Everyone's different.
而且女人在生理方面...
And being that women do mature...
比男人更早成熟
...quicker than men, physiologically...
是的, 那样的关系应该可以行得通
...yes, a relationship could work quite well.
那样解释很有道理...
That makes a lot of sense.
体力...
Stamina...
荷尔蒙...
...hormones.
那样的年龄组合配对, 应该很理想
I bet they match up a lot nicer at that stage.
我要问你的第二个问题是...
Now, my second question to you would be:
有没有任何额外功课, 我可以做...
Is there anything extra that I can do...
好帮助我得到, 那个实习的机会呢?
...in any way to help further my chances with the internship?
这是完全不同的话题...
On a completely different note.
好好提升你的成绩
Just keep your grades up.
把试考好
Do well on the exam.
当然, 但你一定得告诉我...
Of course, but you would tell me...
如果有任何...
...if there were anything...
额外功课我可以做, 或者是我可以再...
...extracurricular-wise I could do or maybe put more...
多做些努力的话
...effort into.
我再告诉你
Get back to you on that.
你知道到哪可以找到我
You know where to find me.
你在做什么?
What's that for?
之前
Before.
-之前什么? -"之前"的照片啊
-Before what? -"Before" picture...
很快将会有"之后"的照片做比对
...soon to be followed by an "after" picture.
我不明白
I don't follow.
你当然不明白
Of course you don't.
咱们走吧
Let's go.
id美容院
那金发的好正!
The blond's hot.
Ugh, here comes trouble.
麻烦人物来了
Blake
There's Blake.
太好了, 我要走了
Great, I'm out of here.
Daisy
Daisy.
-嘿 -放开我!
-Hey. -Let go of me.
Wow. You, uh, look different.
你看起来不太一样
不, 是很好的意思
No, in a good way.
你能不能看着我?
Would you please just look at me for a second?
别听他胡说
Don't listen to his B.S.
她说什么?
What's she saying?
无论你现在对我看法如何, 并非事实
Whatever you think of me right now, it's not the case.
是吗, 所以你并没有和我上♥床♥后, 就把我甩了?
Really, so you didn't just sleep with me and then completely ignore me?
你耍了我, Blake, 我看到你和另一个女孩一起
You blew me off, Blake. I saw you with that other girl.
你在开玩笑, 她根本不算什么
Are you kidding me? She was nobody.
-她只是个朋友... -别被他唬了, Daisy
-She was a friend. Look... -Don't let him get to you.
Daisy, 我喜欢你...
Daisy, I like you.
这件事比你想像的复杂, 但如果你给我机会解释...
Things are complicated, but if you give me a chance to explain myself...
你两天前有机会解释的
You had a chance to explain, two days ago.
你丧失机会了, Blake, 再见!
You blew it, Blake. Goodbye.
-很棒, Daisy -Daisy
-Good girl, Daisy. -Daisy.
哇, 我也要你的贷款计划
Wow, I need your financial-aid program.
不错吧?
Nice, huh? Heh.
你已经同化了
You've assimilated.
我终于找到自己的服装品味
Let's just say I found my fashion sense.
失去你的常识能力
And lost your common sense.
我才没有
No, I haven't.
所以当毒藤女, 真有如传言中那么噱头十足?
So is being an Ivy living up to all its hype?
-噱头? -那可是一生的承诺
-Hype? -Well, I mean, it's a lifelong commitment.
不晓得... 我只觉得, 我必须放开一切
Well, I don't know. I think I just needed to let go.
放开一切, 然后成为一个大白♥痴♥
There's letting go and then there's being an idiot.
我有批评你的打扮吗?
Have I given you a hard time about your look?
我照我喜欢的方式打扮, 不是为别人
My look I do for me, not for somebody else.
我比较喜欢那个养蜘蛛的乡下女孩
I think I like the tarantula-carrying country girl better.
这只是衣服而已, Magenta
It's just clothes, Magenta.
别自欺欺人了
Don't fool yourself.
那些女孩有事求于你, 不是你的钱, 那倒是可以确定的
Those girls want something from you, and it's not your money, that's for sure.
她们就不能只是喜欢我吗?
Oh, so they can't like me for who I am?
