有时我们会希望人能做出对的事, 但是...
...in life, you'd hope that people do the right thing, and rarely...
很少能如意
...that's the case.
你被某些企图将你, 从我们身边带走的人所利用
But you're being used by people that are trying to take us away from you.
你想当个毒藤人吗?
Do you wanna be an Ivy?
你说那是一生的承诺, 我还有别的选择吗?
Well, you said it was for life. What choice do I have?
人生总是有选择的
There's always a choice.
只要你有本事应付反弹
You just have to be able to deal with the repercussions.
你是在威胁我?
Is that a threat?
亲爱的...
Sweetheart...
你想是谁帮你搞定, 学生贷款的事?
...who do you think made your financial-aid problems go away?
是谁给你那份奖学金的?
Who do you think gave you your scholarship?
还不止那样呢
And it doesn't end there.
还有你家乡的Will呢?
What about your little Will back home?
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready for that?
你准备好, 拖无辜的人下水了吗?
Ready to take the innocent down with you?
你怎么知道Will?
How do you know about Will?
这就叫筹码, Daisy
It's called leverage, Daisy.
我收了一张纸头...
I have stashed away this piece of paper...
上面写着"土地地契", 底下的名字是...
...and at the top it says "Land Deed," at the bottom, a name...
"William·Miller"
...and it's "William Miller."
你对Will的土地做了什么?
What did you do with Will's land?
如果你能把这件事, 看成是一场学习经验...
If you can walk away with this and see it as a learning experience...
那我们将会有美好的未来
...I think we have a future together.
你以为你惹上的, 是什么样的人?
Who do you think you're messing with?
你以为我们不是有备而来?
You think we don't cover all our bases?
我要再问你最后一次...
Now, I'm gonna ask you one last time...
只因我人很好...
...because I'm nice:
你到底是不是毒藤女?
Are you an Ivy?
是的
Yes.
很好
Good.
现在, 你要证明你是
Now you're gonna have to prove it.
你要我怎么做?
What do you want me to do?
我现在在前庭
I'm in the courtyard.
大门应该没关, 进去里面
The main door should be open.
-Go through it. -But that's the administration building.
可是那是行政大楼, 你说我得从宿舍穿过
You said I was going through the dorms.
没错, 但现在计划改变了
I did. Change of plans.
好的, 我现在在大厅, 我有点害怕
Okay, I'm in the hall, and I'm kind of freaked out right now.
走进大厅, 里面有间工友室, 进去里面
Okay, down the hall there's a janitor's closet. Go in it.
好的, 我进来了
Okay, I'm going in.
脱掉你的大衣
Now, take your jacket off.
什么?
What?
把它放在工友室里
Put it in the closet.
把它留在这里?
Leave it here?
你以为你没事打扮那样做啥?
You didn't think you were gonna get all dolled up for nothing?
这究竟是什么意思?
What does this have to do with anything?
信任是一切关键
Trust is everything.
脱掉
Now, lose it.
好, 那现在呢?
Okay, now what?
再回去大厅, 走上楼, 只上一楼
Now go back in the hall and up the stairs, one floor.
我要去哪, Azalea?
Where am I going, Azalea?
上楼之后右手边
First door on the right.
上面有什么?
But what's up here?
别问, 照做就对了
Don't ask, just do.
Graves教授的办公室?
Professor Graves' office?
没错
Exactly.
现在安静的打开门
Now, quietly open the door.
可是他人在里面
But he's in there.
我们知道
We know.
又被老婆泼冷水赶出门
Kicked out again by the missis.
大概正在看色♥情♥网♥站♥看得发昏
Probably getting off on some Internet porn.
你的到来将是一股清流
You will be a refreshing sight.
拜托, 我到底来做什么?
Come on, what am I doing here?
Daisy, 你的任务是, 让那个可怜的男人好过
Daisy, you're going to go in and make the poor man feel better.
你得和他发♥生♥关♥系♥
You're going to have sex with him.
-什么? -你进去好好把任务完成
-What? -You go in there and do this.
这根本行不通!
This isn't gonna help anything.
可别拿Will的土地开玩笑
Will's land is at stake here.
想想看你现在所说的话
Think about what you're saying.
你难道又要再度背弃你的姊妹?
Are you turning your back on your sisters again?
Daisy已经离开啰!
Daisy has left the building.
一点也不意外
It's too predictable.
难道每件事都要我出面才行?
Do I have to do everything around here myself?
你来这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
睡不着
Couldn't sleep.
所以你就跑来这里?
So you came over here?
这行为非常不妥当
Highly inappropriate.
回家去吧, Azalea
Go home, Azalea.
不妥当的是, 你一个人晚上在这里
Inappropriate is you here alone at night.
那是我的事, 好吧?
Well, that's my business, isn't it?
Oops.
-把钥匙给我 -不要
-Give me the keys. -No.
-把钥匙给我 -不要
-Give me the keys. -No.
你应该能得到...
You deserve...
更多才对
...so much more.
你根本不知道我应得什么
You have no idea what I deserve.
是吗?
Really?
有那么复杂吗?
Is it complicated?
你这么做已经越界了
You're crossing way over the line here.
我认为你...
And I think you...
我认为你太过自以为是
I think you assumed a little too much.
可是你很不开心
But you're miserable.
我每天在课堂上都看得出来
I can see it every day in class.
你工作过度...
You are overworked...
缺少爱
...and unloved.
Heh, Andrew...
Andrew...
我生下来就没人爱我, 更何况你是娶一个不爱你的人
...I was born into neglect. I can't imagine marrying it.
我需要能够自♥由♥感受
I need to be free, to feel.
你难道不怀念那种感觉?
Don't you miss that?
你难道不想要吗?
Don't you want that?
不!
No!
-我不能这么做, 我很抱歉 -对不起...
-I can't do it. I'm sorry too. -I'm sorry.
我... 我身旁经常都有人, 我现在单独一个人...
I'm just... I'm surrounded by people all the time, and I'm alone.
我以为你会瞭解
I thought you might understand.
很抱歉... 拿去吧
I'm sorry. Here.
你的儿子比较厉害
Your son was better.
怎么回事?
What's happening?
有个教授被杀了
I think a professor was killed.
什么?
What?
谁?
Who?
Graves教授
Professor Graves.
-Danielle·Brooks小姐? -是的
-Miss Danielle Brooks? -Yes.
摩根哈德安警探
Detective Morgan Hadrian.
我调查Graves教授的谋杀案
I'm investigating the murder of Professor Graves.
我们能私下谈吗?
Can we speak in private?
你和Graves教授的儿子交往, 是吗?
Is it true you had a relationship with Professor Graves' son?
我们出去过一次, 是的
We went out once, yes.
然后就没有别的?
Nothing more?
你是要问我网路上, 有段我和Blake上♥床♥的影片?
If you mean, is there a video on the Internet showing me having sex with Blake?
是的, 有的
Yes, there is.
而你们之间?
And the relationship?
吹了, 已经都结束了
It's over, it's been over.
-你似乎还是很不高兴 -录影带那件事, 是的
-You seem upset about that. -The video, yes.
对交往的事, 没有
The relationship, no.
所以你没有理由去破坏他的车, 是吧?
So there'd be no reason to torch the car, right?
也没有理由杀掉他的父亲
I mean, no reason to kill his dad.
那些都不是我做的
I didn't do any of those things.
你也替Elisabeth·Graves工作, 是吧?
You worked for Elisabeth Graves as well, correct?
-是的 -是这样的...
-Yes. -You see...
你似乎和Graves家很熟...
...you seem to have a lot of access to the Graves.
上Andrew的课...
Andrew's class...
电影精选列表