Alexis. Alexis. Alexis.
六个月后
Will...
Will...
Will, 不要...
Will, no.
不, 或许我们不应该这么做
No, maybe we shouldn't do this.
可是你明天就要离开了
But, I mean, you're going tomorrow.
我以为你想要...
I thought that you'd want to.
我是想要...
I do...
但是这样只会让我更难离开
...but it's only gonna make things harder for me.
你...
You... I love you, you know.
我爱你, 你知道吧
我知道
I know.
我只是...
I just...
我希望有那句话就够了
I wish that was enough.
不够吗?
It's not?
以前是够的
It used to be.
这里有太多痛苦的回忆
Too many painful memories here.
你必须去面对未来, 好吗?
Look, you gotta move on into the future, okay?
那正是我试图要做的
That's what I'm trying to do.
所以我才要离开
That's why I have to go.
不, 我是在讲我们的未来
No, I was talking about our future.
你听起来好像要了结了一样
You make it sound so final.
看到这片土地了吗?
You see all this?
我上周付了自备款
I put the money down last week.
这是我的了... 或说是我们的了
It's mine or ours.
真不敢相信你那么做
I can't believe you did this.
我只是想或许你会改变主意
I just thought that maybe you'd change your mind.
我的父母过世已经一年了, Will
It's been a year since I lost my parents, Will.
你不瞭解那种感觉
You don't know what that's like.
我必须离开
I have to go.
片名: 欲海毒藤
Beckshire学院
Oh, a taxi. How quaint.
有人搭计程车呢, 好复古
I love transfer students.
我喜欢转学生
Now, here's one arriving in style.
这才是优雅抵达方式嘛
"Christa Caldwell, 3.8 GPA, transfer from Rambling College.
"Christa·Caldwell, 功课优等, 来自兰柏宁学院的转学生"
Captain of the volleyball team."
"排球校队队长"
Tell me what I wanna hear.
告诉我我想听的东西
She comes from three generations of Texas oil.
她们家三代在德州, 经营石油生意
That we like.
那才合我们胃口嘛
Get her dorm number.
查出她的宿舍号♥码
-Oh, my God. -Here comes Miss Taxi.
-老天 -那个计程车小姐来了
Wow. Okay, I gotta get this one.
好, 我得看一下这号♥人物
All right, here we go. "Danielle Brooks, 4.0 GPA.
有了, "Danielle·Brooks, 成绩优等"
And she's a government major."
"主修政♥治♥系"
Aw, she sold her late parents' land to pay for school...
她卖♥♥掉父母的土地, 支付学费
...and yet she's still on a work-study program.
而她还得申请半工半读
Must have been some house.
那栋房♥子一定挺"不错"的
Guys, her nickname is Daisy.
她的小名是Daisy
Aw...
-下一个 -好的
-Next. -Yeah.
-Need a hand? -No, no, it's all right. Heh.
-需要帮忙吗? -没关系, 我可以的
You know, there's, uh, a lot to say for a new piece of luggage.
这只"新"行李箱可真有意思
-Yeah, well, I've had this piece forever. -Yeah, it looks it.
-这行李箱子我已经用很久了 -看得出来
It's not that. I mean, we've been through a lot together.
我不是那个意思, 我们一起经历过许多事
This is the luggage we're talking about?
你是指这行李箱?
It's a long story. Heh.
说来话长
Well, I can see you two have a lot of history.
看得出来你们之间渊源已久
How is that?
怎么说?
It's all broken up about you going to a new school.
你要上新学校, 它紧张得都爆开了
I am so embarrassed.
真的好丢脸喔
-Well, let me help. -No, really.
-我来帮你 -不用了
No, no, no, please, I live for these small moments of altruism.
请让我帮你, 助人为快乐之本嘛
-Thank you. -You're welcome.
-谢谢 -不客气
So are you here with anyone?
你有和什么人一起来吗?
No, I'm alone. I'm looking for the girls' dorm.
没有, 我自己来的, 我要找女生宿舍
Alone and looking for the girls' dorm: story of my life. Heh.
