Someone would have complained.
我站在这里都能闻到他身上的酒味
I can smell the booze on him from here.
我们该怎么办
What should we do?
那家伙在干什么
What's that guy doing?
你们不过去赶他走吗
Are you guys going to tell him to leave or what?
你当班啊
Well, you're in charge, right?
一群怂货
Wimps.
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir?
我们要关门了
We're closed.
不好意思 但你得走了
I'm sorry... you have to go.
不许破坏剧院财产
NO DESTROYING PROPERTY!
哎呀我去 快点
Dang it! COME ON!
那是什么
What is that?
看到了吗 孩子们 这就是为啥我才不喝酒
See, kids? That's why I don't drink.
伙计们 墙上怎么有个洞啊
Guys, what is this hole in the wall?
看起来像什么 你个憨批 这是个入口
What does it look like, dink? It's a doorway.
等等 杰夫 你知道这里吗
Wait, Jeff, did you know this was here?
不晓得 从没看见过
Nope. Never seen it before.
那我们该怎么办
Well, what should we do?
那个吓人的老头在下面
That creepy old guy is down there.
我们应该打电♥话♥给派克先生
We should call Mr. Pike.
不
No.
不 等等
No. No, wait.
让我想想
Uh... Let me think.
抱歉 孩子们 我们等得越久
Sorry, kids. The longer we wait,
这个流浪汉越疯狂
the more torqued up this hobo's gonna get.
我们只有一个选择
We only have one option.
我们得把这种垃圾赶走
We gotta take out the trash.
你们看到他 冲破那堵墙的样子了吗
Did you see the way he just... burst through that wall?
他好像被附身了
It was like he was possessed.
有迹象
Telltale signs.
附身的迹象吗
Of possession?
酗酒成瘾的迹象 里奇 首先它会控制你的身体
Addiction, Ricky. First it controls your body.
然后它控制你的灵魂
Then it controls your soul.
伙计们 我们在哪
Guys, where are we?
这是地下室吗
Is this a basement?
看
Look.
我们在另一家剧院吗
Are we in another theater?
那是什么
What was that?
是他吗
Was that him?
我们分开行动吧
Okay. Let's split up.
你们检查那边 我们这边
You guys check that side, we'll take this one.
你们看见他的话 用对付熊的战术
You see him: Bear tactics.
举起你们的手臂 大喊大叫 把他赶回楼梯上
Raise your arms and yell. Herd him back to the stairs.
好的
Okay.
你们感觉到了吗
Do you guys feel that?
档案室
这里发生过什么事
What happened in here?
看起来好像着过火
It looks like there was a fire.
也许这就是这里被关闭的原因
Maybe that's why this was closed down.
伙计们
Guys.
还有一个房♥间
There's another room.
找对了
Bingo.
这也太疯狂了
Crazy.
也许这些罐子保存了一些磁带
Maybe the cans saved some of these prints.
我们打开看看吧
Let's start digging.
老兄
Aw, man.
那是什么
What's that?
瑞奇 瑞奇 你们还好吗
Ricky! Ricky, are you guys okay?
怎么了
Wha-what happened?
伙计们 看
Guys, look!
追吧
Let's rock.
你把他赶出去了吗
Did you throw him out?
不 我上来的时候门刚关
Nope. The door was swinging when I got up here.
你觉得他去哪了
Where do you think he went?
到处游荡 想办法修理自己的人生
Roaming. Searching for a fix.
他以为自己在吸毒
He thinks he's doing the drugs,
但是吧 其实是毒品在吸他
but brother, those drugs are doing him.
好了 孩子们 演出结束了
Alright, kids. The show's over.
现在 我们要看什么电影
Now... what are we gonna watch?
这个怎么样
How about this one?
你在地下室发现的吗
You found this in the basement?
-这是什么啊 -反正不是沉睡野人
- What is it? - Not Encino Man.
-我同意 -不可能
- I'm in. - No way!
我不会把这些垃圾放进放映机的
I'm not putting this junk in my projector.
伙计 别这么自以为是
C'mon, man. Don't be such a narc!
闭嘴 变♥态♥
Shut it, perv!
它这是锁在楼下 肯定是有原因的
If this was locked up downstairs, it was for a reason.
你想再犯点事儿吗
You want to get in trouble again?
伙计 我们不会惹麻烦的
Dude, we're not gonna get in trouble.
瑞奇同意
Ricky's in.
我也是
I'm in too.
四对一 我们要看
Four against one! We're watching it.
不可能 除非你们杀了我
No way! You guys are gonna have to kill me.
派克先生让你放我们选的电影
Mr. Pike told you to play whatever we choose.
我们选好了
And we've chosen.
规则就是规则 重金属杰夫
Rules are rules, Heavy Meta Jeff.
那不是我的名字 傻♥逼♥
That's not my name, dingus.
你保证过了 杰夫
You gave your word, Jeff.
你不想让我告诉派克先生
You don't want me to tell Mr. Pike
你食言了 是吗
that you broke your word, do you?
这是艺术片吗
Is this an art film?
我不知道 伙计
I don't know, dude.
我不知道
I do not know.
哎呀我去
Oh... my...
嘿 什么鬼东西
Hey, what the frick?!
不 就这样 电影结束了 伙计们
No! That's it! Show is over, folks.
伙计 刚刚到好看的部分
C'mon, man. It was just getting good.
我不会为你的欧洲奶♥子♥电影而破例的
I am not breaking my edge for your European titty movie.
别这么假正经 杰夫
Don't be such a prude, Jeff.
不 他说得对
No. He's right.
什么
What?
这是色情片 查斯蒂 这是罪恶的
This is pornography, Chaz. This is a sin.
不是色情 这是艺术
It's not pornography. It's art.
我感觉很奇怪
I feel weird.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
当然
You bet you do.
众所周知的色情科学而已
You see, the science of porn is well known.
人类的大脑 当看到色情图片时
The human brain, when aroused by erotic images,
血液中的化学物质
dumps chemicals into the bloodstream,
让观众全情投入
which send the viewer into full throttle
情不自禁地想看更多
"give me more" mode.
那是 他说得对
You know, that's... that's right.
我们可能觉得我们只是好奇而已
And we may think that we're just being curious,
但那会变成一种痴迷
but that will turn into an obsession.
再说 如果派克先生抓到我们这么做
Besides, what would Mr. Pike think
他会怎么想
if he caught us doing this?
他肯定会怪我的
Oh, he'd definitely blame me.
我是这里的责任人
I'm the one that's supposed to be responsible here.
不 是我把磁带上楼的
No. I'm the one who brought the print upstairs.
这是我的错 瑞奇说得对
This is my fault. And Ricky's right.
如果我们让自己陷入诱惑
If we let ourselves fall into temptation,
谁知道会有什么结果
who knows what it'll lead to?
我们之中有些人已经知道这会导致什么
Some of us know what it will lead to.
对吧 托德
Right, Todd?
等等 托德呢
Wait, where's Todd?
出其不意
THE WILDCARD!
你这个小变♥态♥
You little perv!
托德 开门 托德 开门
Todd! Open the door, Todd! Open it!
托德
TODD!
好得很 憨批 卡住了
Real smooth, dingleberry. It's jammed.