but she lodged a complaint, so... what can I do about it?
但是她要投诉 我也没办法
Nothing.
好吧
Please.
检查吧
Is it okay?
可以了吗?
Momente.
等一会
- So? - Excuse me, the bathroom.
- 现在呢?- 还有浴室没检查
The bathroom doesn't have a window.
浴室没有窗户
- You sure? - Absolutely.
- 确定?- 当然了
Some bathrooms have windows this side of the house.
这种朝向的房♥子里 有些浴室是有窗户的
Not this one.
这个没有
I'm afraid I still have to check it.
恐怕我还是检查一下比较好
- Before someone else gets hurt. - Would you care for a glass of wine?
- 以免有人再受伤 - 喝酒吗?
- Wine? - Yes.
- 酒?- 是的
I'm afraid I...
恐怕我…
- Yes, wine! - I'm afraid you...
- 是的 酒 - 恐怕你…
Oh, come on, don't be so formal!
来一杯吧 不要这么正经
Miss, it doesn't make any sense, I've got kids...
女士 不要这样 我有孩子…
I only came for the window.
我只是来检查窗户的
I'm sorry, miss, but...
对不起女士 但是…
I still have to look.
我还是要看一下
Oh! Broke!
啊哈 摔坏了
Was ist das?
这是什么?
How long?
多久?
Ages and ages. Much longer than I could.
很久很久 比我厉害多了
I'm sorry to bother you so late. May I see your wife?
抱歉这么晚打搅了 我能见见您妻子吗?
No, she went out.
她现在不在
That's not entirely true, she...
其实 她…
She doesn't live with us any longer.
她已经和我分居了
- It's about Bob. - Ah, Bob!
- 是有关鲍勃的事 - 噢 鲍勃
Bob is fine.
鲍勃很好啊
He's just beaten the world record in tub diving.
他刚创造了浴缸潜水时间最长的世界纪录
- Hello. - Come on, cut it out, Bob.
- 嗨 - 别闹了哦 鲍勃
Look, uh...
恩…
Would you be so kind, he's...
能不能帮下忙 他已经…
He's actually been in the bath for about an hour.
他已经在浴缸里玩了差不多一个小时了
Yes, of course.
哦 当然了
I have called many times.
我打过很多次电♥话♥了
I wanted to discuss with you the redistribution of our parts
我想谈一谈我们的关系
in this fundamentally vulgar structure, the triangle.
在这微妙的三角关系的背景之下
In other words, where is she?
换句话说 她在哪?
I've been giving a great deal of thought to the illogical aspects
我想了很多你的不合逻辑的
of your anger and your fear, and...
愤怒 恐惧 和…
- Is Anna with you? - And if...?
- 安娜在你这里吗?- 如果…
I'd only ask to have a talk with her.
我只想跟她谈一谈
What if I said... no?
如果我… 不同意呢?
I'm sorry I used violence with you.
对不起我曾经打过你
Now I'd only employ my psychic forces to make her come to me.
我不会使用暴♥力♥了 希望能见她一面
Oh, I'm so sorry, she's not here.
对不起 她不在这里
Did I tell you I had a wife and a daughter?
我告诉过你我有妻子和一个女儿吗?
- No! - They live in Cincinnati.
- 不会吧?- 她们住在辛辛那提
And what does that do for you?
那样对你有什么好处吗?
They will always remain my first family.
她们永远都会是我的家人
Anna can be the second, and you, and Bob in some sense.
安娜可以是第二个 一定程度上 也包括你和鲍勃
Do you have a dog?
你养狗吗?
Would that I had.
如果那样的话我会养的
You misuse me.
你利用了我说的话
It's stiff and blocked men like you that lead them to the concentration camp.
呆板不开明的男人们 比如你 弄得妻儿像生活在集中营里一样
And who are the crusaders of every blind principle, so- called ideology...
是我改变了这盲目的教条 所谓根深蒂固的观念
humanity invents to strangle me. Why don't you like me?
但是人性产生了我又要摧毁我 为什么?
Why don't you draw into the magnitude of my love
为什么你们不被我的爱所吸引
and pull it all over your life, like a veil?
让它布满你们的生活 就像一层面纱?
Okay, I like you.
好吧 我接受
And I can tell you where Anna lives.
我告诉你安娜在哪里生活
Lives?
在哪里生活?
Only...
是的…
I don't know the guy's name.
我不知道“他”的名字
That's impossible, it doesn't make sense.
这不可能 没有道理啊
Why not? Because you think you've given her supreme pleasure?
