Wow.
我们齐聚于此, 奉姊妹之名...
We are gathered here in the name of the sisterhood...
从成员身上找到力量, 在她们的成功下获得庇荫
...founded in the strength of her members, preserved by their accomplishments.
每年姊妹会都会提名, 新成员名单
Each year, the sisterhood nominates new women for membership.
这些名字将不会被写下, 或被公开提起
These names are not to be written down anywhere nor spoken in public.
有两位可能列入考虑
There are two names up for consideration.
请提名三个人
Three names.
我提名...
I hereby nominate...
Christa·Caldwell
...Christa Caldwell...
莫妮卡普莱斯...
...Monique Price...
以及Daisy·Brooks
...and Daisy Brooks.
-早安 -嘿
-Good morning. -Hey.
嘿, 盒子里是什么?
Hey, what's this box?
不晓得, 昨晚送过来的
I don't know. It was delivered yesterday.
Ugh. He is a real gift-giving fool. Heh.
他真是个爱送礼物的蠢蛋
是支手♥机♥
It's a cell phone.
-怎么了? -不是Blake送的
-What? -That's not from Blake.
-什么? 你怎么知道? -看来你被毒藤会相中了
-What do you mean? How do you know? -Looks like you're being tapped by the Ivy's.
-等等, 什么? -她们原则上并不存在
-Wait, the what? -Technically, they don't exist.
原则上, 这里已经没有, 所谓的姊妹会或兄弟会...
Technically, there's no sororities or fraternities here anymore...
但毒藤会... 那是个秘密组织
...but the Ivy's, they're a secret society.
她们为什么给我这个?
Why did they give this to me?
谁晓得, 如果毒藤会要你, 通常有她们的理由
Beats me. If the Ivy's want you, there's a good reason for it.
她们要你吗?
-Do they want you? -Heh.
相信我, 她们不会要我的
Trust me, they don't want me.
稍后见
I'll see you later.
好好享用吧, Daisy
Um, I put the photocopies on, uh, Dean Graves' desk.
我把影印放在, Graves院长桌子上了
太好了, 谢谢
Great, thanks.
Daisy, 到史都华喷泉和我碰面
你是谁
你来就知道了
我不能去
I can't.
哈啰, Graves院长办公室
Hello, Dean Graves' office.
可以的, 已经处理好了
好的, 我们可以马上派人过去
Yeah, we'll send someone right over.
Daisy?
Daisy?
注册组刚打电♥话♥来...
Admissions just called.
你可不可以过去拿几份档案?
Can you go over and pick up some files for us?
好的, 没问题
Yeah, yeah, sure.
嗨, Daisy
Hi, Daisy.
这是你给的吗?
Is this from you?
收下吧, 我是Azalea, 我们一起修Graves教授的课
Keep it. I'm Azalea. We're in Professor Graves' class.
对, 我不晓得这究竟是怎么回事
Right. Look, I'm just not really sure what this is all about.
那很不容易, 是吧?
It's not easy, is it?
你说什么?
I'm sorry?
失去双亲...
Losing your parents.
我八岁时失去我妈妈
I lost my mother when I was 8...
我爸爸经常出差不在家, 所以我知道那感觉很糟
...and my dad's been on, like, a 10-year business trip, so I know, it sucks.
是啊, 没错
Yeah, it does.
但没有必要过这种日子
But it doesn't have to.
我们能帮助你, Daisy
We can help you, Daisy.
我们可以帮助你重新定义家庭
We can help redefine family for you.
给你一份你失去已久的安全感
Give you back that security blanket that I know you miss.
让我们帮助你
Let us help you.
我自己应付得来
I do pretty well on my own.
是啊, 暂时还能应付
Sure you do, for now.
你在学校拿好成绩, 就算是荣誉毕业生, 然后呢?
I mean, you'll do well here and graduate, even with honors, and then what?
你将身无分文, 还欠一屁♥股♥学生贷款
You'll be dead broke and owe thousands in student bills...
困在一份没前途的工作里...
...and be stuck in some dead-end job you're tied to...
因为你根本负担不起冒任何险
...because you can't afford to take a risk.
去冒可以让你的成就更好的险
A risk for something greater.
