Facts are facts.
伙计
Dude!
闭嘴
Shut up.
亚伯
Abe!
回来把这些东西捡起来
Come back here and pick this stuff up.
托德
Todd!
托德
Todd.
亚伯
Abe!
等等 伙计
Wait up, man.
我就知道
Figures.
托德
Todd!
哥们 你得给他人工呼吸
Dude, you're gonna have to give him mouth to mouth.
他在呼吸 白♥痴♥
He's breathing, you cretin.
托德
Todd.
你还好吧 怎么搞的
You okay, man? What happened?
我看见她了
I-I saw her.
你看到谁了
You saw who?
你看到谁了 托德
Well, who'd you see, Todd?
她
Her.
伙计
Dude.
他尿裤子了
He peed his pants.
亚伯 我觉得这不是尿
Abe, I don't think it's pee, man.
不是的
It's not.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
那个女人 电影里的女人
The woman... the woman from the film.
她在这里
She was here.
我看见她了
I saw her...
她的大胸 伙计
Her hooters, man.
-还有其他一切 -是的 对
- And everything else. - Yeah, right.
你见过的唯一裸体女人是你妈妈
The only naked lady you've ever seen is your mom.
我妈死了 怪胎
My mom's dead, freak.
证明一下
Prove it!
那是什么
What was that?
啥玩意儿...
What the...
成♥人♥电♥影♥ 你有烟就抽吧
小心 重金属杰夫
Careful, Heavy Metal Jeff.
别打破你的底线啊
Don't break your edge.
算了吧 蠢货
Forget it, loser.
我不会因为这种货色轻易上钩
I'm not popping wood for this trash.
他妈的
Dang it.
你在后面找到什么了吗
You find anything back there?
冷静点 我在找
Calm down, I'm looking.
搞什么鬼
What the heck?
谁在那儿
Who's there?
瑞奇
Ricky?
什么 怎么搞的
What? What happened?
你刚才和我在一起吗
Were-were-were you just in there with me?
是你吗
Was that you?
-什么 -我 我看到了 我看到了
- What? - I... I saw... I saw, um...
我碰了你的
I touched your, uh...
查斯蒂 停下
Chastity, stop!
我不想要你
I don't want you.
什么
What?
我是说...
I mean...
...因为茉莉
...because of Jasmine, you know.
派克先生说
And Mr. Pike, he said...
瑞奇 闭嘴
Ricky, shut up!
我想除了我们还有别人在这里
I think someone's in here with us.
什么
What?
我在里面看到了这个
This is what I saw in there.
-亚伯 -放我们出去
- Abe! - Let us out!
托德
Todd!
过来 让我抱抱你
听
Listen...
很明显 你看到了一张乳♥房♥♥海报
Clearly, you saw one of these titty posters
很明显 你看到了一张乳♥房♥♥海报
Clearly, you saw one of these titty posters
你以为那是个真正的女人
and you thought it was a real woman.
过来让我抱抱你
你脑子里到处都是色情化学物质
All these porn chemicals running around in your brain,
你脑子里到处都是色情化学物质
All these porn chemicals running around in your brain,
让你产生了幻觉之类的
giving you hallucinations and whatnot...
这完全是撒旦控制思想的典型
It's totally typical of satanic takeover of the mind.
不是色情的化学物质
It's not porn chemicals.
我真的看见她了
I saw her.
你支持我 对吧
You believe me, right?
也许你搞糊涂了
Maybe you got confused?
亚伯
Abe...
亚伯 拜托 我看到她的阴毛了
Abe, please. I saw her bush, man.
伙计们
Guys...
看看这张照片
Look at this photo.
这看起来像谁
Who does this look like?
是那个老酒鬼
It's that old boozer.
但是 这是什么时候拍的
But, when was this taken?
-亚伯 托德 -托德
- Abe, Todd. - Todd.
你们听到了吗
You guys hear that?
把我们放出去
Get us outta here.
-救命啊 亚伯 开门 -救命啊 杰夫 托德
- Help! Abe! Open up! - Help! Jeff! Todd!
你们俩在这里干什么
What were you two doing in here so long?
我们被困住了
We got stuck.
你们没听到我们的尖叫和撞击声吗
Didn't you a-holes hear us screaming and pounding?
尖叫和撞击声哈
Screaming and pounding, huh?
闭嘴 托德
Shut up, Todd.
大家都闭嘴
Shut up, everybody.
我们得离开这里
We gotta get out of here.
完了
No!
怎么了
What?
有人拿走了我的钥匙
Someone took my keys.
你把我们锁在这里了吗
Did you lock us in here?
不 我把钥匙留在门上了
No, I left them in the door.
好了 够了 笨蛋
Okay, that's it, knuckleheads.
都把口袋翻出来
Turn out your pockets.
等等
Wait.
派克先生的办公室里有备份钥匙
There are copies in Mr. Pike's office.
是电影里的那个女人
It's the woman from the film.
-她来这里了 -你说什么
- She's here. - What did you say?
托德 嘘
Todd! Shhh.
不 不 我们得离开这里
No, no, no. We gotta get outta here.
我不能让你这么做 伙计
I can't let you do that, buddy.
破坏公♥司♥财产
It's a violation of employee policy...
这违反了员工守则
on destroying company property.
好吗
Okay?
手册里写的
It's in the handbook.
好吗 动动脑子
Alright? Use your head.
好了 伙计们
Okay, guys.
听着
Look...
没有什么电影里的女人
There ain't no movie woman.
如果你问我
If you ask me...
我觉得是那个令人毛骨悚然的老家伙
it's that creepy old dude.
我想他以前是这里的主人
I think he used to own the place.
现在他回来了
And now he's back.
他喝醉了 而且他是个性变♥态♥
Under the influence, and a perv to boot.
这样的人什么都能干得出来
Someone like that is capable of anything.
孩子们
Boys...
是时候押注了
it's time to ante up.
算了吧
Forget that.
我们去拿钥匙离开这里
Let's get the keys and get out of here.
电影里的那个女人来了
The lady from the film is here,
我认真跟你说
I'm telling you.
听起来很疯狂 托德
It just sounds crazy, Todd.
你为什么不能支持我
Why can't you back me up on this?
就这一次
Just this once.
不管对错 我都会支持你
Right or wrong, I always stick by you.