替Elisabeth工作, 和他们儿子交往...
...you worked for Elisabeth, dated the son...
我们将对那栋大楼, 进行地毯式搜查
Well, we are gonna be going over that building with a fine-tooth comb.
指纹比对结果应该, 再过几天就出来了
Fingerprints results should be back in about a day or so.
在那之前, 请你别离开校园
But until then, please don't leave campus.
我们得到最新消息...
...as information becomes available.
Andrew·Graves教授, Elisabeth·Graves院长的丈夫...
Again Professor Andrew Graves, husband of Dean Elisabeth Graves...
今早被人发现遇害身亡
...was found murdered in his office early this morning.
你能相信吗?
Can you believe this?
不能
No.
我们将持续为您报导, 本新闻最新发展动态...
We'll continue to bring you all the latest on this developing story as...
你对这事可有所知?
Know anything about it?
为什么我会知道?
Why would I?
因为那是毒藤会所为
Because this has the mark of the Ivy's.
醒醒吧, Daisy...
Wake up, Daisy.
你是在玩火自焚
You're sleeping with wolves.
我的小Daisy...
My little Daisy.
真高兴你打电♥话♥来
I'm so glad you called.
我离开之后, 你跑去见他...
You went to see him after I left...
对吧?
...didn't you?
你吓跑了...
You were scared...
你让姊妹们失望, 我很不开心
...and you let your sisters down. It's upsetting.
你...
You...
你杀了他
You killed him.
不是我...
Not me.
那个地方全都是你的指纹
Your dainty little fingerprints are all over that place.
你居然会做出如此卑鄙的事!
I can't believe you did this.
你好天真喔
You're such a sweet thing.
你有一种让人几乎要羡慕你的特质
There's something almost envious about you.
几乎...
Almost.
Blake
Blake...
-不是你干的吧? -不是
-Wasn't you, was it? -No.
Blake, 我知道
Blake, I know.
我真的很遗憾
I am so sorry.
我真希望挽回一切
I just want it all back.
-我们必须打电♥话♥报♥警♥ -不行
-We need to do something. Call the police. -No, we can't.
这件事不能让警方知道
We can't just take this to the police.
为什么?
Why?
-这情况已存在太久了 -听我说...
-This has been going on for way too long. -Listen to me.
如果你那么做, 我妈妈将会, 被逼否认事实
If you do, my mother will be forced to deny it.
She'll cover the whole thing up.
她将会隐瞒所有一切
The dean of students is gonna cover...?
院长会隐瞒...
老天, 她是毒藤女, 对吧?
Oh, my God. She's an Ivy, isn't she?
Daisy, 你不是无意间来到这里的
Daisy, you're not here by accident.
你是被毒藤会挑中, 来整肃会内的
You were handpicked to clean up the Ivy's.
听着, 你根本不晓得, 这件事规模有多大
Listen to me. You have no idea how big this is.
你不能只用一通电♥话♥, 揭发一个富可敌国的秘密组织
You can't out a billion-dollar secret organization with a phone call.
她们一定会尽力隐瞒的, 将会有人流血丧命
They'll do anything they can to cover it up. Blood will be shed.
已经有人流血丧命了
Blood has been shed.
那会有更多人
More blood.
真不敢相信你居然利用我
I can't believe you used me.
你们全部
All of you.
连你妈妈都这样
Even your mom.
是的...
Yeah...
老天, 我好单纯
God, I am so naive.
Daisy...
Daisy...
你无法阻止他们的
...you can't stop them.
我从毒藤会学到一件事...
I've learned one thing from the Ivy's.
若有人朝你家丢鸡蛋, 就烧掉他们的房♥子!
If someone eggs your house, burn theirs down.
我好害怕
I'm scared.
过来, 小Daisy
Come here, little Daisy.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不应该背叛你...
I should never have betrayed you.
我的姊妹们...
My sisters...
毒藤会... 她们是我唯一仅有的
...the Ivy's, they're all I have left.
Alexis当初也和你一样, Daisy
Alexis was like you, Daisy.
但她做出错误的选择
But she made the wrong choice.
她背叛她的姊妹们
She turned her back on her sisters.
我们得除掉她
And we had to take care of her.
但我们有我们的行事方法
But we did things our way.
那是场意外, Graves教授也是
It was an accident, and that's exactly what Professor Graves will be.
只是另一场可怕的...
Just another terrible...
意外
...accident.
他们不能伤害我们, Daisy
They can't hurt us, Daisy.
当你是毒藤会的一分子...
When you're an Ivy...
你就能杀人不用偿命
...you can get away with murder.
相信我
Trust me.
我相信你...
I did.
但你背叛了我
And you betrayed me.
现在, 就当我已还清这份人情债
And now consider the favor paid in full.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我要将敌人盯得更紧
I'm keeping my enemy close.
非常的紧
Very close.
你这贱♥人♥!
You bitch!
Azalea, 住手! 你已经太过分了!
Azalea, stop it! You've gone too far.
快来人帮忙, 是Azalea, 她疯了!
You guys gotta help. It's Azalea, she's gone crazy.
有脉搏
I've got a pulse.
当你是毒藤会一分子...
When you're an Ivy...
你就能杀人不用偿命
...you can get away with murder.
Daisy牧场
你难道不能想出更好的名字?
Couldn't you have come up with a tougher name?
通常人家都叫马蹄牧场...
Usually they call it something like Horseshoe Ranch...
或锈钉子牧场, 可是... Daisy牧场?
...or Rusty Nail Ranch, but Daisy Ranch?
男生会笑你的, Will
Guys might laugh, Will.
Heh, yeah, they already did.
是啊, 他们已经笑过了
你要靠我给你的农场, 添加点男性雄风?
Leave it up to me to give it a man's touch, huh?
你在这里做什么, Daisy?
What are you doing here, Daisy?
学校里发生一些事情, 我这学期先暂时休学
Some stuff happened at school, and I kind of got the rest of the semester off.
你还好吧, 一切都还好吗?
You're okay. Everything's fine, right?
是的, 我上学期功课全部优等...
Yeah, yeah, I got straight A's on my last semester...
我获得接下来四年的, 全额奖学金
...and a full scholarship for the next four years.
Wow, heh.
太好了, 看来你一切安排得都还不错
That sounds great. It sounds like you got everything figured out.
除了一件事...
Everything except...
你
...you.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你懂我的意思, Will
You know what I mean, Will.
所以你来是...?
So, uh, you're here for...?
至少待到暑假
For the summer, at least.
然后你就会回去
And then you go back.
接下来四年将是如此
For the next four years.
然后呢?
And then?
我们就走一步算一步...
Well, I guess we have to figure it out as we go...
一起面对
...together.
嘿, 你有个刺青
Hey, you got a tattoo.
是啊, 你喜欢吗?
Yeah, do you like it?
喜欢, 很好看的野菊花
Yeah, it's a great-looking daisy.
Daisy牧场
Subtitles by Leapin·Lar
电影精选列表