你们两个屌♥丝听起来像是一对老夫妻
You two losers sound like an old married couple.
-闭嘴 重金属杰夫 -闭嘴 重金属杰夫
- Shut up, Heavy Metal Jeff! - Shut up, Heavy Metal Jeff!
伙计们
Guys!
看
Look.
你又放了那部肮脏的电影吗
You put that dirty movie on again?
怎么可能
No way!
我们把它放回了原来的地方
We put it back where we found it.
不行 我要走了
Nope, I'm outta here.
-去办公室 -那是怎么回事
- Office! - What was that?
是放映机吗
Was that the projector?
哦 不
Oh no.
是那个手握一把钥匙的瘾君子
Dope fiend with a fistful of keys and nothing to lose?
现在是老子的主场了
It's grandpa's party now.
堵住那扇门
Barricade that door.
里面是什么
What's in here?
步♥枪♥
A rifle.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
我训练的时候派克先生就是这么跟我说的
That's what Mr. Pike told me when I was training.
他带我参观了办公室
He was showing me around the office
当我问他柜子里有什么
and when I asked him what was in the cabinet...
-他掏出了枪 -我不相信
- He pulled out a gun? - I don't buy it.
不 他没有拿出来
No. He didn't pull it out.
他只是说我不用担心
He just said I never had to worry
因为他会保护每个人
because he was watching out for everybody.
什么 那是什么
What... what was that?
伙计们
Guys...
托德呢
Where's Todd?
他没和我们一起进来吗
He didn't come in here with us?
他还在外面
Well, he's still out there.
-把这些东西挪开 -等等 也许是派克先生
- Move this stuff! - Wait, maybe it's Mr. Pike.
现在还不是午夜
It's not midnight yet!
是流浪汉
It's hobo fever.
我们轰了这个瘾君子吧
Let's smoke this junkie.
这是什么
What's this?
这是干什么的
What is this for?
清理他的枪的吗
To clean his gun?
哪里有枪
What gun?
奇怪
Weird.
-哇哦 -怎么了
- Whoa. - What is it?
我们不该打开这个柜子的
We shouldn't have opened this cabinet.
这是 是私人的
This is... is private.
给我 我想看
Give it. I want to see.
给我
Give it to me.
我不明白
I don't get it.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
天哪
Oh, my gosh.
啥东西啊 亚伯 把它投到电视上
What? Abe, hook it to the TV.
不
No.
快点
Do it.
什么鬼
What the H?
关掉它
Turn it off.
快点关掉
Turn it off now!
派克先生偷♥拍♥了女洗手间的顾客
Mr. Pike was filming customers in the ladies room.
不可能 这不可能
It can't be. This just can't be.
这里有很多录像带
There are so many tapes.
闭嘴 查斯蒂 这不是真的
Shut up, Chaz. It's not true.
是你干的吗 嗯 还是你的小朋友
Did you do this? Hm? Or your little friend?
不 我从来都没来过这里
No. I've never even been in here before.
这是什么玩笑
What kind of a joke is this?
伙计们 看
Guys, look.
把那个给我
Give me that.
不可能
No way.
这说不通
This doesn't make any sense.
这完全说不通
This doesn't make any kind of sense.
不
No...
一切都说得通了
it all makes sense.
派克先生是个骗子
Mr. Pike's a liar.
什么
What?!
派克先生满口胡说八道
Mr. Pike is full of bull crap.
我是说 楼下那些疯狂的垃圾是什么
I mean, what's all that crazy junk downstairs?
这些带子是什么
What are all these tapes?
他不是骗子
He's not a liar.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
今年夏天你为什么去夏令营
Why'd you go to camp this summer?
这跟这些有什么关系
What does that have to do with anything?
夏令营
Camp?
你这么大了还去夏令营干嘛
Aren't you a little old for camp?
我只是
I'm just...
我不想谈这个
I'm not supposed to talk about it.
为什么不呢
Why not?
你不是用这个试图改正性向吗
Didn't you find it transformative?
你怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
派克先生
Mr. Pike.
他告诉你了
He told you?
他说夏令营会掰直你
He said it would fix things.
会减轻你的同性恋欲望
That it would take the burden of homosexuality off you
让你可以自♥由♥地过正常的生活
so you could be free to live a normal life.
你是同性恋吗
You're gay?
但是 但是
But... but...
你是个 运动员啊
you're, like, an athlete.
她在撒谎
She's lying.
闭嘴 查斯蒂
Shut up, Chaz.
我在撒谎吗
I'm lying?
你说我在撒谎
I'm lying?
你觉得是谁告诉派克先生
Who do you think told Mr. Pike
你对男人有私欲吗
that you were having lustful thoughts about men?
女孩们喜欢打棒球
Girls playing baseball...
同性恋也喜欢打棒球 怎么回事 伙计
gay guys playing baseball... what is going on, man?
这不是真的 这不是真的
It's not true. It's not true.
查斯蒂就是受不了
Chaz just can't stand it
我爱的是茉莉而不是她
that I am in love with Jasmine and not her.
根本没有茉莉这个人
There is no Jasmine.
怎么回事
What in the Lord's name?
有人吗
Hello?
查斯蒂
Chaz?
瑞奇
Ricky?
你们人呢
Where are you guys?
查斯蒂
Chaz?
没事的 伙计
It's okay, man.
你还是可以战胜它的
You can still beat this.
我也曾是个瘾君子
I was an addict too.
我的恶习是 尼古丁
My vice? Nicotine.
我花了好几个月 甚至为它打破了底线
It took me months. Even after I found my edge.
但我现在已经一年没抽烟了
But I haven't smoked in a year.
派克先生帮我戒掉了 他指引我找到了上帝
Mr. Pike helped me quit. He helped me find God again.
他不是变♥态♥
He's no perv.
你也不是
And neither are you.
有人吗
Hello?
来吧 伙计
C'mon, man.
棒球比赛不相信眼泪
There's no cryin' in baseball.
伙计们...
Guys...
好了
Alright now.
闹够了吧
Enough's enough.
欢迎 我们可以帮助您吗
他来了
He's here.
-派克先生 -派克先生
- Mr. Pike! - Mr. Pike!
-派克先生 -我们在你办公室
- Mr. Pike. - We're in your office!
他听不见我们说话
He can't hear us.
我要进来了 伙计们
I'm comin' in... guys?
有点不对劲
Something's not right.
是她