是本书
It's a book...
我们释放了一个性恶魔
We unleashed a sex demon...
它叫女淫妖
It's called a succubus...
你觉得这个看起来像什么
What does that look like to you?
我不关心那本书
I don't care about that book.
研钵 铃铛 刀
The mortar... the bells... the knife...
现在我已经准备好了神圣器具
I have arranged the sacred instruments...
她吻了我
She kissed me...
本体 本体 本体
True form... true form... true form...
神圣器具
The sacred instruments.
恶魔只能通过神圣器具
The demon can only be summoned or dispatched
被召唤或派遣
via the sacred instruments...
当它现出...本体
when it's in its... true form.
你刚才说什么
What'd you just say?
查斯蒂 怎么了
Chaz, what's going on?
我有个计划
I have a plan.
干什么的
For what?
为了找回我们的朋友
For getting our friends back.
伙计 现在怎么回事
Man, what is going on right now?
真正的上帝之怒
Real wrath of god-type stuff.
火和硫磺从天而降
Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies.
江海沸腾 四十年的黑暗
Rivers and seas boiling. Forty years of darkness.
地震 火山爆发
Earthquakes, volcanoes, the dead
-僵尸从坟墓里爬出 -等等
- rising from the grave... - Whoa, whoa, wait.
这是 启示录 里的吗
Is this from The Book of Revelations?
捉鬼敢死队
Ghostbusters.
我想我们有伴了
I think we have company.
起作用了
It's working.
那是什么
What is that?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
死吧
Die.
托德
Todd?
怎么了 小娘们
What's up, pussy?
你们一定很兴奋能来女厕所
You must be stoked to be in the girls' bathroom.
你们是来舔马桶座圈的还是什么
You come in here to lick the toilet seats or what?
不 不是他
No. It's not-It's not him.
他好像被附身了
He's, like, possessed or something.
不 老兄 我没有被附身 我他妈自♥由♥了
Nah, dawg. I'm not possessed. I'm fucking free.
现在 你们会没屌♥地死在这女厕所里
And now, you're going to die dickless in the girl's shitter.
就像那个该死的派克先生
Just like that fuckwad Mr. Pike.
嘿 小心你的嘴 恶魔托德
Hey, watch your mouth, Demon Todd.
嘿 操♥你♥妈♥的 假正经
Hey, fuck you, poser!
你叫我什么
What did you call me?
假正经 爱哭鬼
A poser. A crybaby.
一个在大学里畏畏缩缩的妈宝男
A momma's boy who got too scared at college
两腿夹着尾巴跑回家
and came running home with his tail between his legs.
你知道我有多想要你大学里
You know what I would've done
那些免费的
for a crack at all that free porn and booze
色情片儿和酒吗
you ran away from at that college?
我愿意拿右手来换
I would have given my right fucking hand.
但现在我不用了
But now I don't have to.
等我把你们俩搞定了 我就可以做好准备
Once I'm done with you two, I'm gonna saddle up
永生永世地
and strap in for an eternity full of fucking...
跟那个性感的恶魔小妞
fightin', and gettin' my knob slobbed
又操又舔
by that sexy-ass demon chick.
我们得杀了托德
We have to kill Todd.
冲我来啊 婊♥子♥
Come at me, bitch.
瑞奇
Ricky?
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
瑞奇
Ricky?
要我来吗
Should I do it?
瑞奇 你在看什么
Ricky! What are you seeing?
感觉怎么样
What's it like?
就...
Just...
再给我 几分钟
Give me... a few more minutes...
不 等等 你不能伤害他
No, wait! You can't hurt him.
我知道原来的托德还在他体内
Regular Todd is still inside him. I know it.
听着 托德
Look, Todd...
我知道你在里面
I know you're in there.
原来的托德死了
Regular Todd is dead.
现在只有恶魔托德了
There's only Demon Todd now.
-让开 亚伯 -不 不 不 等等
- Move over, Abe. - No, no, no, no, wait!
亚伯 我们有麻烦了
Abe! We're in trouble, man!
原来的托德 如果你能听到我的话
Regular Todd, if you can hear me,
我需要你知道一件事
I need you to know one thing.
我爱你 伙计
I love you, man.
你总是支持我
You always get my back.
当我不支持你的时候 你从不抱怨
And you never complain when I don't get yours.
你是最讲义气的好兄弟
You're the best friend a guy could have.
我现在意识到了
I realize that now.
如果我今天死在这里
And if I die here today,
我很高兴我人生的最后时刻
I'll be glad I got to spend
和你在一起
my last few moments alive with you.
我不想和其他任何人一起度过
There's nobody else I'd rather spend them with.
过来 伙计
Come here, man.
别过去 伙计
Don't do it, dude!
他妈的这简直是最老套的把戏了
Oldest trick in the fucking book!
我的睾丸
My nuts!
瑞奇
Ricky!
瑞奇 我现在就要开始了
Ricky, I'm going to do it now.
我得让它回到本体
I have to change it back to its true form,
不然你杀不了它
or you can't kill it.
不 等等
No, wait.
不 我必须
No, I have to.
如果你继续下去 恶魔就会杀了你
If you go all the way, the demon will kill you.
等一下...
Hold on a second...
瑞奇 瑞奇 我来 我开始了
Ricky! Ricky, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do it!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
-求你了! -嘤嘤嘤
- Please! - Oh, boo hoo.
亚伯被困在地狱里了噢
Abe's trapped in Hellworld.
我要把你的丁丁撕下来
I'm going to rip off your ding-dong
然后像小鸟一样喂你吃下去
and feed it to you like a baby bird.
真的吗
Really?
把裤子脱了 大个子
Let's get those pants off, big boy.
瑞奇
Ricky!
成功了
Bingo.
噢 可惜
Aw, shoot.
抱歉我揪了你的屌♥ 伙计
I'm sorry I grabbed your junk, dude.
我心里很愧疚
I feel awful.
没事的 伙计 不是你
It's okay, buddy. It wasn't you.
谢谢你来找我
Thank you for coming after me.
太好了
Yes!
伙计们 你们回来了
Guys! Oh, you're back!
看 你的计划奏效了
See. Your plan worked.
瑞奇 你怎么了
Ricky, what happened to you?
我...
Oh... I...
我们杀了她...
We killed her...
或者至少把她困回电影里了
or trapped her back in the film, at least.
总得有人守着
Someone has to watch over it.
确保没人再看到它
Make sure nobody ever sees it again.
亚伯 ...如果你被诱惑了怎么办
Abe... what if you get, like, tempted or something?
CBTL
CBTL.
所以...我们现在该怎么办
So... what do we do now?
我们赶紧离开这里吧
Let's get the heck out of here.