I encourage each and every one of you to take advantage of it.
我鼓励你们每个人努力争取
So for those who are interested, raise your hands.
有兴趣的人请举手
I'll give you a copy of the study guide.
我要给各位一份课程指南
Little eager, Miss Daisy?
未免太迫不及待了吧, Daisy小姐?
Mr. Graves.
Graves先生
I didn't know you were enrolled in my class.
我不知道你有登记上我的课
Actually, Professor Graves, I'm not.
事实上, Graves教授, 我并没有
Just here to make sure everyone gets their syllabic.
我只是来确定大家有拿到课程表
-Well, thank you. -You're very welcome.
-谢谢你 -不客气
So...
所以...
...you doing anything Friday night? -No.
-你星期五晚上有事吗? -没有
Excellent.
太好了
You're good, you know that? No is the correct answer.
你真棒... 知道吗? "没有"是正确的回答
So dinner will be at 8:00.
那么八点去吃晚饭啰
Now, can anyone explain?
有谁能解释一下...
That was shameful.
好不要脸喔
I thought it was kind of cute.
我倒觉得挺可爱的
Ah, I guess it runs in the family.
大概他们一家子, 都是那副德性吧
Anyone?
有谁知道?
-I'll see you later. -Okay.
-回头见 -好的
Uh, Miss Brooks?
Brooks小姐?
I just wanted to, uh, welcome you.
我要欢迎你上这堂课
I mean, you know that you're the first underclassman that's been allowed in here?
你可知你是第一个, 被允许上这堂课的新生?
Thank you. It's nice to know those late nights paid off.
谢谢, 很高兴, 熬夜苦读终于有收获
Good for you. It was a good choice to volunteer for the internship.
很好... 参加实习生活动, 是个很不错的选择
-That kind of program can change your life. -That's why I'm here.
-那种活动能改变你一生 -所以我才会在这里
Good. I just hope it's not to date my son.
很好, 我只希望你不是来, 和我儿子约会交往的
He is persistent.
他很执着不懈
Yes. Persistently inappropriate, to be sure.
是啊, 很不恰当的执着不懈
Graves院长办公室
Dean Graves' office.
好的, 我会请她尽快给你回电
Yes, okay, I'll get her to call you back as soon as possible.
有什么需要效劳的地方吗?
May I help you?
是的, 嗨, 我是Danielle·Brooks
Yeah. Hi, my name is Danielle Brooks.
我被派来这里工作
I was assigned to work here.
-你是新来的办公室助理 -是的
-Oh, you're the new office assistant. -Yes.
欢迎, 请等我一分钟
Welcome. Just give me a sec.
Graves院长, Danielle·Brooks来了
Dean Graves, Danielle Brooks is here.
-你一定是Daisy -是的
-You must be Daisy. -Yes.
请进
Please come in.
请告诉史达小姐, 我会晚点才到
Tell Miss Starr I'm running a little late, okay?
请坐
Sit down.
我和你之前的校长谈过话...
I've had the pleasure of speaking with your former principal.
他说你将来有参选政职的潜力
He expects to see your name on a ballot someday.
Ha, well, I'm not sure about that.
那我可不确定
我想你会发现Beckshire学院, 很适合你这种人材发展
I think you'll find Beckshire to be a really good fit for someone with your potential.
这是一生难得的机会...
Well, this is the chance of a lifetime...
我只希望我不会辜负你的期望
...and I just really hope I can live up to your expectations.
我对你有信心
Well, I'm confident you will.
谢谢你
Thank you.
挺不错的地方嘛, 如果必须和爸爸妈妈住在一起的话
Nice digs, if you've gotta live with your mommy and daddy.
-你开始擅自闯入了啊, Azalea? -我只是进来一下
-Are we breaking and entering now, Azalea? -Just entering.
我没破坏任何东西
I haven't broken anything...
还没
...yet.
是啊, 但你这行为仍然是违法
Right, well, I think that's still illegal.
在我的世界里才不算
-Not in my world. -Ha.
Azalea的世界... 那一定是个很有趣的地方
Azalea's world. Such an interesting place that must be.
你不想知道吗?
Wouldn't you like to know?
你太高估自己了, Lea, 我很久以前就放弃追你了
You flatter yourself too much, Lea. I gave up chasing you years ago.
你是这么想的?
Is that how you like to remember it?
外面有很多难听的传闻
Well, there were those nasty rumors.
传闻? 没听过
Rumors? Not familiar.
没有吗? 就是你发誓, 再也不碰男人的传闻
Oh, no. You know, the ones where you swore off men?
Hmm.
我猜你一定很想知道, 究竟是怎么回事
I bet you're just dying to find out.