不, Daisy, 这就是重点, 她们做不到
No, Daisy, that's the point. They can't.
你何不问你朋友, 关于Alexis·Baldwin的事?
Why don't you go ask your friends about Alexis Baldwin?
Alexis·Baldwin怎样?
What about Alexis Baldwin?
她不是上学期死掉的那个女孩?
Isn't she the girl that died last semester?
她是我前任室友
She was my last roommate.
她们挑中她...
They tapped her...
现在她死了
...and now she's dead.
等等, 那只是场意外, 大家都晓得的
Wait, but that was just an accident. Everybody knows that.
是啊, 除了我之外
Yeah, everybody but me.
要开始讲阴谋论了
Well, here comes the conspiracy theory.
好吧, 算了
You know what, forget it.
喔, 有个叫Will的人打电♥话♥来
Oh, and some guy named Will called.
他听起来人挺好的
He sounded nice.
喂?
Hello.
嘿, 是我, 我收到你的留言
Hey, it's me. I got your message.
我真的很想念你们
I really miss you guys.
这里好大, 让我感觉到家乡好小
It's so big here, it makes me realize how small home is.
视野会带来惊人的效果
Perspective does amazing things.
真的很不一样
It's so different.
我开始结交一些朋友
I'm just starting to make some friends.
那太好了, Daisy
That's great, Daisy...
真的
...really.
或许明年夏天能有幸, 让你回来探访
So maybe we'll be lucky enough out here to get a visit over the next summer.
-是啊, 你的房♥子盖得如何了? -还不错
-Yeah, how's your home coming along? -It's coming along great.
我们... 我的房♥子地基...
I should probably have the foundation of our...
应该到时就会弄好
Of the, uh, ahem, place done by then.
我想念你, Daisy
I miss you, Daisy.
我也想念你
I miss you too.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
Heh. What?
怎样?
Daisy, 请你到我办公室里来一下
Daisy, I'd like to see you in my office, please.
有什么事不对吗?
Is something wrong?
关于你的奖学金
It's about your scholarship.
你的申请书经过审核, 他们决定给你全额奖学金
Your application was reviewed, and, well, they awarded you one, in full.
恭喜, 这是你应得的
Congratulations, you deserve it.
应该很如释重负吧, 再也不用在这里打工了
It must be a relief not to have to work here anymore.
哇! 我根本不晓得该说什么
Wow, I mean, I don't even know what to say.
这太棒了, 但我仍希望能在这里工作
This is incredible, but I would still like to work here.
我不是半途而废的人
I'm not the type to quit in the middle of something.
Well, we would love to keep you on.
我们很乐意留下你
你对我们是重要的人才
You've been a valuable asset to us.
你是去年在学期中途取代前任院长的, 对吧?
You replaced the dean mid-semester last year, right?
是的
Yes.
是因为校园里发生死亡事件?
Was that because of the death on campus?
是的, 和那件事有关, 但并不完全是
Yes, that had something to do with it, but not everything.
你为什么问?
Why do you ask?
因为我和死者前任室友同寝室, Magenta·Hart
Well, I'm rooming with her old roommate, Magenta Hart.
那是场意外, 对吧?
It was an accident, right?
我也听说各种传闻, 但那的确是场恐怖的意外
I've heard all the rumors too, but, no, in the end it was a terrible accident.
除非你有听说不一样的说法
Unless, of course, you've heard to the contrary.
没有
No.
再度恭喜你, Daisy
Congratulations again, Daisy.
谢谢你
Thank you.
两位小姐
Ladies.
你们前来履行承诺?
Come to honor our agreement?
除非你先履行你的承诺
Only if you've honored yours.
你是来真的
You're serious.
你不是吗?
-And you weren't? -Heh.
Lea全告诉我了
Lea told me all about it.
我完全同意配合
I'm totally into it.
那我应该找一个比较舒服的地方
Well, then I think we should find a place a little more comfortable.
我的成绩一改, 我们就是你的了
The minute my grades are changed, we're all yours.
那还等什么呢?
So, what's the holdup?
密♥码♥每周更换一次, 我不晓得什么时候换, 所以...
The passwords change every week. I don't know what time they change, so...
小Blakey害怕了吗?
Is little Blakey scared?
电影精选列表