You can't just say you don't know, that's what you said on the phone.
你不能只说不知道 就像你在电♥话♥里说的
When will you know?
你什么时候才知道?
I don't know.
我真的不知道
Do you want me to spend the night somewhere else? In a hotel or something?
你打算让我在别的地方过夜吗?旅馆之类的地方?
Do you want us to meet later on, we could talk more calmly. Do you...
我们还是过会再见面吧 这样才能心平气和的谈下去 你….
Do you need more time? What do you need? What has happened?
需要给你些时间吗?你到底需要什么?到底发生了什么事?
Bob knows that you are coming back today.
鲍勃知道你今天要回来
Well, I can...
好吧 我可以…
I can pick him up after school and take him to the zoo or something.
我可以接他放学 然后带他到动物园之类的地方去玩
Come and admire him.
来看看你的好儿子
Maybe all couples go through this.
也许所有的夫妻都经历过这个阶段
Yeah?
嗯?
- One mustn't be afraid. - No.
- 我们要勇敢面对 - 是的
- One must speak honestly. - It is difficult
- 我们得坦诚相待 - 很难
Is it difficult?
你说难吗?
I haven't been much help, but I finished that job now, it's over.
我一直没法帮你分担 不过我辞掉那份工作了
Maybe I was asking for too much.
或许我对你要求得太多了
I was the one who had the right to ask.
我才是那个有权利提出要求的人
- I know! - No you don't.
- 我知道 - 不 你不知道
Who was I doing it for, after all?
我这么辛苦工作 到底是为了谁?
Were you unfaithful to me?
你背叛过我吗?
The truth is, not really. Were you?
说实话 不算有 你呢?
There's always someone else when these things happen.
这种情况的出现通常与第三者有关
Not in this case.
这次不是
All right, well... What's happened to us is just...
好吧 好吧… 发生在我们之间的一切都是这么的…
natural, feelings... change.
自然 感觉都变了
But without you I wouldn't feel anything at all.
可是如果没有你 我就如同行尸走肉一般毫无感觉
What do you feel now?
你现在什么感觉?
Are you really interested?
你真的关心吗?
No.
不
There you are, you see, it's the same with me. I don't even want you know.
我就知道你会这样 不过我也不想让你知道
- What time did you meet him? - Eight thirty.
- 你是什么时候见到他的?- 八点半
- Where? - In the park.
- 在哪儿?- 在公园
- Was he willing? - Yes, verbally.
- 他是自愿来的吗?- 听起来是的
Did you sense or detect weariness in him?
是否觉察到他有任何不耐烦?
No, a correct appraisal of the realities.
没有 他的确是自愿的
- Is it making him bitter? - No, greedy.
- 他是否感到不快?- 没有
But you felt his power.
但你还能感觉到他的气场
You mean, did I feel fear?
你的意思是想问 我害怕吗?
No, because that would have prevented me answering all your questions.
不 不害怕 怕的话我就不会回答你的问题了
How many vials did he take with him?
他提出了几个条件?
Two.
两个
What procedure have you devised for contacting him again?
有什么办法与他再次联♥系♥?
It's all in my report.
联♥系♥方式我都写在报告里了
I suggest it's more economical to fill in my successor.
我希望能对接♥班♥人有所帮助
We don't feel there's a need for a successor.
我们觉得没有必要找一个接♥班♥人
- I've completed my job. - Brilliantly.
- 我的工作已经完成了 - 你干的不错
That's why we want to rehire you.
这就是我们想继续聘请你的原因
It's out of the question.
不太可能
And what would be the reason for your refusal?
你拒绝的理由是什么呢?
Family.
家人
Oh, couldn't we be of some help there?
哦 在这一点上我们没有什么可以效劳的吗?
No.
没有
Wouldn't it be advisable for you to reconsider?
也许重新考虑一下才是明智的
I'm unable to do that.
我不会再考虑了
Would you be unable for a long time?
多久之后会再重新考虑?
I hope not.
我想永远不会了
Aren't you allowing feelings to prevent you from answering your own questions?
你不会因为情绪干扰而不知该如何回答吧?
Exactly why I advise you... to hire my successor.
这就是为什么我建议你们另请高明
Good. Any questions?
很好 还有问题吗?
Does our subject still wear pink socks?
那个人还是常穿着粉色袜子吗?
Anna?
安娜?
It's me.
是我
Anna?
安娜?
I am downtown.
我在镇上
Well, why downtown? I've been waiting all day.
好吧 为什么去镇上?我等了你一整天了
- I need some time to think. - What do you mean, to think?
- 我需要时间好好想想 - 你说想想是什么意思?
- Think about what? - To think about me!
- 有什么好思考的?- 思考我自己
Well, where are you, when will you...
好吧 你现在人在哪儿 你什么时候会…
- Hello? - Margit, this is Mark.
