嘿, 是我, 娜迪亚, 你多快能来办公室一趟?
Hey, it's Nadia. How soon can you come into the office?
怎么回事?
What's going on?
Daisy
Daisy...
你的学费分期付款出了点问题
...there's a problem with your tuition installments.
什么?
What?
很显然你的款项没支付
Apparently, your payments have been defaulted.
-不可能啊 -别担心, 应该只是作业疏失
-But that's impossible. -Don't worry, I'm sure it's a glitch.
但你还是得和银行谈一谈, 否则的话...
But you do have to figure this out with the bank, otherwise...
系统会自动将你从学校...
...well, the system will automatically withdraw you...
开除学籍, 你就得明年再重新申请
...from the college, and you'll have to reapply next year.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
You're so cute!
你好可爱!
嗨, 这是自动留言的Blake, 请留...
Hi, you've reached the automated Blake.
太好了
Fantastic.
怎么了?
What happened?
我的学生贷款
My loan.
我大概没填对表格或什么的
I guess I didn't fill out the right forms or something...
他们冻结我的帐户
...and they've frozen my account.
我想应该只是失误, 你一定能想出对策的
Well, I'm sure it's just a mistake. You'll get it all figured out.
如果我没这笔贷款, 我不知道该怎么办
If I lose my loan, I don't know what I'm gonna do.
我不能回家
I can't go home.
一切都会没事的
It'll be okay.
你何不今晚和我一起出去走走?
Why don't you come out with me tonight?
你确定?
You sure?
现在到地下室
地下室?
Basement?
哈啰?
Hello?
底下有人吗?
Is anybody down here?
Daisy
Daisy.
Daisy, Daisy, Daisy
Daisy. Daisy. Daisy.
Daisy. Daisy.
我在这里
Daisy.
站起来
Stand.
我们召集你们进行, 毒藤会入会宣誓仪式
We have gathered here today for your initiation...
...into the Sisterhood of the Ivy's.
从成员身上找到力量, 在她们的成功下获得庇荫
Founded in the strength of its members, preserved in their accomplishments.
跟着我念
Repeat after me.
众志成城, 事半功倍
Work together to accomplish more.
现在这些话或许对你们毫无意义...
These words may not mean much to you now...
相信我, 对一个毒藤成员来说...
...but believe me, to an Ivy...
它代表了一切
...they mean everything.
你们将永远不再, 孤独存在于世界上
No longer will you be alone in the world.
这个房♥间蕴育出参议员, 州长、企业执行长
From this room, we have spawned senators, governors, CEOs.
多亏大家彼此相助, 她们打破了社会藩篱
Thanks to each other, they have managed to break down social barriers.
毒藤会成员皆为女性
All women, all Ivy's.
而你们...
And you...
你们被召唤来延续这项传统
You have been called upon to continue this tradition.
你们愿意接受此份殊荣吗?
Do you accept this honor?
如此怯懦...
So meek.
你们已经被这世界给吓唬住了吗? 快回答!
Has the world got its grip on you already? Answer.
我接受
I accept.
我接受
I accept.
我接受
I accept.
在你们的新姊妹面前跪下!
Kneel before your new sisters.
所有事情全部内部处理
All matters are dealt with within these walls.
出了这房♥间, 我们连传闻都不是
Outside this room, we are not even a rumor.
我们只是耳语
We are a whisper.
你们将听从姐姐们的话
You will obey your older sisters.
不准质疑她们
Do not question them.
信任为一切关键
Trust is everything.
如果你感受到疼痛...
And if you should feel pain...
我们全部一起流血
...we all bleed.
当你们成功时...
And when you succeed...
我们大家一起分享成功
...we all succeed.
相信我...
And believe me...
你们会成功的
...you will succeed.
我郑重发誓...
"I solemnly swear...
和毒藤姊妹的关系, 超越所有任何一切
...to hold the bonds of the Ivy girls higher than all others."
毒藤的力量是至尊无上的
The power of the Ivy is transcendent.
喝下, 加入你新姊妹的阵容
Drink and join your new sisters.
这是什么?
What is it?
要绝对相信你的姊妹
Trust in the solidarity of your sisters.
