Three weeks, sir.
三周了 先生
What happened? It's Daddy.
发生什么事了?爸爸在这儿
Mummy said she would be right back, but she never came.
妈妈说她马上就回来 但一直没回来
Then Margit called and told me to be brave.
然后玛吉特打电♥话♥来 让我勇敢一些
Because she had broke her leg, and she had to have the hospital.
因为她摔折了腿 必须去医院
You've been alone for a long time?
你自己一个人呆很久了吗?
Look, I got a new boat.
看 我有一艘新船
Did you get it from Mummy?
是妈妈送给你的吗?
No, from Uncle Henrich.
不 是亨利叔叔送的
Long ago?
很久以前送的?
Yes.
是的
Yesterday?
是昨天吗?
No, before you'd come back from far away.
不是 在你出远门回来前
Okay, little piggy. Come on, let's get out of this mess.
好吧 小宝贝 过来 把脏衣服脱了
How did you make such a mess?
真不知道你是怎么把自己弄的脏兮兮的
It's not always like this, Mark. Usually I'm on time.
通常不是这样的马克 平时我都很准时的
I'm not interested. I came to tell you
我对你准时与否不感兴趣 我是来告诉你
that I can't live without you, and I'm ready to understand whatever there is,
没有你我活不下去 我已经做好准备接受一切了
but it doesn't look like it makes much sense!
但看起来毫无意义
- You can't take Bob away from me! - I'm not trying.
- 你不能把鲍勃从我身边抢走 - 我没打算这么做
You can continue to visit whenever you want, but I'm taking over here.
你随时都能来看他 但我要接手照顾他
Anna, is there anything I can do?
安娜我还能做些什么?
- If you could just... - Yes?
- 如果你能… - 嗯?
- I must... - Yes?
- 我得… - 嗯?
I must...
我得…
You must restore order, you must leave him.
你得回到正常的生活中 你得离开他
You will call him, you will say it is over.
打电♥话♥给他 告诉他你们完了
Now, I don't care if you tell him you love him,
我不介意你告诉他你爱他
but he's not your family, your family is here.
但他不是你的家人 我们才是
- You must call him now. - But I can't, on the phone!
- 你现在就打电♥话♥给他 - 不 在电♥话♥里我说不出口
- I don't trust you. - I have to tell him face to face.
- 你说谎 - 我要当面告诉他
I don't trust you.
我不相信你
On the phone!
就在电♥话♥里说
Jesus! Jesus, Jesus, Jesus...
天啊 天啊 天啊 天啊
If you want to stay, make that call.
如果你想留下来 就打电♥话♥给他
It's still quite... warm, I don't think you'll need a winter coat or a sweater.
天气还很暖和 我想你应该不需要冬季的衣物
I can't stand to see you like this.
我实在不忍♥心见你这样
It'll be the way you want, just don't cry any more.
你想怎样就怎样把 别再哭了
I am very sleepy.
我困了
Anna is with me, and she'll stay with me.
安娜和我在一起 永远和我在一起
He phoned me, he said she won't be coming back.
他打电♥话♥来了 他说她永远不会回来了
I have to talk to her right now, now please give me that number.
我现在就要和她谈一谈 把那个人的电♥话♥号♥码给我 求你了
Where is it?
在哪里?
I don't know, Mark.
我不知道 马克
- Hello? - Yes?
- 喂?- 嗯?
I want to speak to Henrich.
我找亨利
- My son's not in town. Who's calling? - Anna's husband.
- 我儿子不在镇上 你是哪位 - 安娜的丈夫
Anna's not here, I haven't seen her for weeks.
安娜不在这儿 我已经好几周没见到她了
I miss her so much.
我也很想她
Hello? Hello?
喂?喂?
542... 6261...
542... 6261...
What happened?
怎么了?
Wee wee.
想尿尿
Shall I take you?
要我带你去吗?
- Where's Mummy? - She went to see Margit.
- 妈妈去哪儿了?- 她去看玛吉特了
- Are you going too? - I'm staying with you.
- 你也要一起去吗?- 我陪着你
Hello, I'm... Bob's father, I'll be bringing him to school from now on.
你好 我是… 鲍勃的父亲 从今天起我负责送他上学
I'm glad. You're the father who went far away and met the polar bears.
很高兴见到你 你经常出远门还遇到过北极熊对吧?
Hello!
你好
- What is this, a joke? - What are you talking about?
- 这是怎么回事?- 你在说什么呢?
- I mean your wig! - What?!
- 我是说你的假发 - 干嘛?
I'm so sorry, it's impossible! Have you ever seen my wife?
不好意思 这是不可能的 你见过我妻子吗?
Naturally, every day of the school year!
经常 每天放学都能见到
- You're Henrich? - Yes.
- 你是亨利?- 是的
I've come for Anna.
我来找安娜
Anna's not here.
安娜不在这儿
You want me to break down the bloody door?
你希望我破门而入吗?
You don't have to, it's open.