我不是那种人
That won't be me.
统计数字和你的看法相反
The statistics say otherwise.
我们可以修正这情况
We can change that.
你考虑一下
Think about it.
你今天又去哪堂课捣乱?
Disrupt any good lectures today?
我只是利用我的卓越才智
Only with my brilliance.
怎么, 就这样?
What, that's it? Come on, Dad...
得了吧, 爸, 别停下来啊
...don't stop the momentum now.
你刚才的对话引子很精彩
That was an awesome conversation starter.
怎么样?
Well?
调查结果发现, Alexis·Baldwin死因纯属意外
It's official. Alexis Baldwin's death has been ruled an accident.
侦办调查已经结束
The investigation is being dropped.
或许现在我们都能放下, 心上那块大石头
Maybe now we can all find some closure.
希望如此
Hopefully.
如果说我处理一个, 学生的死亡...
Well, forgive me if dealing with a student's death...
安抚家属, 并重振这所学院的名声...
...a grieving family and restoring the reputation of this university...
对你造成任何不便, 那我很抱歉
...has inconvenienced you in some way.
这正是众所周知的Graves家聊天对话的模式
Now, here's the old Graves family chats we've come to know and love.
今晚和我们一起吃晚餐?
Joining us for dinner?
听起来非常诱人...
Actually, as appealing as that sounds...
但我有约会
...I have a date...
和Daisy·Brooks
...with Daisy Brooks.
要不是今晚和你在一起...
So it was either a night out with you...
就是和我的美满家庭一起共进, 丰盛晚餐
...or another fantastic dinner with my Norman Rockwell family.
能经常和你父母相处, 一定很好
Must be nice to be around your parents so much.
Uh, if by "nice" you mean "suffocating," then, yeah, totally.
如果你说的好是"窒息"的意思, 那完全没错
我不知道有谁会想要他们的父母, 成天陪在他们身边
Heh, I just don't know if anyone really wants their parents around all the time.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我完全...
I totally for...
那真的很失礼
That was way inappropriate.
没关系, 你父亲说, 你这人是执着得很不恰当
That's okay. Your father says you're persistently inappropriate.
你和我爸谈过?
You speak to my father?
是的, 我们交情很好
Oh, yeah, we're real close.
我和他就不是了
That makes one of us.
你们为什么处不来?
So you two don't get along?
还不止处不来呢
That's an understatement.
我们可不可以别谈我父母?
Can we not talk about my parents?
-好啊 -谢谢你
-Sure. -Thank you.
那我们可以谈谈你吗?
How about we talk about you?
你为什么喜欢我, Blake?
Why do you like me, Blake?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
校园里有那么多女孩, 你却看上我这个农场来的女孩
I mean, all the girls on campus, and you're with me, the farm girl.
那大概就是我喜欢你的原因
That's probably exactly why I like you.
你不一样
You're different.
是吗?
Yeah?
相信我, 你很清新
Trust me, it's refreshing.
清新?
Refreshing?
Heh. Lemonade is refreshing. Iced tea is refreshing.
柠檬汁很清新, 冰红茶也很清新
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean it like that.
那你是什么意思?
Then how did you mean it?
这个嘛...
Well...
你不仅美若天仙...
...not only are you incredibly beautiful...
而且还很风趣...
...but you're also funny...
又聪明...
...and smart...
又甜美
...and sweet.
继续说
Go on.
早安, 妈妈
Good morning, Mother.
你昨晚在外面过夜
You slept out last night.
是的
I did.
看来你的约会进行得还不错
Guess it's safe to assume the date went well?
我得告诉你, 她是个很好的女孩
Gotta tell you, she's one nice girl.
还有别的吗?
Anything else?
她被挑中了
She's been tapped.
被你或被他们?
By you or by them?
Both, actually.
两者皆是
你不能再和她见面了
You won't be seeing her anymore.
如果说我喜欢她呢?
What if I like her?
那就以保持距离的方式喜欢她
Then like her from a distance.
Blake?
Blake?
这是自动留言的Blake...
You've reached the automated Blake.
请留言, 正牌Blake将会, 很快回电
Leave a message and the real Blake will get back to you.
电影精选列表