I'm not trying.
顺其自然
Aaahh! Ahhh! Ahhh!
啊 啊 啊
What happened?
怎么了?
I want mummy, mummy, mummy!
我要妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
Did you have a bad dream? IVs okay, iVs all right.
做恶梦了吗?没事的 没事的
Mummy, mummy, mummy!
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
It's all right, it's all right...
好了好了 没事的
I'm sorry.
对不起
It wasn't very wise of me.
我这么做并不明智
This makes you think you've been right all along.
这情景让你觉得你对女人的判断是正确的
Hello, Bob.
嗨 鲍勃
Good morning. I phoned you at home, then I thought I might catch you here.
早上好 我往你家打过电♥话♥ 然后我想不如在这里找你
I didn't tell you where Bob goes to school.
我没告诉你鲍勃在哪里上学吧
Wasn't difficult. We have a minor problem here.
这不难知道 我们遇到了一点问题
Yes?
什么?
The detective who was in charge of tracing your wife
负责跟踪你妻子的侦探
didn't come home last night.
昨晚没有回家
So?
所以呢?
He wasn't home this morning, hasn't reported to the office.
今天早上也没回家 到现在为止还没来公♥司♥报告
Before we start to get worried, I...
在开始担心之前 我…
When was he going to check it, yesterday or today?
他本来打算什么时候去确认的 昨天还是今天?
- I don't know. - Please, don't misunderstand me.
- 我不知道 - 请不要误会我
That detective could have gotten drunk and spent the night with whores.
那个侦探可能喝醉了和妓♥女♥在一起
Although that's not much likely.
虽然这个可能性不大
He could have gotten a heart attack...
他可能心脏病发…
If our detective doesn't show up by noon, I'll have to notify the police.
如果侦探中午还不露面 我要报♥警♥了
The police will start digging into your problem. That's how it is.
警♥察♥就会开始挖你的故事 会这样的
You, I can claim professional secrecy, but you have to
我会专业地保守保密 但是你必须
give me the address the detective gave you.
给我那个侦探给你的地址
Sebastianstrasse 87, floor one.
巴辛街 87号♥ 一楼
Have you been to that address yourself, or telephoned?
你去过那里吗 或者打过电♥话♥?
No.
没有
Very sensible of you, but may I ask why not?
很明智 但是为什么不呢?
I had the impression that you were tremendously interested in finding your wife.
在我的印象中 你很想找到你的妻子
Yes I was.
是的 我曾经想
I suppose I still am.
可能我现在依然想
But that was out of pure, blind ambition.
但那出于完全盲目的欲望
And you know something?
你知道吗?
I don't feel like there's anything much ambitious left in me.
我现在感觉不到这种欲望了
I see.
我明白了
So I don't even have to ask you, as a personal favor,
所以我也不用私人请求你
not to come to the office until I contact you?
不要来公♥司♥找我 等着我联♥系♥你
Why?
为什么?
Precisely because of the...
是因为…
delicacy of your feelings, you might be able to understand that
你感情细腻 应该会理解的
my interest in the case comes from the fact that I...
我对这案子的兴趣来自于…
live with that detective.
我和那位侦探是同居关系
Ill be calling.
我会给你电♥话♥的
- I have to talk to you. - That's what I guessed.
- 我要和你谈谈 - 我猜到了
Have you ever seen this man?
你见过这个人吗?
Do I have to answer you?
我一定要回答吗?
Well, you'll have to answer to someone eventually.
总会有人问你这个问题的
That's too easy.
简单
But it's you... or the police, right?
不是你… 就是警♥察♥ 是吗?
Right.
对
Why?
为什么?
You're scaring me.
你让我感到害怕
Am I not scared?
难道我就不害怕吗?
Oh yes, I see...
噢 我知道了
Darkness is easeful.
选择坏的会更安逸
The temptation to let go...
痛苦之后放弃挣扎…
promises so much comfort after the pain.
会容易得多
He's in there.
他在那里面
My God...
天哪…
He's very tired.
他很累了
He made love to me all night.
他整晚都在跟我做♥爱♥
Emmanuel...
神与我们同在…
He's still unfinished, you know?
他没死
Emmanuel!
神与我们同在
Tighten your stomach.
收腹
Up, your knee!
