No you don't, you think about buying him a pair of shoes,
你想过什么?你只想过帮他买♥♥鞋
about, about making him a snack, about telling him a bedtime story,
想过给他做好吃的 想过讲故事哄他睡觉
but if you really thought about him, you'd think about us!
但如果你真为他着想 你就会考虑到我们俩的事
Right! Right, right, you're always right!
没错 没错 你总是对的
But it's difficult, don't you understand? It is difficult!
但是这很难 你不明白吗?这很难
I didn't want it to happen, but it happened, and now...
我也不想这样的 但是事情还是发生了 现在…
- Don't you come any closer! - Anna, it's me!
- 别再靠近了 - 安娜 我是你丈夫啊
Don't you understand you disgust me?
你让我恶心 明白吗?
I can't stand you touching me!
别再碰我了 我受不了了
You know, love isn't something you can just... switch from channel to channel.
你知道吗 爱不是… 可以随时从一个人转移到另一个人的
I have your letters! " My love, trust me, " you wrote,
我还留着你写的信 上面写着:“亲爱的 相信我”
and all the time you were fucking your arse off!
而你却总是和其他男人睡觉
- You want me to believe you? - I'm a whore, yes!
- 你怎么让我相信你 - 没错 我就是个荡♥妇♥
A monster, a whore!
我就是个怪物 荡♥妇♥
I fuck around with everybody whenever you turn around!
你不在的时候 我就和周围的男人上♥床♥
I fuck around with everybody, on every corner!
所有男人我都睡过
You win. let me go!
你赢了 让我走吧
Please don't make me force you.
别让我逼你
You can't stop me! I'll open the window and jump!
你阻止不了我 我会从窗户跳下去的
Do it again.
再打一次
You know what this is for? The lies!
知道我为什么打你吗?你说谎
Then you have to add much more.
那你需要再多打我几下
Bitch! Bitch!
婊♥子♥ 婊♥子♥
Bitch! You bitch!
婊♥子♥ 你这个婊♥子♥
- What's gonna happen to us? - It's up to you!
- 我们之间接下来怎么办?- 你决定吧
- Then stop coming! - I have to go!
- 那就别再回来了 - 我会离开的
I'll follow you!
我会跟踪你的
Don't even try!
你休想
Ooh, it's Aunt Margit, the angel of the extinct hearth, limping to the rescue!
哦 玛吉特姨妈来了 带着跛脚来拯救爱情的天使
Nothing can stop me.
没什么能难倒我
Oh, I know you can't wait to run off and make a fool of yourself.
哦 我看得出 你恨不得马上逃走 却又让自己出了洋相
And I'm here to help you.
现在我来帮你了
I'll look after Bob. Give me your sweater.
我会照看鲍勃的 毛衣脱下来给我
I loathe you, Marge.
我讨厌你玛吉特
You are still full of belief, Mark.
你还是这样自信满满的马克
I love seeing you miserable.
我就喜欢看你沮丧的样子
It's so reassuring!
让人觉得安心多了
Shit, Marge.
闭嘴 玛吉特
Yes, sir.
是 先生
Mr. Zimmermann will be with you in a minute. Second door on the right.
齐默曼先生马上就过来见你 右手边第二间
Yes... Sir.
你好 先生
How can we help you? Please.
有什么可以帮忙的?请坐
I...
我…
I would like you to follow my... wife for a few days.
我需要你跟踪我的… 妻子几天
Of course. Wives, wives...
当然了 妻子们…
Are there any reasons you would like to give us?
有什么具体原因吗?
You don't have to answer,
你不一定要回答
but often it is enormously helpful in the investigation.
但说了对调查会很有帮助
My wife doesn't live with me anymore, but she...
我妻子不跟我住一起 但是她…
visits. Or at least she has been visiting, up to now,
偶尔会来一下 至少目前为止还来看望
my son.
我的儿子
- I see. - I have a photo of my wife here.
- 恩 - 这是我妻子的照片
Are there any other leads?
还有其他线索吗?
Family?
家人方面?
- Does your wife have a job? - She quit about a year ago.
- 您的妻子有工作吗?- 她一年前辞职了
Friends?
朋友方面呢?
Her best friend is Mrs. Margit Gluckmeister, she's in the directory.
她最好的朋友是玛吉特夫人 她的联♥系♥方式在电♥话♥本里
Margit visits our place occasionally, to... to help out with Bob.
