You don't have to worry about me.
你不用担心我
I don't want to be here...
我不想呆在这里
if Heinrich is not around anymore.
要是亨利不在这的话
That dog didn't die of old age.
老狗不是老死的
What about you, Mark?
你怎么样 马克?
Our man won't confide or deal with your successor,
我们的人没法跟你继任打交道
he wants you.
他需要你
In fact, Mark, there is no successor.
实际上 马克并没有继任者
We can take care of drowning dogs,
我们可以处理溺水的狗
but please help us take care of the drowning world!
但请帮我们处理下这个溺水的世界
Don't you think it's uneconomical to waste yourself on dogs?
你不觉得把自己浪费在狗身上很不划算吗
Even dogs you love?
就算是你喜欢的狗
I met a man who loved everything.
我遇到过一个爱一切的男人
And he died in a flood of shit.
他死在一池粪水中了
We know. That's just details.
我们知道 那些都是细节
When I was a boy...
我小的时候
I had a dog and his name was Louie.
有一只狗 他叫路易
And when he crawled under the porch to die,
他爬到门廊去等死
- I stayed there with him. - So what?
- 我在那里陪着他 - 怎么样?
I wanted to see what it was
我想看看是什么东西
that made him crawl under there.
让他爬到那里的
Nobody's a boy anymore. Must we prove it?
大家都不是小孩了 还需要证明吗?
Back up, then full speed, and crash into the police car.
倒车 踩油门 撞那辆警车
My pleasure, sir.
乐意效劳 先生
Anna, the car!
安娜 上车
Anna!
安娜
Run away, go!
快跑 走
How could you find me?
你怎么能找到我
How could I not?
我怎么不可能
I wanted to show it to you.
我想让你看看
It is finished now.
现在结束了
Oh yes.
噢 是的
So hard to live with it, eh, Brother?
跟它生活很难受吧 兄弟?
Is there a way out?
有出口吗?
- Will you help me? - Yes...
- 你能帮我吗 - 可以
Take it.
拿着
Shoot them.
开枪
How do you want to finish it?
你想如何结束?
Would you open it, please?
请开门好吗?
Why not, Bob?
为什么不可以 鲍勃?
It could be your father.
可能是你老爸
- Don't open. - Oh, but I want to.
- 不要开门 - 哦 但是我想开
- Don't open. - But I want to!
- 不要开门 - 但是我想去开
Don't open! Don't open! Don't open!
不要开门 不要开门 不要开门
Please don't open! Don't open it!
别去开门 别开门
Don't open, don't open, don't open...
不要开门 不要开门 不要开门
你是我见过最美的人… 亨利
亲爱的 我得去和他谈谈 这样我就再也不伤你的心了