你想怎样, Lea?
What do you want, Lea?
我的成绩单上分数满江红
C's and D's on my transcript.
自从你妈去年上任以来, 我的成绩一落千丈
Since the arrival of your mother last year prompted a sudden downturn in my GPA.
我真的很为你难过, 或许你应该试着...
Really, I'm terribly sorry to hear that. Maybe you should try...
好好用功念书
...I don't know, studying for a change.
不过, 我想你应该有办法, "说服"你的教授们
Of course, I'm sure you'll find a way to persuade your professors.
Easy ones have been transferred to different schools.
容易搞定的教授们, 全都转任他校
很抱歉, Lea, 我没办法帮你更改成绩
Sorry, Lea, can't change your grades.
这我们慢慢谈
We'll get to that.
Ah...
现在, 我只想知道...
Right now, what I wanna know...
这是否会妨碍我, 取得实习的机会
...is if this jeopardizes my chances at the internship.
依照传统作法, 实习机会通常都是给毒藤会会长
After all, it is traditionally granted to the head of the Ivy's.
这是那些已经不在的教授的作法
By professors that are no longer here.
是的, 但是你的爸爸...
Yes, but your daddy...
是整个实习计划, 董事会的会长
...is the head of the new board, the whole program.
我在想, 或许...
And there might be some...
你们在闲聊时...
...idle chitchat...
在早餐桌上, 他或许曾经随口讨论过那件事
...or discussion around the breakfast table that might shed some insight.
或许我能帮得上忙
Maybe I can help out.
求求你
Please.
我刚刚想到, 但突然忘了...
You know, I had it on the tip of my...
或许我能唤回你的记忆
Maybe I can jog your memory.
我想你可以的
I'm sure you can.
还是不太记得
Still foggy.
Oh...
抱歉, 你认为我有没有穿内♥裤♥?
I'm sorry, did you think I was wearing panties?
你有吗?
Are you?
你有的东西...
What you have...
最好是我想要的
...better be what I want.
真有意思, 因为我正想说同样的话
That's funny. I was gonna say the same thing.
咬住
Bite it.
咱们就省掉事后温存吧
Let's skip the cuddling.
不晓得, Lea... 我的记忆仍有些模糊
I don't know, Lea. I'm still a little bit cloudy.
放轻松
Relax.
关于那份抢手的奖学金, 我倒是有听到一个名字
One name is being mentioned as far as the prized internship is concerned.
是谁?
And that is?
Daisy
Daisy.
什么?
What?
那个村姑新生? 你在开玩笑吗?
That hillbilly freshman? Are you joking?
我爸好像挺喜欢她的, 老实讲, 那女孩长得很讨喜
Dad seems smitten by her, and, I mean, let's be real, what's not to like?
拜托, 你在开玩笑吧
-Ugh, you've got to be kidding. -Ha, ha.
不管你怎么说, Lea, 但那女孩真的很有潜力...
Whatever you say, Lea, but the girl is gold...
但很不幸的, 她是少数几个你无法拥有的人
...and unfortunately for you, she's one of the few you don't own.
Hmm.
我一定能像宠物般豢养她
I'll own her like a pet.
宠物?
-A pet? -Mm-hm.
你是想交新朋友?
You looking for a new friend?
朋友要留在身边, 敌人要盯得更紧
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
Oh, well, turning the farm girl into an Ivy...
把那农场女孩变成毒藤女...
并不会阻止她获得实习机会
...is not gonna stop her from getting the internship.
那我们走着瞧吧
Yeah, we'll see about that.
告诉我...
So tell me...
你打算如何帮我修正, 我的成绩呢?
...how can we fix those naughty grades of mine?
喔, 对喔
Oh, yeah.
我或许有个朋友...
Well, I might have a friend...
他有个朋友有办法取得机密资讯, 密♥码♥等等之类的东西
...who has a friend who's privy to classified information, passwords and such.
他或许有你想要的资讯, 但那可得付出代价
He might have the information you're looking for, but there would be a price.
可以安排成是定期活动
We could make this a regular thing.
那种安排我早就体验过了
Been there, done that, bought the T-shirt.
我可以带一个朋友来
-I could bring a friend. -Ah...
这才像话嘛
Now we're talking.
伊莎贝尔看起来还不错
Isabel seems like a nice girl.
伊莎贝尔是不错, 我很清楚
Issy is a nice girl. I should know.
你骇进你妈妈的电脑里...
Now, you hack into your mommy's little computer...
我就让你的小变♥态♥梦想成真
...and I'll make sure your little perverted fantasies come true.
就这么说定?
Deal?
我尽力
See what I can do.
电影精选列表