是大Blakey, 记得吗?
It's big Blakey, remember?
你们这两个绝顶聪明的人, 糊涂聪明又谨慎害怕
And you rocket scientists are confusing smart and cautious for scared.
聪明又谨慎, 或者只是陷于困境?
Smart and cautious or just stalling?
并没有陷于困境
Not stalling.
所以你是有密♥码♥
So then you have the passwords?
我或许有本周的密♥码♥
I might have this week's password.
那或许在哪儿呢?
Where might that be?
或许在我的口袋里
It might be in my pocket.
Ooh.
不在里面, Blakey
Nothing there, Blakey.
喔, 里面有东西
Oh, there's something there.
摸另一个口袋
Check the other.
你如果敢耍我...
If you're messing with me...
我可是说真的
I mean it.
我们走吧, 伊莎贝尔
Let's go, Issy.
你并没履行承诺
You're reneging on our agreement.
没有...
No.
只是要确保一切都在可控的范围内
Just making sure everything's on the up and up.
喔, 会很好的
Oh, it will be.
还有...
And, uh...
即使你修改过你的成绩, 还是有Daisy的存在
...even if you do manage to get your grades changed, there's still Daisy.
Daisy已经成了毒藤会会员, 正如我说过的
Daisy's an Ivy, just like I said she'd be.
但是, 女皇有了一些新衣服
Well, just because the empress has some new clothes...
...并不意味着她会落在自己的剑上
...doesn't mean she's gonna fall on her sword.
她会的, 她们全都一样
She'll fall, they all do. I can make her do whatever I want.
-我可以随意摆布她 -是吗?
-Really? -Mm-hm.
这密♥码♥最好是对的, 免得逼我出手
And you just better make sure those passwords are right, and I won't have to.
拜
Bye.
Beckshire学院, 安全登录
有个Blakey操弄于掌心真不错
It's nice to have Blakey wrapped around your finger.
Elisabeth·Graves
Isn't it though?
可不是吗?
And...
总强过K书吧
Sure beats studying.
喔, 他居然敢摆我道!
Oh, no, he didn't.
密♥码♥错误
大骗子!
What a liar.
他惹恼我了
That really pisses me off.
开始进行B计划
It's time for plan B.
我想那正是Blake, 必须和每个女孩上♥床♥的原因
I think that's why Blake has to sleep with every girl he sees.
好弥补他老爸, 无法摆平他老妈的遗憾
He's making up for the fact that his father can't even get with his own mother.
好没出息
Pathetic.
抱歉, Daisy, 我们不是故意...
Sorry, Daisy, we didn't mean...
没关系, 我已经不在乎了
No, it's okay. I'm so over it.
毒藤之家紧急集♥会♥
怎么回事?
What's going on?
网路影片
真是的
Daisy
Daisy.
你们看...
众志成城, 事半功倍
Daisy, 等等
Daisy, wait.
很抱歉让你看到那画面
I'm sorry you had to see that.
他居然偷♥拍♥我们
I can't believe he taped us.
他是个男人
He's a man.
他怎么会如此下流?
How could he stoop so low?
他偷♥拍♥你, Daisy, 你必须加倍报复他!
He taped you, Daisy. You have to hit him back, hard.
不... 算了
No, just... Just drop it.
我不想把这事情闹大
I don't wanna make the situation worse.
如果有人朝你的房♥子丢鸡蛋
If someone throws eggs at your house...
你就烧掉他们的房♥子
...you burn theirs down.
你真的...
Now, are you truly...
已准备好成为毒藤女了吗?
...ready to become an Ivy?
好的, 你得确定要那么做, 走吧
Yeah, so make sure you do it. Here we go.
四分钟? 咱们走吧
Four minutes? Let's go.
这里没人
It's clear.
这是你的事, 下手吧
This is your thing. Do it.
我做不到
I can't.
没有做不到的事
There is no can't.
他占你便宜时, 他可曾犹豫?
Did he hesitate when he took advantage of you?
Blake不应受到这种对待
Blake doesn't deserve this.
错误回答
Wrong answer.
我要走了
I'm out of here.
我们将仔细研究政♥府♥政策...
