It's her.
谁
Who?
他在干什么
What is he doing?
真棒
Okay.
天啊
Oh, my.
托德是对的
Todd was right.
这真的发生了吗
Is this really happening?
上帝啊
Mercy.
上帝啊
Mercy.
哦 真爽
Oh, yes.
那是什么
What is that?
兄弟 这是荒淫的变♥态♥
Brother, that's unbridled perversion.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
那个
That.
哦 不
Oh, no.
派克先生 天啊
Mr. Pike! Oh, God!
天哪 天哪
Oh, my god! Oh, my god!
他还活着
He's still alive.
他还活着
He's still alive.
我们得去帮他
We have to help him.
我们必须去帮他
We have to help him.
我们必须去帮他
We have to help him.
快点
Come on!
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
什么
What?!
我是唯一能处理这件事的人
I'm the only one who can handle this.
你们锁门 好好呆着
Lock the door, sit tight,
在我说 一切安全 之前别动
don't move 'til I say, "all clear."
听到了吗
Read me?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我有球棒
I have the bat.
走吧
Go.
派克先生...
Mr. Pike...
把他放下 你这个天杀的野兽
Put him down, you godless beast.
CBTL CBTL CBTL CBTL
CBTL. CBTL. CBTL. CBTL...
尼古丁
Nicotine.
上帝
Christ...
承担
Bears...
一切
The...
重担
Loaaa...
啊 我的睾丸
Ah! My nut!
她抓住杰夫了
She got Jeff!
她 捏爆了 我的 睾丸
She... exploded... my... nuts.
就像在录像里一样...
It's just like in there...
嘿 嘿 嘿 不
Hey. Hey, hey. No.
保持清醒
Stay with me.
嘿 嘿 醒醒 杰夫
Hey! Hey! Stick with me here, Jeff.
-不 -我来帮你
- No. - Let me help you.
我为棒球队做过急救
I did first aid for the baseball team.
但瑞奇
But Ricky...
听着 杰夫 你在流血
Look, Jeff... you're bleeding out.
你确定这是个好主意吗
Are you sure it's a good idea?
我是说
I mean... you know...
因为你是个同性恋
Because you're a gay dude.
你觉得我看见你爆♥炸♥的睾丸
Do you think I'm going to get turned on
还硬得起来吗
by your exploded testicles?
你是这么看同性恋的吗
Is that how you think being gay works?
说实话 伙计
Honestly, man...
我不知道
I have no idea.
我们得找到托德...
We have to find Todd...
在他出同样的事情之前
Before that thing does.
我知道他是你的朋友
I know he's your friend, man.
但现在救不了他了
But there's no saving him now.
你看到派克先生的遭遇了
You saw what happened to Mr. Pike.
派克先生 这就是变♥态♥的命运
Mr. Pike... It's a pervert's fate.
不 他不是性变♥态♥
No, he's not a pervert.
不是他想偷看那位洗手间里的女士
It wasn't his idea to peep on that lady in her bathroom.
是我
It was mine.
托德不想这么做
Todd didn't want to,
但他这么做是因为我要求他的
but he did it because I asked him.
他和我一起爬树 然后
He climbed that tree with me, and then...
女士抓住我们了 托德
The lady caught us, and Todd...
只是 从树上下来得不够快
just... couldn't get down the tree fast enough.
你知道 因为
You know, 'cause...
他的手
his hand.
-我就自己跑了 -亚伯...
- And I ran away. - Abe...
他根本不想去的 我却自己跑了
...He didn't even want to be there and I ran.
我背叛了他 他被抓了 一句话也没说
I left him and he got caught and never said a word.
你为什么说出来这件事
Why are you saying all this?
他不是变♥态♥ 查斯蒂
He's not the pervert, Chaz.
我是
I am.
好了
Okay.
弄好了
It's all done.
给
Here.
吃这些
Take these.
听着
Look.
它们是止痛药
They're pain killers.
我肩膀一疼就吃这个
I use them when my shoulder flares up.
我的生活是无毒的 里奇
My life is poison-free, Ricky.
你知道这是不可商量的
You know that's non-negotiable.
你每天至少喝144盎司
You consume at least a 144 ounces
无咖♥啡♥因♥健怡可乐
of caffeine-free diet coke, every day.
疼痛是暂时的...
Pain is temporary...
荣誉是永恒的
honor is immortal.
我们对抗的究竟是什么
What are we up against here?
它叫女淫妖
It's called a succubus.
她是恶魔的女仆
Sh-She's a handmaiden of the Evil One...
诱发人不可抑制的贪婪渴望
whose profane thirst in unquenchable.
她诱发性♥欲♥ 践踏灵魂
She inflames the loins... and ravages the soul.
一旦被她迷住了
Once under her spell,
她引诱的人就会变成自己邪恶欲望的俘虏
her supplicants become prisoners of their own wicked desires...
永生永世
for all eternity.
我看一下
Let me see.
这就是那个爆了我蛋的魔鬼
Yeah... that's the one that popped me.
没有人是安全的
No one is safe.
我在地下室看到过她
I saw her in the basement...
她吻了我
she kissed me.
性感吗
Was it sexy?
她当时变成了一个男人
She was a man.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
伙计们
Guys.
当我们看那部电影的时候
When we watched that movie...
我们释放了一个性恶魔
we unleashed a sex demon.
看到了吗 孩子们
See, kids?
所以我才不看色情片
That's why I don't watch porno.
亚伯 我们得毁掉这部电影
Abe, we have to destroy the film.
事情是这样开始的
That's how this whole thing started,
我们就应该这样结束
that's how we'll finish it.
走吧 磁带还在放映机里
Come on, it's still in the projector.
不 我得去找托德
No. I have to find Todd.
我们知道她会做什么
We've seen what she can do.
我不能抛弃他
I can't abandon him.
我不能再抛弃他了
Not again.
亚伯 你很勇敢
Abe, you're brave.
但记住...
But remember...
别让它诱惑你
Don't let it tempt you.
我控制不住自己的欲望
I couldn't hold my edge.
这就是我失去睾丸的原因
That's how I lost my nuts.
派克先生就是这样被一刀切的
That's how Mr. Pike lost the whole package.
托德
Todd.
托德