女士们...
Now, ladies.
请到桌子那边
Table.
脱下衣服, 趴下
Undress and lay face down.
此道盟誓让我们, 以女人身分结合
This bond unites us as women...
让我们成为姊妹手帕之交
...and binds us as sisters.
跟着我念
Repeat.
此道盟誓...
This bond...
让我们以女人身分结合...
...unites us as women...
让我们成为姊妹手帕之交
...and binds us as sisters.
毒藤会是一个大家庭
Ivy's are a family.
我们分享一切
We share everything.
我们的爱...
Our love...
我们的恨...
...our hate...
我们的痛苦...
...our pain.
所有一切
Everything.
欢迎加入毒藤会
Welcome to the Ivy's.
快点! 我们要迟到了
Hurry, come on. We're late.
Brooks小姐, 我们很高兴通知你...
你的贷款申请已核准
他们核准我的贷款?
They approved my loan?
一旦行使特权已然伸张...
Now, once executive privilege is asserted...
政♥府♥各机关部门将会设立, 一个冲突小组...
...the various branches of government are set on a collision course...
Brooks小姐
Miss Brooks.
处理损坏的部分
towards destruction.
此时司法部门被迫, 承担一份艰难的任务...
Now, the judiciary is forced into a difficult task...
在司法程序的, 讯息取得方面...
...of balancing the need for information on a judicial proceeding...
以及行使特权之间取得平衡
...and the executive's prerogative.
-Graves老师 -Graves老师
Mr. Graves.
-你们还喜欢这堂课吗? -我们喜欢
-Girls, did you enjoy the class? -Yeah, we did.
嘿, 你还好吧? 你今天早上精神很差
Hey, how are you doing? You were like a zombie this morning.
是啊, 我昨晚熬夜熬太晚
Yeah, I just studied way too late.
贷款的事你搞清楚了吗?
Well, did you get that whole loan thing figured out?
Mm-hm. Yeah. Some weird clerical error. It's okay.
是的, 作业上出差错, 一切都没事了
-那太好了, 你要不要...? -你头发好漂亮, Magenta
-That's great. Did you wanna...? -Nice hair, Magenta.
算了
Never mind.
你今天早上感觉如何, Daisy小姐?
How you feeling this morning, Little Miss Daisy?
不太好, 等我向Graves教授道歉过就会好多了
Not so good, but I'm gonna feel better when I apologize to Professor Graves.
你还不太了解毒藤会的运作, 是吧?
You're not quite getting the whole Ivy thing yet, are you?
Daisy, 我们都会照顾自己人
Daisy, we take care of our own.
交给我处理
I'll handle it.
更何况, 瞧瞧你这个样子
Besides, look at yourself.
是啊, 我睡晚了
Yeah, I just woke up late.
亲爱的, 并不只是那样
Oh, sweetie, it's more than just that.
你现在是毒藤女, 你得打扮成毒藤女的样子
You're an Ivy girl now. You need to dress like it.
你去走廊上等着吧
Now, go wait in the hall.
今天的课好精彩, Andrew
That was a great class, Andrew.
谢谢你, 柏吉斯小姐
Well, thank you, Miss Berges.
你可以叫我Azalea
You can call me Azalea.
我从中学就认识你了
I have known you since I was in middle school.
我有两个问题问你
I have two questions for you.
-好的 -我第一个问题是...
-Okay. -My first one is:
你想年轻女人和上年纪的男人, 性♥爱♥方面能配合吗?
Do you think that a young woman can be sexually compatible with an older man?
你说什么?
Excuse me?
我的性学课要我们调查...
My human sexuality class is having us do surveys...
某些特定的关系, 我需要较中立的意见
...on certain aspects of relationships, and I need a few more unbiased subjects.
我或许不适合回答这个问题
I may not be the right person to answer that question.
你很合适
Oh, you're perfect.
你这年纪阅人无数, 而且也够年轻能够体会
Old enough for you to have seen it all, yet still young enough where you can relate.
我想...
I guess, uh...
就个别案例而言, 那样的关系或许能行得通
...on a case-by-case basis, a relationship could work well.
每个人都不同
电影精选列表