不同?
You see it, okay? I know you do.
你知道的
Look, that was the night...
那天晚上…
you had told me everything about the machine.
我对你说了关于那机器的一切
everything you showed me was so fresh in my head and when I saw this guy...
我记忆犹新 当我看到那男人的时候…
I'm looking at him. I wasn't going to let him do that.
我并不会让他去做那事情
I wasn't going to let him scare people like that.
我并非要告诉他 人们会被他吓坏
I know it was stupid, okay?
我知道那是愚蠢的事情
But I mean, this whole idea, this whole thing that we're doing.
但是这就是我们正在做的事情
It just took some getting used to for me. I wasn't completely acclimated to it.
只是我需要一些时间去适应
If it was just you, you had to worry about, I'd still think you're stupid.
如果你还在担心 我会认为你很愚蠢
But you have a family now, and God, especially now...
但你现在有了一个家庭
anything like this would be crazy.
这世界都像发疯了一样
I know, okay. I know you know that, but you've got to...
我知道 但你必须…
I know, okay? Filby!
我知道了 费比!
You little sack of... even if you see him, don't tell me.
你这家伙… 即使你看到他 也别告诉我
It's not my fault if I don't know, and ljust hope the thing runs away.
我不知情并不是我的错 我希望不会有事
Then what are we doing out here?
那我们要做些什么?
She worries about the cat. So you look forthe cat. It's what you do.
她很担心小猫 你去找它 就是这样
I don't know. What do you mean?
我不知道 什么意思?
It's embarrassing that the storage room guy sees us come in together...
看门的人看到我们一起进来 这很尴尬
but he never sees us leave.
他从没看到我们一起离开
Yeah, but what do you think the receptionist thinks...
是的 但那个接待员看到两个男人
about two guys that come and get a room for six hours every day?
每天在房♥间里呆6小时 会有什么想法?
Did you unplug this?
你拔掉这个了吗?
You brought your cell phone?
你带了手♥机♥来?
Can I check the caller ID?
我能看看是谁打来吗?
Yeah, we're not back.
是的 我们不回去
Yeah, but you can't take it back with you, okay?
但你不能带它回去的
This is Aaron. Hey, babe.
我是亚伦 你好啊 宝贝
I'm not there. I had to come downtown and hold some of these guys' hands.
我不在那里 我要到城里办事
Tell me.
说吧
That sounds good. No, I've got to eat with these offsite fags.
听起来很好 不 我去做那些粗重活
Save mine, though. I'll have it later.
留给我吧 我迟点做
Okay. Yeah, 6:00.
好的 6点钟
What? What?
怎么了? 什么?
We're supposed to win this by two, they just turned over with 12 on the clock.
我们还赢两分 还剩12秒
We have to foul. No.
必须犯规 不
What? No, we foul here, they miss the first free throw...
必须犯规 如果一投不中…
and they come back with the three. Three points.
对方会尝试三分球 三分
That's right.
没错
Man, are you hungry? I haven't eaten since laterthis afternoon.
你饿吗? 我从下午到现在还没吃过
What's up, you guys?
你们好吗?
You have got to be kidding. I'm sorry. I forgot it was in my pocket.
你在开玩笑吧? 对不起 我忘记放在袋子里
It's Kara? Yeah.
卡拉? 是的
How do cell phones work?
手♥机♥是如何运作的?
If there's two duplicate phones and I call the same number...
如果有两部复♥制♥了号♥码的手♥机♥ 我打这个号♥码…
do they both ring at the same time, or is there...
两部手♥机♥都会响铃 还是…
that's not how they work. It's a radio signal.
不是那样的 这是无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
No, it's a network.
不 这是网络信♥号♥♥
It checks each area and when it finds the phone, it stops ringing.
它会寻找 发现手♥机♥之后 它就停止响铃
It rings the first one.
第一个发现的会响铃
This one is ringing. Right.
这个正在响 对
So the one your double has in Russellfield can't be.
那么 你在拉斯菲尔德的 替身的手♥机♥就不会响
Right. I think we broke symmetry.
对 我想我们已经失去了对称性
Are you sure that's how cell phones work? No.
手♥机♥真的是这样运作的吗? 不
You feel all right?
你感觉还好吧?
I feel fine. Do you? Yeah.
我很好 你呢? 很好
Is Kara asleep? Did I wake you up?
卡拉睡了吗?我吵醒你了吗?
Yeah. No, not me, it felt more like a nap.
不是我 我只是打个瞌睡
I think my body's getting used to these 36hour days. What's going on?
我的身体已经适应了这种日子 现在怎么了?
We can do this, but we have to do it now.
我们可以做到 但必须现在就做
Do you have his home address? Why now?
有他的地址吗? 为什么现在要?
We were planning on taking a trip tomorrow, right? Just like today?
我们明天就要去旅行了对吧? 就像今天那样?
Yeah, for stocks.
是的
Okay, well, half an hour ago I was asleep. This car alarm woke me up.
半小时前我睡着了 车的警报吵醒了我
These kids were down skating by, hitting cars on the block.
那些滑板小子弄响了警报
So we go right now, do our business at Platts', get back in the box...
我们现在就回去箱子那里
and come back before those kids set off those alarms.
在那些小子启动警报之前回来
All we really have to do is stand there in plain sight. That should scare them off.
我们只需站在那里吓唬他们
That way my double sleeps through the night...
我的替身在晚上睡觉的方式是
they don't have this conversation, and they get in the box tomorrow as usual.
不进行交谈 像往常那样进入箱子
They'll be changed. But Yeah, but at least they'll get in the box.
他们会改变的 但是… 起码他们将走出箱子
Wait, how do we go back that far if the machines haven't been running?
等等 如果机器不运作 我们如何回去?
Have they been running? Yeah.
它们一直在运作吗? 是的
I started going by at 5:00,and turning them on, 5:00 p.m.
我下午5点钟开始开动机器
I got tired of the whole unanswerable question
这个不能回答的问题 已经让我厌倦
Are we doing this as an experiment or are we doing this for me?
这是我们的试验 还是为了我而做的?
A little of both. 5:00.
两者皆有 5点钟
If we get this done by 3:00, that's 10 hours in the box.
如果我们3点前做好 那就是箱子里面的10点
I've got the O2 tanks in the car.
我去拿氧气罐
Is that... Is that Rachel's car?
那是… 那是蕾切尔的车吗?
No, that's not Rachel's, that's her dad's. They have the same kind.
不是 那是她爸爸的 他们的车是一样的
Did you see that?
你看到了吗?
That's Mr. Granger. That's thomas. He's sitting in that car.
那是托马斯 格兰 他坐在车上
What?
什么?
I swearthat was him. What the hell is he doing...
我发誓那是他 凌晨两点钟…
sitting outside my house at 2:00 in the morning?
他来我家外面干什么?
I don't believe this. What, is he following us?
难以置信 他在跟踪我们吗?
What are you doing? Let's just see what he wants.
你在干什么? 看看他想怎样
No, let's just get out of my neighborhood first. Come on.
不 我们先离开这附近