玛吉特偶尔来拜访 帮忙… 照顾鲍勃
All right, sir. Now we must get down to practicalities.
好的 先生 我们现在开始着手调查
Look at this... tired boy.
看看这个… 累坏了的孩子
Let's get you to bed.
睡觉吧
That's it.
好好睡吧
Look at this... tired boy.
看看这个… 累坏了的孩子
Let's get you to bed.
睡吧
That's it.
好好睡吧
On with the covers.
盖上被子
Excuse me.
借过
How long is this going to last?
这种情况还要持续多久?
Excuse me!
借过
I'm talking to you.
我在跟你说话
Excuse me!
麻烦让让
You don't have the right to behave this way!
你没权利朝我发火
What have I done that you hate me so much, huh?
我做了什么让你这么恨我?
Nothing!
什么都没有
- I deserve this? - Get off it! No.
- 我活该?- 不是,别纠结这个了
- Get off it! - I told you to stop coming home!
- 不要再说了 - 我告诉过你不要再回来了
Get off!
别说了
This is... disgusting.
这让我感到… 恶心
Yes.
是的
Look what we've become.
看看我们的关系都变成什么样了
Yes.
是啊
Talk to me!
你说点什么啊
I don't want you to be like this.
我不想你这样子
You know, when I'm away from you,
你知道 当我不在你身边的时候
I think of you as an animal, or a woman possessed,
我感觉你是我的宠物 是我的女人
and then, and then I see you again and all this disappears.
但… 但是我一看见你 这些感觉都消失了
You must try and help me. Tell me. Maybe it will help.
你必须试着帮我 把你的想法告诉我 也许有用的
Are you happy?
你幸福吗?
Do you love him?
你爱他吗?
Does he love you?
他爱你吗?
Do you want to live together?
你想跟他一起生活?
And have a family, and...
有一个家庭 然后…
Am I in your way, and Bob too?
我和鲍勃碍着你们了?
Then there's something else, you must tell me.
那这其中一定有什么原因 你告诉我啊
Why are you afraid to tell me?
你为什么害怕告诉我?
Are you afraid of me?
你怕我吗?
Are you afraid I'll get mad again and beat you?
你怕我又发脾气打你吗?
Are you afraid I won't like you?
你怕我不再喜欢你?
Yes.
恩
Anna, help me!
安娜 帮帮我
Help me!
帮帮我
Anna, there's Bob, remember!
安娜为了鲍勃不要这样
Good Christ, remember!
天哪 不要这样
It'll be the way you want it.
一切都会好的
It'll be the way you want it...
一切都会好的
Hold it.
我不逼你了
You don't have to say anything you don't want to.
你不想说可以不说
You're my whole family.
你就是我的一切
- l have to go now. - Could you wait for Bob?
- 我要走了 - 你不等等鲍勃吗?
I can't now.
现在不能
Maybe we can both go and pick him up at school.
要不我们一起去学校接他
I can't.
我不能
It doesn't hurt.
一点也不疼
No.
不疼
I've got your wife's address,
我找到你妻子的地址了
it's in Kreuzberg, Sebastianstrasse 87, first floor.
在肯斯区 巴辛街 87号♥ 一楼
She seems to be alone.
她似乎是一个人住
Do you want me to check this now?
需要我去确认一下吗?
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm sorry to bother you, miss, I'm from the building manager's office.
对不起打扰了 女士 我是物业公♥司♥的
We had a complaint about some broken window somewhere,
有人反映某处窗户破了
and the glass falling down on the sidewalk...
玻璃渣掉到人行道上…
- Is that what it is? - I'm afraid I have to check your windows.
- 真的吗?- 恐怕我要检查一下你的窗户
But I can assure you they're all right!
但是我保证窗玻璃都是完好的
How can you be so sure? I just...
确定?我只是…
I just saw you come in.
我刚看见你进来的
- It'll only take a moment. - I don't want you to be here!
- 很快的 - 我不想你在这里
I quite understand, miss, but it's me or the police.
我知道 女士 但是我不来看 警♥察♥也会来的
A lady got hurt down the sidewalk, a Turkish... woman.
一位女士被碎玻璃伤着了 一位土耳其… 女士
Now, you might say she shouldn't be here in the first place,
也许你会说 她本来就不该走那里的