You talk for people, you take their wives.
同情个屁 你夺走他们的老婆
I take what I want!
我拿我想要的东西
And I'm at peace with myself. Nobody saw me come in, nobody.
我心安理得 没人看见我来了 没人
I called you because we have to do something to help her.
我给你电♥话♥因为我们需要一起帮助她
What?
什么?
It isn't normal, it wasn't even human. It was...
这不正常 简直就是没人性 是...
Divine?
神性?
Perhaps you met God a moment ago, and you didn't even realize it!
可能你刚才碰到上帝了 只是你没意识到
Now, you believe in God, don't you? Certainly.
现在你相信上帝了 是吧 当然
That great incomprehensible God whom you reach through fucking, or dope.
那个你只有通过你做♥爱♥吸毒才能感受的伟大的不可理解的上帝
- Am I right? - Look, Mark.
- 我说的没错吧 - 听着 马克
That woman is crazy. We have to do something.
那女的疯了 我们得想点办法
We?
我们?
- I'm not going to do anything. - I can't leave it this way,
- 我不会做什么的 - 我不能置之不理
it's Anna, it's murder!
那是安娜是个凶手
You are not a man, Mark, you're a woman.
你不是男人 马克你是个老娘们
All right, if you don't intend to do anything
好吧 如果你不想帮什么忙
and want to keep me silent, you will have to pay.
想让我守口如瓶你就要给钱
You have money, I know it. You have to get me out of here,
你有钱的 我知道 你得让我从这离开
and send me on a long trip to restore my harmony!
让我走远些才能平复我自己
I deserve it! If you had only seen what I saw!
我应得的 如果是你看到那些东西你也会这么想
Heinrich, help me out of here, I'm sick!
亨利帮帮我 我吐了
I'm the one who is wounded, not you!
受伤的是我 又不是你
Please!
求你了
God's light avenge them!
上帝复仇的光
Giving it out clean, and getting it back dirty!
神光一闪 血光四溅
Do you believe in God?
你相信上帝吧
God?
上帝?
It's in me.
就在我的身体里
Take me.
占有我吧
- Did Margit see it? - Yes.
- 玛吉特看到了?- 是的
- That's why you killed her? - She tried to take it away from me.
- 所以你就杀了她?- 她想从我这里夺走它
- Is this... Faith that helped us? - It needs to be protected.
- 是忠诚帮了我们吗 - 它需要得到保护
- Like a child? - Yes.
- 就像个孩子 - 是的
You know, for me, God is still under the porch, where the dog died.
你知道对我来说 老狗死的时候上帝就在门廊下
And on the branch of the Eucalyptus tree, where I'd lie for hours,
就在桉树的树枝上面 我能在树荫下面躺好几个小时
and watch how the clouds change the color of the grass below.
看着天空的云朵改变草地的颜色
I need money. I had to leave there.
我需要钱 我得离开那里
Oh, I've cleaned all the mess, I washed the floor, I made the bed,
哦,我都打扫好了 洗了地板 整理了床
I didn't know where to go.
我不知道要去哪
It became so unsafe there, people couldn't stop trying to take it away from me.
哪里都不安全 人们都想从我这里把它夺走
Okay.
好吧
Now, leave me the car.
现在把车给我
Take Margit's keys and go to her place and wait there.
拿上玛吉特的钥匙去她家等我
Can you drive a motorbike?
会开摩托车吗
Henrich taught me.
亨利教过我
It's outside. Now, I'll take care of Bob and everything,
车在外面 快走 我会照顾鲍勃清理这里的
I'll go to the bank on Monday and take the money out.
我周一去银行把钱取出来
If Bob wakes up, tell him...
如果鲍勃醒了 告诉他
I will.
我会的
It's only me. Go to sleep.
是我 去睡吧
I have to go. Please close the door.
我要走了 请把门关上
- Because it's here with you? - Yes!
- 因为它和你在一起吗 - 是的
- I'm sorry to disturb you, but... - Yes?
- 抱歉打搅你 但是 - 什么?
You understand that it is very late, and Heinrich hasn't called me yet.
你看现在这么晚了亨利一直没打电♥话♥回来
He calls me every night so I won't worry about when he comes home.
为了不让我担心他通常每晚都会打电♥话♥的
Maybe, uh...
也许 哦
Maybe he just forgot your number.
也许他可能忘了电♥话♥号♥码吧
No, you don't understand. Mothers always feel it when their sons are in trouble.
不是的 你不懂 要是儿子出了什么事妈妈是会感觉到的
Are you worried...
你很担心
Are you worried that he's not there having sex with my wife?