We'll be taking a closer look at governmental policy...
透过监察与平衡制度, 保持权力分立
...which maintains a separation of power through checks and balances.
-你昨晚的表现太差劲了, Daisy小姐 -你们所做的事根本不对
-Not a good show last night, Miss Daisy. -What you did was wrong.
-他所做的更糟糕 -但他只是针对我
-What he did was worse. -But he did it to me.
你就是错在这里
That's where you're wrong.
你现在属于这个家族, 我以为你明白这点
You belong to a family now. I thought you knew that.
或许我并未完全理解
Well, maybe I didn't quite understand.
你现在理解了
Well, now you do.
对吧? 这可是一生一世的事
Don't you? This is for life.
你最好赶紧习惯
You better get used to that.
对不起
Sorry.
我们原谅你, Daisy
We forgive you, Daisy.
你还年轻, 你还不懂事情如何运作...
You're young, and you don't quite understand how it all works yet.
但是...
But...
你若敢再惹毛你的姊妹们...
...if you ever cross your sisters again...
你的下场将会很惨不忍♥睹
...it will be, oh, so ugly if you do.
请大家将问题准备好
Everyone get your questions together.
准备开场词
Your opening statements.
今天的课就到这里为止
That's enough for today.
下堂课之前请念到第27章, 谢谢各位
Try to read through to chapter 27 before the next class, and thank you.
Brooks小姐
Ms. Brooks.
我能和你谈一下吗?
Can I speak to you for a moment?
一切都还好吧? 通常我在课堂上讲的每一点...
Everything okay? Usually a point of mine doesn't go by...
你都会提出新的问题质询
...without you coming up with some new question.
是的, 我正在忙别堂课的作业
Yeah, yeah, I'm just cramming for another class.
大部分人的报告都交了
The majority of the essays have been turned in.
我听说了, 我正在努力赶我的报告
I heard, and I'm just finishing mine up.
还剩两周就要考试了
There's two weeks left before the exam.
加把劲吧
Let's pull it together.
-你给我的车"重新烤漆" -我不知道你在说什么
-You gave my car a nice paint job. -I don't know what you're talking about.
我知道是Azalea逼你做的
I get it. Azalea put you up to it.
是啊, 就像你在网路上上传的, 那段影片
Yeah, just like that video you leaked on the Internet.
如果我说那和我无关, 那恐怕无济于事对吧
There's no use explaining that I had nothing to do with that.
你的车也和我无关
And I had nothing to do with your car.
现在我们扯平了
Now we're even.
拜, Blake
Bye, Blake.
-嘿 -那个就是网路上的女孩!
-Hey. -That's that Internet girl.
那个女孩...
The girl from that...
-喔, 好耶! 请骑我, 好耶 -老天
-Oh, yeah, ride me, baby, yeah. -Oh, my God.
她走路还故意晃荡她的宝贝呢
She's, like, strutting her thing. I swear.
那是完美的十分
That was a 10.
我们必须谈谈
We need to talk.
说吧
Yes, drama.
我爸爸昨晚和参议员密契尔吃饭...
My father had dinner with Senator Mitchell last night.
他们谈到实习的事...
They got to talking about the internship...
看来他们已经有人选了
...and it seems somebody's already been chosen.
不是Daisy
And it's not Daisy.
那是谁?
Well, who is it?
不是你, Azalea
It's not you, Azalea.
是Magenta·Hart
It's Magenta Hart.
什么? 那个彩虹头僵尸?
What? That rainbow-haired corpse?
是啊, Blake根本就在骗我们
I know, Blake flat-out lied to us.
他骗我们密♥码♥的事, 还有实习的事
He lied about the passwords and about the internship.
或许他一直都在玩弄你
Maybe he's been playing games with you all along.
是吗?
Really?
Graves一家杠上了毒藤会!
The Graves have declared war on the Ivy's.
如果他们想开战, 我奉陪!
If it's war they want, I'll give it to them.
警♥察♥有没有问你, 关于Blake的车?
Have the police questioned you about Blake's car?
没有
No.
很好, 这我就放心多了
Good. Honestly, I'm relieved.
听着...
Look...
Daisy...
...Daisy...
电影精选列表