我什么都没做 我只按了 播放
I didn't do anything. I just hit 'Play'.
这不是录像机 你不能只按 播放
It's not a VCR. You can't just hit 'Play'.
看到了吗
See?
这就是为什么业余爱好者不应该乱动重要的设备
This is why amateurs shouldn't mess with serious equipment.
如果派克先生回来 看见那部脏电影在放映机里
Well, we're all beefed if Mr. Pike comes back
我们都要挨骂的
and that dirty movie is in the projector.
不 我不能重蹈覆辙了
No. I cannot get in trouble for this again.
我爸爸会把我送走的
My dad will send me away.
托德 别担心 伙计
Todd, don't worry about it, man.
会没事的
It's gonna be fine.
如果我得打电♥话♥给修理工
If I have to call the repair guy,
我要告诉他是谁弄坏的
I'm gonna tell him who's responsible.
怎么了 伙计
What the heck, dude?
我拿下来了
I got it.
你个白♥痴♥
You moron!
把那脏东西拿出去
Get that filth out of my booth!
那是我见过的最疯狂的电影
That was the craziest thing I've ever seen.
我知道
I know.
你觉得色情片都这样吗
Do you think that's how all pornography is?
我不知道
I don't know.
但可以肯定的是 我们肯定看了不该看的
We definitely shouldn't have watched it, that's for sure.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
没事的
It's fine.
只是一堆旧垃圾
It's just a bunch of old junk.
没事
Okay.
把这个东西放回去
Let's just put this away
然后我们赶紧离开这里
so we can get the heck out of here.
就在那边
It was right over there.
好了 走吧
Okay, let's go.
我能先问你件事吗
Can I ask you something first?
今年夏天你没给我写过信
You never wrote me a letter this summer.
什么
What?
你说过你会从营地写信给我的
You said you would write me... from camp?
当时 时间紧任务重
Look, it was just... really intense.
-对不起 -不 不 没什么大不了的
- I'm sorry. - No. No, it's no big deal.
我也没有每天都看邮件
I mean, it's not like I checked the mail every day
像傻子一样
like some dope.
-查斯蒂 -真的 没事
- Chaz... - Really. It's totally cool.
崔西的表弟亚历克斯几周前来过了
Trish's cousin Alex visited for a few weeks
他带给我很多混音带 哥特音乐
and he brought all these mixtapes with him. Goth music.
我们经常开他妈妈的宇宙之星牌汽车
And we pretty much just drove around
去开车兜风 放音乐
in her mom's Aerostar, pumping jams.
真的太棒了
It was amazing.
你♥爸♥爸允许你这么做吗
Your dad let you do that?
我不必事事都征求许可
I don't have to ask permission for everything.
我没问能不能涂上这条眼线
I didn't ask if I could wear this eyeliner.
我没问能不能听 治疗乐队 还有
I didn't ask if I could listen to The Cure. And, and...
我没问能不能吻亚历克斯
I didn't ask if I could kiss Alex.
我这么做是因为 没人在乎 不是吗
I just did those things because, who cares? Right?
又没有人想我
It's not like someone's out there missing me
或者想知道我在做什么
or wondering what I'm doing.
亚历克斯
Alex, huh?
他吻技好吗
Was he a good kisser?
你真是个白♥痴♥
You're such an idiot.
有人吗
Hello?
如果我修不好的话
Mr. Pike's going to explode my nuts
派克先生会骂到我头掉
if I can't get this fixed.
骂到头掉
Explode your nuts?
-有这么严重吗 -是的 伙计
- Is that a thing? - It happens, man.
我爸爸说过他以前在越南真的见过
My dad was in 'Nam. He says he saw it all the time.
天哪
Cheese and rice!
真不敢相信那个败类弄坏了我的放映机
I can't believe that degenerate broke my projector.
放过他 伙计
Lay off him, man.
亚伯
Abe...
你看起来是个好孩子
You seem like a good kid.
但托德确实是个变♥态♥
But Todd is a verified pervert.
你不应该和他混在一起
You shouldn't be hanging out with him.
你又装什么道德先锋
Who died and made you role model?
你不是从大学退学然后搬回来和你妈妈住了吗
Didn't you drop out of college and move back in with your mom?
你以为你什么都知道 是吗
You think you know everything, don't you?
但听好我的话
But listen up.
也许你会学到一点儿东西
'Cause maybe you'll learn a thing or two.
那所大学会榨干我的钱
That college was sucking away my money
而且给我灌输世俗观念
and pumping me full of secular propaganda.
我攒钱住在家里
With all the dough I'm saving living at home,
是为了买♥♥一套全新的架子鼓
I'm gonna buy a brand-new drum kit.
然后我要把我的乐队重新组建起来
Then I'm going to get my band back together
我们将比以往任何时候都更有激♥情♥
and we are gonna thrash harder than ever.
是啊 我敢肯定上帝喜欢你那糟糕的重金属
Yeah, I'm sure God loves your crappy heavy metal.
不是重金属
It's not heavy metal.
再说 你这辈子干过什么
Besides, what are you doing with your life
特别的事情吗
that makes you so special, anyway?
我就说嘛
Exactly.
这是个 奇怪的电影
This is a... weird movie.
有点不对劲
Something's not right.
恶魔只能通过神圣器具
"The demon can only be summoned or dispatched
被召唤或派遣
"via the sacred instruments...
只有它的本体
"Only in its true form.
它的本体
...it's true form."
那是什么
What is that?
是本书
It's a book.
听着 查斯蒂 我很抱歉
Look, Chaz... I'm sorry.
说什么都没用
Whatever.
嘿 别这样
Hey! Don't be like that.
我就是不明白你怎么了
I just don't get what's going on with you.
从小到大 你满心满眼都是棒球
Growing up, all you talked about was baseball.
离开小镇 为大联盟打球
Leaving town, playing for the majors...
如果这都不是你想要的
If that's not what you want,
那你到底想要什么
then what do you actually want?
你觉得这个看起来像什么
What does that look like to you?
我不关心那本书
I don't care about that book.
别跟我扯开话题
Talk to me.
那是什么
What is that?
行了
Okay...
我们从这里出去吧
Let's get out of here.
等等 我以为你掩着门来着
Wait, I thought you propped this open.
是啊
I did.
我保证
I promise.
不
No!
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
谁在外面
Who's out there?
托德
Todd!
别胡闹了 开门
Stop messing around. Open up!
伙计们
Guys?
十英尺深的 洞
Ten foot... hole?
十英尺长的 竿
搞什么
What the...
哦
Oh...
我的
my...
天啊
God...
奇了怪了
Weird.
托德呢 他现在应该回来了
Where's Todd? I mean, he should be back by now.
他可能正撸管呢 回味一下那部奶头电影
He's probably wankin' it, thinkin' about that titty movie.
他不会那样做的
He'd never do that.
托德是个怪咖 但他不是性变♥态♥
Todd's a spaz, but he's not a perv.
警♥察♥在树上发现了他
The cops found him in a tree
用双筒望远镜
with a pair of binoculars...
-你不知道 -偷♥窥♥某位女士
- You don't know that. - ...peeping on some lady.
都登报了 兄弟
It was in the paper, bro!
事实就是事实