为什么?因为你觉得你给了她至高的愉悦?
You, with your... Yin- Yang balls dangling from your Zen brain?
你 和你的… 臆想禅境里来的摇摇晃晃的阴阳球?
Okay, maybe it does boil down to a sexual contest, in which case
好吧 可能是和性有关 但是
- I'm sure you win... - hands down.
- 我相信你赢了… - 拿开你的手
But is that all?
不过你撇得清关系吗?
I used to be afraid of you.
我曾经害怕你
But I don't think I am anymore.
但是现在不会了
There is nothing to fear, except God.
没什么好敬畏的 除了上帝
Whatever that means to you.
不管你怎么理解
For me God is a disease.
上帝对我来说就是疾病
That's why through disease we can reach God.
所以我们可以通过疾病接近上帝
" Tracking something, " said Winnie the Pooh very mysteriously.
“在跟踪着呢”温妮神秘地说
" Tracking what? " said Piglet, coming closer.
“跟踪什么?”小猪说着 走近了
" That's just what I ask myself. I ask myself, What? "
“我刚才也问过自己这个问题 我问自己 跟踪什么?”
" What do you think you'll answer? "
“你会怎么回答呢?”
He wants to say good night to you.
他想跟你说晚安
Thank you.
麻烦你了
You smell clean.
闻得处来你洗的很干净啊
Do you like Helen?
你喜欢海伦吗?
I think so.
喜欢吧
- Are you not sure? - Well, I don't know her yet.
- 不确定吗?- 恩 我只是认识她而已
- Do you like her? - Yes. Who don't you like?
- 你喜欢她?- 是啊 那你不喜欢谁?
Well, I don't like Heinrich, and I don't like that sailboat.
呃 我不喜欢亨利还有 我不喜欢那个帆船
Why? He's funny.
为什么?他是个有趣的人
I don't like...
我不喜欢…
I don't like Mummy to like him more than us.
我不喜欢妈妈喜欢他比喜欢我们多
Who's prettier, Mummy or Helen?
妈妈和海伦谁更漂亮?
- Who do you think is prettier? - You tell me.
- 你觉得谁更漂亮?- 我先问的
Our Mummy.
妈妈啊
Good night,
晚安
Thank you.
谢谢你
Do you have anyone to help you with him?
有人帮你照看他吗?
Oh, it's...
呃…
It's not a problem, I... I have plenty of time.
没关系的 我… 我有时间
Bob won't say anything to me, he keeps his worries for himself.
鲍勃什么都不跟我说 他把他的忧虑藏在心里
He knows everything, senses everything. Children are amazing.
他能知道也感觉到好多事 孩子真是奇妙
Yeah...
是啊
Bob very often falls asleep.
鲍勃经常睡着
And when he does, he cries, or shouts. Does he do it at home?
他睡着之后 会哭 会叫 他在家里会这样吗?
No.
不会
He screams.
他会尖叫
It's very difficult to calm him down.
很难让他平复下来
When he wakes up, he pretends that nothing happened.
他醒了以后 假装什么都没发生过
What can I say...
我该怎么说呢…
I'm at war against women.
我对女人没什么好感
They have no foresight. There's nothing about them that is stable,
她们没有远见 情绪不稳定
there's nothing to trust.
没什么可信任的
They're dangerous.
她们是危险生物
There is nothing in common among women except menstruation.
女人除了月经没那么多共同点
Excuse me.
让让
I come from a place where evil seems easier to
我来自一个魔鬼很容易辨认的地方
pinpoint because you can see it in the flesh.
因为它们藏在某个肉体里
It becomes people, so you know exactly the danger of being deformed by it.
然后化身为人 所以我知道被它侵蚀的危险
Which doesn't mean I admire your world.
这并不意味着我喜欢你们这个世界
But I find pathetic these stories of women contaminating the universe.
但是我为你们认为女人玷污了世界感到悲哀
I'm one of the contaminated.
我没说我没有玷污世界啊
Because you never feel free, do you?
因为你从来不曾体会到自♥由♥ 是吗?
So sad that for you freedom seems to mean evil.
真遗憾 你似乎认为自♥由♥是罪恶的
And what about lack of freedom?
那么没有了自♥由♥呢?
That was extraordinary.
真是醍醐灌顶啊
All right.
好了
Together we can listen if Bob cries out.
我们可以一起听看看鲍勃会不会哭了
You don't have to make love to me.
你不用和我发♥生♥关♥系♥的