- 你好 - 玛吉特我是马克
Now, I know there's no sympathy between us, and it's, uh,
我知道我们之间没什么交情
hard for me to ask you for help, but, uh...
要开口请你帮忙有点困难 可是… 呃…
you're her only friend. Now, just tell me the truth.
你是安娜唯一的朋友 现在 把实情告诉我吧
- She has somebody? - She wished you'd say or do something.
- 她有新欢了?- 她希望你有所行动
Something to reinstall you. You know, a magic wave of the wand.
以补救你们的感情 你懂的 像施了魔法一样
You arrived sooner than expected, Mark.
你觉察的比预期要迟呢 马克
Yeah, sure, this is all my fault. Now, how long has this been going on?
是的 当然 这是我的错 现在告诉我 他们在一起多久了
- Quite long. - Who is he?
- 很久了 - 他是谁?
Oh, Mark! I don Vt... Your wife keeps her own secrets.
哦 马克 我不… 这是你老婆的隐私
Margit.
玛吉特
I don't have a magic wand, I don't intend to hang on.
我不懂魔法 我不想再拖下去了
But make her talk to me, it'll be the way that she wants.
让她和我谈谈吧 也许这是她想要的
But this is not...
虽然这不太…
proper. Please.
合适 但求你了
- Yes? - We're over, Mark.
- 喂?- 我们结束了 马克
- You have someone? - Yes.
- 你有外遇了?- 是的
- For a long time? - Does it matter?
- 很久了?- 这重要吗?
- Yes! - Yes.
- 很重要 - 是
- Do you... sleep with him? - Yes.
- 你… 和他上♥床♥了?- 是的
- Do you like it? - Yes.
- 你感到快活吗?- 是的
- More than with me? - Yes.
- 比和我在一起快活?- 是的
I see.
我明白了
- How do you intend to live now? - We have to discuss it.
- 现在你打算怎么办?- 我们得谈谈
- Now. - As you want?
- 现在 - 你真的想谈谈?
Half an hour, at the Café Einstein.
半小时后 在咖啡厅见
I'm too far for half an hour.
我这里太远了 半小时到不了
- Are you calling from there? - Yes.
- 你在他那里给我打电♥话♥?- 是的
- Is he listening? - No.
- 他在听吗?- 没有
- But he is there. - Yes.
- 但他在旁边 - 是的
- Will 800 a month for Bob be enough? - l suppose.
- 每个月给你800元抚养鲍勃够吗?- 我想够了
Will you move in with him or keep the apartment?
你会搬去和他一起住吗?还是住在公♥寓♥里?
I'll keep it if you allow me to.
如果你同意 我会继续住在公♥寓♥里
I've decided not to see Bob.
我决定不再见鲍勃了
- At all? - At all.
- 再也不见了吗?- 再也不见了
How can you say that?
你怎么能这样?
He's gonna be fucked up enough as it is,
你出去鬼混已经够让他伤心的了
I don't want to fuck him up even more by playing Sunday Daddy.
我不想继续当“星期天爸爸”从而让他更伤心
- What were you to him, anyway? - Precisely.
- 对他来说你到底算什么?- 说的好
But... he knows you, he's yours, he needs a
但… 他知道你 他是你儿子 他需要一个
A real father, full time?
一个真正的全职父亲?
Well, I thought I could be, coming home from the wars, so to speak.
好吧 我以为辞职回家后 我可以当个好父亲
- You say it's better with him than with me. - l get bored of it.
- 你觉得他比我好 - 够了
Tell me.
告诉我
I think what you want to do to Bob is just...
我认为你对鲍勃所做的事真是…
Inhuman? So what you're doing must be human.
残忍♥?难道你就仁慈了?
- How long is it gonna last? - l don't know.
- 你还打算和他在一起多久?- 我不知道
One week, two weeks?
一周?还是两周?
And how do you dispose of ideas like... like honesty, and loyalty?
你就不会受良心谴责吗?
If I could only believe that it happened cleanly, at first sight...
我真不敢相信事情就这么发生了
Okay. If it makes things easier,
好吧 如果这能让你好受些
I was in his bed the first night I met him, if you have to know.
如果你真想知道 我可以告诉你我和他第一次见面就上♥床♥了
What do you expect of me, look what you're doing!
你还想怎样?看你干的好事
No one is good or bad,
这件事不存在谁对谁错
but if you want, I'm the bad one.
但如果你愿意这么想 那我就是个坏女人
And if I knew he existed in this world, I would have never had Bob with you!
如果我知道我会遇到他 那我就不会和你生下鲍勃
Get out! Get out!
滚 滚
Get out, get out!
滚 滚
- Hello?
- 喂?
How... how long have I...
我… 我…
How long have I been here?
我在这儿有多久了?