Maybe you could do it when Bob isn't home.
你可以在鲍勃不在家的时候做
It's getting... so difficult for you, isn't it? You're not as...
它困扰着你了 是不是?你不像…
You're not as strong or as sure of yourself as you thought you were,
你自己认为的那么坚强自信
so you keep coming back. You must be...
你一直回来 你一定是…
You must be... torn apart.
你一定是… 快被逼疯了
I can... I can think more clearly now.
我能… 我能想得更明白了
I guess...
我想
I guess when you're there...
我想你在那边的时候
you want to be home, and when you're home...
你想回家 而当你在家的时候
you want to be there.
你又想去那边
If what you have there is so strong for you,
如果你在那边拥有的对你那么重要
if it's what you never had,
如果那是你从来没有拥有过的
stick to it. Keep it.
坚守它 保持它
It's very quiet here when you're out.
你不在的时候这里很安静
It was very quiet when... you... weren't here!
你不在的时候这里很安静
Come over here, let's just see if we can sit together peacefully, still.
过来 看看我们还能不能平静的呆在一起
- Is it the same there? - No!
- 那边也是这样的情况吗?- 不
Can you tell me now?
现在你能告诉我吗?
I mess everything up. Even Bob.
我把所有事情都搞杂了 甚至包括鲍勃
I've been a cheat, a liar, completely alone, wounded.
我偷♥情♥ 说慌话 内心彻底孤独 遍体鳞伤
And you think I'm immoral shit.
你也觉得我是无可救药
I think so too, but not the... same reasons...
我也这样认为 不过是因为其它的原因
I feel nothing for no- one!
我对任何人都麻木不仁了
It's as if the two sisters were too exhausted to fight anymore.
就像两个已经精疲力尽的姐妹 没力气再打闹下去了
You know these women wrestling in an arena of mud,
你知道那种在泥泞场地内的女子摔跤吧
with their hands locked at each other's throats,
她们的双手掐的对方的喉咙上
each waiting to see who'll die first.
都想先把对手置于死地
And both staring at me!
她们俩都盯着我
What I miscarried there was Sister Faith.
我用错了的是忠诚姐妹
And what was left is Sister Chance.
留下的是外遇姐妹
So l had to take care of my Faith, to protect it.
所以我要照顾忠诚 保护她
And that's what you're doing there?
你在那边就是做这些事
Yes.
是的
You look uglier. You've hardened.
你样子难看了 变的刚硬了
For the first time, you look... vulgar to me.
第一次看你这么的粗俗
You know, I remember when I was a kid...
你知道 我记得我小的时候
Have you ever seen a dying dog, you know, one of those old dogs
你见过将死的狗吗 就是那种老狗
that comes to die under the porch of the house?
那种回到房♥廊下等死的狗
At the last moment, it... yelps.
最后死的那一刻狗会叫
In terror.
恐惧的叫声
As if iVs seen something real.
好象它看到了什么东西
I want you to take off the ring and the wristwatch
我请你取下你的戒指和手表
I gave you last time I came home.
就是上次我回家时给你的
Don't forget to give him his yoghurt.
别忘了给你儿子带上酸奶
No.
不会的
I have to go!
我得走了
If I threw myself at your feet and yelped, would you still walk over me?
如果我象老狗一样跪在你脚前求你 你也会从我身上踩过吗
Yes.
会
Hello, this is Anna's husband speaking.
你好 我是安娜的丈夫
Anna's not here. I don't have the slightest idea what's happening to her.
安娜不在这里 我也不知道她出什么事了
Do you love your son?
你爱你儿子吗?
Sir!
先生
Tell him that hove him too.
告诉他
I love everybody and everything. I accept everything,
我爱所有人所有事 我接受任何事
I have become wise, and profound, and good.
我变得明智 深刻 优秀了
Do you want to talk to him? We're just having coffee.
你想跟他讲话吗 我们正在喝咖啡
No, I don't want to talk to him, I...
不 我不想跟他通话
I don't want your coffee to get cold, either, I certainly love your coffee.
咖啡别放凉了,我喜欢你煮的咖啡
Just tell Heinrich that Anna's address is Sebastianstrasse 87. First floor.
告诉亨利安娜的地址是巴辛街 87号♥一楼
Five, six, seven, sky!
五 六 七 跳
Eight, seven, six, five, four, three...