没那个必要 门开着呢
We don't have to be brutal to each other, or even impolite.
我们没有必要针锋相对
Our situation is like a mountain lake we are trying to swim in,
我们现在的情况就像两人都想在同一个湖里游泳
starting from different shores.
只是下水的地点不同罢了
I'm not astonished you're here.
你出现在这儿我一点儿都不吃惊
I was thinking about you just before you came, so...
你来之前我还想起你呢 所以…
Now that you're here, let's be open to each other.
既然你来了 我们还是开门见山吧
You can hate me as much as you like.
你怎么恨我都可以
But it's you who wants to know things from me. So please make it possible.
但你想从我这儿知道些什么 所以我们还是心平气和的谈一谈把
I'm suffering as much as you are.
我也和你一样痛苦
The fact that Anna did not inform you was harmful to everyone.
安娜没告诉你 因为对谁都没好处
But I'd always accept Anna's ways,
但我一向尊重她的选择
as I think no one has a right to impose his will on anyone.
人不该把自己的意志强加给别人
So that's how you've changed her so much.
你就是这样让她改变如此之大
Possibly, but is it changing her, or making her open to herself?
也许吧 但这是改变了她还是只是让她更加坦然地面对自己?
So open that she's inarticulate at night and you have to speak for her?
坦然到她半夜说臆语 坦然到你直接和我通话?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
We spoke on the phone last night, you and I, didn't we?
我们昨晚通过电♥话♥ 不是吗?
Stop it, I just arrived from Hamburg!
别胡说了 我刚从汉堡回来
You weren't listening to me.
你有在听我说吗
I was just trying to make her comprehend that I love her!
我只是想让她知道我爱她
I left the day you arrived, to give her a chance to decide for herself.
你回来那天我就离开了 也是给她一个选择的机会
- I allowed you your chance. - Bullshit!
- 我已经给了你机会 - 放屁
I'm not obliged to listen to you speak to me in that way, it's...
我可没义务听你这么粗鲁的和我说话 这是…
Howlong have you been fucking me over?
你们在一起多久了?
A year.
一年
- With my visits home, all that time? - Yes.
- 就连我在家时也一直都在一起?- 是的
And this is what you mean by accepting Anna's ways?
这就是你说的尊重安娜的选择?
Precisely.
没错
The key being the infinitive. To accept.
一切都是会变的 接收现实吧
I've been honest with you. Would you permit me to inquire on a specific point?
我说的都是实话 我可以问个细节问题吗?
On your last visit home,
你上次回家
were you content with your wife? I mean, sexually.
你对你的妻子满意吗?我是说 床事方面
Why?
为什么这么问?
Because in that period, we reached a state of perfect harmony.
因为那段时间我们如鱼得水 亲密无间
My mother.
我的母亲
- Is she here all the time? - Yes.
- 你妈妈一直都在这里吗?- 是的
- Even when you're fucking Anna? - Of course.
- 即使在你和安娜上♥床♥的时候也在?- 当然
Yes! Yes!
没错 没错
Baa baa black sheep, have you any wool?
儿歌♥:黑色小羊咩咩叫 是否有毛在身上?
Yes sir, yes sir, three bags full.
儿歌♥:有的 有的 三袋羊毛满当当
One for... the master, one for the dame,
一袋给… 主人 一袋给夫人
and one for the little boy that... lives down the lane.
一袋给住在巷子里的… 小男孩
Can I go out into the back yard?
我可以到后院玩吗?
Yes you may, but you take your sandwich with you.
可以 但你要带上三明治
- Where were you? - I wrote you, I was at Margit's.
- 你去哪儿了?- 我给你留了条子 我在玛吉特家
That's not true, I spoke to her.
你说谎 我和她通过电♥话♥了
I was with him.
我和他在一起
That's not true either. I saw him, I may...
你还在说谎 我见到他了 也许我…
stink of him, but he's not lying.
讨厌他 但他没有撒谎
- I was with friends! - Who?
- 我和朋友们在一起 - 谁?
- New friends! - I'll check!
- 新朋友 - 我会查的
Yes, check, check, check!
查吧 查吧 查吧
Why did you leave last night?
昨晚你为何离开?
- To be alone! - But you said you went to friends!
- 想一个人静静呆着 - 但你说你去见朋友了
Why are you nagging me? Can't you just leave me in peace?
为什么你总是对我唠唠叨叨?就不能让我一个人静一静吗?
You'd have perfect peace if you never came back!
要是你不回来就永远清净了
It's... Bob, I have Bob! He is my son too!
这是为了… 鲍勃 我还有鲍勃 他也是我的儿子
Don't try to tell me that you care about him all that much,
别告诉我你有多么在乎他
he didn't stop you from breaking us up!
他没能阻止你去拆散我们俩
If you really thought about him,
如果你真的为他着想
you'd give a thought to us, for Christ's sake!
你也会看在上帝的份上认真考虑我们之间的问题的
I do, I do!
我想过 我想过