你是担心他没有回来跟我老婆胡搞吗?
They should come here. I've put clean sheets on the bed,
他们应该回来的 我都换了干净床单了
and they could have dinner.
他们还能在这吃晚饭
Are you quite sure you know who you're talking to?
你知道你在跟谁通话吗
I am
我知道
- I went there. - Where?
- 我去过那里 - 哪里?
I was worried, you understand.
你知道我很担心
There isn't any apartment there under the address you gave me.
你给我的地址没有找到公♥寓♥房♥
There's only a smoking hole, the police won't allow anybody to come near.
那里就是冒着黑烟 警♥察♥不让人走近
So I went to a bar at the corner, to call home,
所以我去街角酒吧去打电♥话♥
to find out if Heinrich had returned.
看看亨利回家了没有
Yes?
然后呢?
And Heinrich was there.
亨利在酒吧
Nobody could identify him.
没人认得他
Yes?
是吗?
I recognized his body, of course.
当然我能认得出
Did you... identify it for the police?
你向警♥察♥确认过了吗?
No, it was only Heinrich's body. But his soul was not there.
没有 那只是亨利的躯体 他的灵魂不在了
Perhaps he and the soul had parted company before.
可能他和他的灵魂以前就分过家吧
You don't know what you're talking about.
你不懂自己在讲什么
No, no, you're quite right. I don't have any idea what I'm talking about.
是的 你是对的 我确实不懂自己在说什么
He must have seemed to you better and more beautiful than you.
他比你人更好也更帅
When Anna met him, she immediately worshipped his soul. And you sent him there.
安娜遇到他的时候马上就被他迷住了 是你送他过去的
Now, listen to me.
现在听我说
I recognize Heinrich's superiority in every way.
我承认亨利各方面都比我强
I was... proud, that Anna accepted him.
我很骄傲 安娜接受了他
Now, Anna... has gone missing.
现在安娜失踪了
And... I'm here, all alone, you understand?
我在这里 孑然一身 你明白吗
With our little son.
就只有我们的小孩
Now, I must find her, maybe it's her fault. I'll find her,
现在我必须找到她 可能是她的错 我也要找到她
and I'll force her to tell me what she's done,
然后我要强迫她告诉我
with Heinrich's soul.
她和亨利的事
And then I'll come to you, and tell you.
然后我过来告诉你
- Won't you come up? - I'm in a rush.
- 你不上来吗 - 我还有急事
- Is it your wife? - Yeah.
- 是关于你老婆的事吗?- 是的
- Will you promise me something? - Yes?
- 你能答应我一件事吗?- 什么?
Whatever it is?
不管什么事?
I promise.
我答应
Almost...
差不多
Almost...
差不多
- Almost. - Yes.
- 差不多 - 是的
Heinrich's dead.
亨利死了
- Isn't he? - Yes.
- 他死了吗?- 死了
- And you found Anna? - Yes.
- 你找到安娜了?- 找到了
You come like the Angel of Death. The one who kills.
你像死神一样降临 带来死亡
- I have thought about killing him. - And now?
- 我以前想过要杀了他 - 现在呢?
And now I don't know.
现在我不知道
Did you see anything that made you change your mind?
有什么事让你改变想法了吗?
I don't know what I saw, but Heinrich saw it too.
我不知道我看到的是什么 但是亨利也看到那东西了
And you came to tell me that you don't know where Heinrich's soul is?
你是来跟我说你不知道亨利的灵魂在哪吗?
Yes.
是的
I can see it in your face.
我从你表情上能看出来
It would be good to think that the soul lives separately from the body.
这样想也挺好 灵魂离开了躯体也能活
That the soul lives forever, and the body only for a time.
灵魂永世长存 躯体只能存在一段
But it isn't so.
但不是这样的
- I don't know anymore. - I do.
- 我不懂了 - 我懂
I have to be on my son's side.
我只能和我儿子立场一致
Even if he's made you unhappy.
即使他让你不高兴了
I know all there is to know about him.
我了解他的一切
- That I love him. - Yes.
- 我爱他 - 是的
I was wondering which is worse:
我在想哪件事更糟糕
Take away someone's wife,
抢走别人的老婆
hurt a child,
伤害一个孩子
or to kill?
还是杀人?
He also had a wife and a child.
他也有老婆孩子
I used to like her. I liked your Anna too.
我喜欢他的妻子 我也喜欢安娜
I had to like both of them.
我得俩个都喜欢
Since they loved him.
因为她们爱他
The world is only what it is.
世界就是这样
Murderous. If we are the best of it.
夺命的 我们是最好的一部分