八 七 六 五 四 三
Madam teacher, my apologies for being late.
老师 抱歉我迟到了
No, it's all right.
没关系
Anyway, we were waiting for you. Thank you.
我们正在等你呢 谢谢
And goodbye, Bob.
再见 鲍勃
What is it?
这是什么?
My name.
我的名字
I respected your wish to be alone,
我尊重你想独自一个的意愿
I thought you needed the time, but now it's time enough.
我觉得你需要些时间 现在时间够了
Besides, what are you doing here, anyway?
另外 你在这里干什么呢?
Don't resist me. You know I'm stronger than you.
不要抗拒我 你知道我比你有力气
I'm the only one in your life who has rights on you,
我是唯一有权利支配你生活的人
because I don't claim any.
因为我对其它人的生活不感兴趣
I brought it from India.
我从印度带来的
You know, this is what the French poet Michaux was writing about.
你看 这就是法国诗人米修描写的
I kept it for you.
我特意留给你的
With this, love opens to absolutely unknown horizons.
有了这个爱情就能上九重天了
Absolutely unknown...
绝对的九重天
We are made to swim in the center of the stream. Not to wait on the dry banks.
我们应该激流勇进 而不该在岸边坐等
Yes... exactly.
是的 对极了
I showed you the door to God.
我给你指出了通向上帝的大门
And this door is always open. Come.
这扇门是永远敞开的 来吧
This is a joke!
开玩笑吧
What is it?
什么鬼东西?
Anna!
安娜
These must be removed.
这些要赶紧扔掉
They are beginning to smell.
都发臭了
This can't be true.
这不可能吧
They got to keep this place clean and well.
他们要保持这里干净整洁
- Oh my God! - Are you going to help me, Heinrich?
- 哦 天啊 - 你会帮我吗亨利
You are no different from anyone else.
你跟别人没什么区别
We are all the same.
我们都是一样的
But in different words.
但是说法不同
With different bodies.
在不同的身体里
Different versions.
不同的版本
Like insects!
就象昆虫
Meat!
肉
Calling all ambulances and fire engines to the scene of the crash,
快叫救护车和救火车到车祸现场
and two trucks!
还有两辆卡车
Where?
到哪里?
Can you answer the door, Bob?
你能开下门吗 鲍勃?
Now listen, Heinrich. Just stay where you are.
听着 亨利在原地等我
I paid a fortune for the cab!
出租车费好贵
At the bar at the corner?
在街角酒吧哪里吗
Bleed for a while.
再流会儿血吧
Ill be there as soon as I can.
我尽快赶到
My son took the car. An automatic one...
我儿子拿了小车 一辆自动车
Can you look after Bob until I get back?
你能帮我照顾鲍勃一下等我回来吗
What is it?
怎么了
It's Mummy calling me.
是妈妈在叫我
No, not, not here. Go to the toilet.
不 不在这 去洗手间
Need a Tampax?
需要卫生棉条吗?
How can you joke while I'm so hurt?
我伤的这么厉害你还能开玩笑?
There are corpses in there. At least two bodies.
那里有尸体 至少两具尸体
I thought she was pulling my leg, but no, there's blood.
我觉得她是在拉我的腿 但是没有 还有血
She cuts them. A monster, a joke, but it was alive.
她砍了他们 有个怪物 是活的
You're drunk, Heinrich.
你喝醉了亨利
She cuts us to pieces, Mark!
她会把我们砍成碎片 马克
Maybe she just didn't want to see you.
可能她只是不想见到你
Don't joke, I am not joking!
严肃点 我可没开玩笑
All right, you're not joking. So what do you want?
好吧 你没开玩笑 那么你想怎么办
Don't you understand? She's killing people.
你还不懂吗 她杀人了
I understand she's killing people, so why do you call me and not the police?
我知道她杀人了 那你怎么来通知我而不是警♥察♥
She is sick, Mark, doesn't that mean anything to you?
她脑子有病了 马克这事难倒对你无所谓吗
There are dead bodies there!
那里有死人的尸体啊
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
Maybe you're stoned on some shit you suck on. Some mushroom you gobble?
可能你是被什么东西拌了一下 你吃过的蘑菇吧
Perhaps you did it to yourself. Maybe you're learning how to suffer.
也可能是你自作自受 也许你现在开始承受痛苦了
Now that would be an achievement!
那可是一件有成就的事
I feel for people!
我有同情心