抬起膝盖
Your foot, look at your hand.
脚 看看你的手
Tighter stomach. Move back.
收腹 背部向后收紧
Up, your leg.
抬腿
Up, your knee.
抬膝盖
Look at your hand. Tighten your stomach.
看看你的手 收腹
Move back. Your foot.
脚往后收
Do it. Hold it.
坚持 保持住
Your knee.
膝盖
Hold it! Hold it.
保持住 保持住
Keep your shoulders down. Hold it.
收肩膀 保持住
Hold. Hold it.
保持住
That was very good!
做的很好
Very, very good.
很好
From now on she'll know how much righteous anger
现在她该知道需要遭遇多少不公
and sheer will she's got in her to say
和困难才有资格说
" I can do as well, I can be better! I'm the best! "
“我也可以做到 我可以做得更好 我是最棒的”
Only in this case can she become a success.
只有这样她才能成功
Nobody taught me that.
没人教过我这个
That's why I'm with you.
所以我选择和你在一起
Because you say " I " for me.
因为你让我意识到我作为主体的存在
Because you say " I " for me.
因为你 让我意识到我作为主体的存在
Yes, I'm thinking about him. But I recognize the self
是的 我在想他 但是我意识到这是本我
who has just done something horrible
做了一件糟糕的事情
like a sister I've casually met on the street.
就像我在街上偶然遇到一个姐妹
Hello, Sister.
嗨 姐♥妹♥们♥
It's like there's two sisters of Faith and... Chance,
忠诚和… 外遇两姐妹
it's like two
像有两对姐妹
It's like there's two sisters of Faith and Chance,
两对代表忠诚和外遇的姐妹
of Faith... My Faith can't exclude Chance, but Chance...
对于忠诚 我的忠诚里面不能完全去掉外遇 但是忠诚…
Well, it's like there's two sisters of Faith and Chance,
是的 像是有两对象征忠诚和外遇的姐妹
my Faith can't exclude Chance, but my Chance can't...
我的忠诚里不能排除外遇 但是外遇的存在不能…
can't explain Faith.
不能解释忠诚
My Faith didn't allow me to wait for Chance,
我的忠诚容不得我等待外遇
and Chance didn't give me enough Faith.
外遇又不能给我足够的信任感
And then I read that private life
我从书里读到生活
is a stage, only I'm playing in many parts that are smaller than me, and...
是一个舞台 只是我隐藏了大部分的本我在参演 但是…
yet I still play them, I suffer, I believe, I am!
但是我还是要坚持表演 我忍♥受着 是的 我忍♥受着
But at the same time I know there's a third possibility,
但是与此同时 我知道有第三种可能的存在
like cancer, or madness.
比如癌症 或者疯了
But cancer or madness contort reality.
但是癌症和精神病症会扭曲真实
The possibility I'm talking about pierces reality.
这种可能破坏了现实
I'm unable to say it, maybe.
我也许还不够能力厘清它们的关系
Maybe it's impossible to say, or maybe I'm too stupid.
也许根本不可能说得清楚 或者也许我太笨了
You're looking at me as if you...
你看着我好像是…
You're looking at me as if to tell me that
你看着我好像是要告诉我
I need you to fill me up, as if I'm an empty space.
我是一所空房♥子 我需要你来将我填满
Well, I love you too, but what makes me go on is to
是的 我也爱你 但是支持我走下去的原因是
know he'll return, and I'll make him suffer, and...
知道他会回来 我会让他不好过 然后…
And I'll hurt him, and...
然后伤害他 然后…
I'm betraying him, but... this brings me small rewards.
我在背叛他 但是… 这并不让我感到高兴
Well... but yet, I... I can't exist by myself because I'm afraid of myself.
是的… 但是 我… 我不能一个人待着 因为我怕我自己
Because I'm the maker of my own evil.
因为我创造了我的魔鬼
Because...
因为…
Because I'm...
因为我…
Goodness is only some kind of reflection upon evil. That's all it is.
在魔鬼那里得到的好处不是真实的 不是真实的
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
I'm sorting out his things to take to the laundry.
我把他的衣服送去洗洗
- I can do it myself. - But it's my job!
- 我会送去的 - 这是我的职责
- Very kind of... - I'm better at it!
- 谢谢… - 我做得更好