单独一个人, 要找女生宿舍, 我老是碰上这种事
I'll tell you what, why don't I save you the agony of trying to read this map...
这样吧, 我帮你省掉看地图的麻烦...
...and give you and your 1972 luggage door-to-door service?
带你和你的古董行李, 到宿舍去
I'm Daisy, by the way.
对了, 我叫Daisy
Blake.
Blake
It's, uh, that way.
从那边走
-目前为止一切都还可以吧? -是的
-Everything look good to you so far? -Yeah.
All right. Well, the, uh, library is down there.
好的, 图书馆就在那边
Student Union building is over there.
学生会大楼就在那边
You're through here.
从这里进去
Oh, my God. What happened?
老天... 发生了什么事?
Uh, Alexis Baldwin. She was a student here.
Alexis·Baldwin, 她是这里的学生
Last semester she fell to her death.
上学期她坠楼身亡
That's horrible.
太不幸了
Yeah.
是啊
After you.
你先请
Okay.
哇, 我觉得自己好寒酸
Wow, I feel so under dressed.
You kidding? You look fantastic.
你在开玩笑? 你的样子很美
Heh. You're just full of compliments, aren't you?
你这人嘴巴可真甜
-They bug you? -No.
-你觉得很烦? -不会
-Because I can change tactics. -Heh.
因为我可以改变作风喔
This is it.
在这里
Great.
太好了
Thanks for your help.
谢谢你的帮忙
No problem.
没问题
See you around, Daisy.
回头见, Daisy
-Bye. -Bye.
-拜 -拜
Hi, I'm Daisy. I'm your new roommate.
嗨, 我是Daisy, 我是你的新室友
-Daisy? -Well, Danielle, originally, but...
-Daisy? -原名应该是Danielle...
Not a local, I take it?
我想你不是当地人?
No, a little town on the outskirts of Iowa.
不, 来自爱荷华州的一个小镇
You're not bringing a bunch of chickens in with you, are you?
你该不会带了一群鸡过来吧?
Um, you must be Margaret Hart.
你一定是Margaret·Hart
Magenta.
叫我Magenta
Magenta, are you a film major?
Magenta, 你是电影系学生?
-Minor. Poli-sci major. -Me too.
-副修政♥治♥系 -我也是
Uh, careful with that, Daisy May. That's a camera, not a tractor.
小心点, Daisy, 那是摄影机, 不是农耕机
Oh, no!
喔, 糟糕!
-What? -Wilbur.
-什么? -威伯
-Who's Wilbur? -He's my pet tarantula.
-谁是威伯? -我的宠物蜘蛛
He was here just a minute ago.
他刚才还在的
A freaking tarantula? That's disgusting. Where is it?
蜘蛛? 好恶心! 在哪里?
Wait, I left him at home with the chickens.
等等, 我把它留在家里, 和那些鸡在一起
I just plum forgot about that.
我真糊涂, 竟然忘记了
Heh. That's real cute.
真会耍人
It's nice to meet you, Daisy.
很高兴认识你, Daisy
Nice to meet you, Magenta.
很高兴认识你, Magenta
这是用来开创"新"历程的, Blake
That's the professor?
那个人是教授?
He's not like my teachers back home.
他不像我们那边的教授
You mean cute?
你是指很帅?
Ogling the teachers?
对老师抛媚眼?
Advanced Political Theory. Mighty impressive for a freshman.
来上进阶政♥治♥理论, 挺厉害的新生嘛
Listen...
听着...
...thanks for the luggage, but I can't... -Accept them?
-谢谢你的行李, 但我不能... -接受?
-Candy from a stranger, that kind of thing? -Yeah. Thank you, though.
-不能随便拿陌生人的糖果? -是的, 不过还是谢谢你
Well, tell you what, why don't you just hang on to them for a few days...
这样吧, 你何不先收下来几天...
...and then when we're no longer strangers, keep them.
等我们不再是陌生人之后, 你就可以留下了
Morning, class, and welcome to Advanced Political Theory.
早安各位, 欢迎来上进阶政♥治♥理论
My name is Professor Andrew Graves...
我是Andrew·Graves教授
...and, uh, before we begin this semester...
在我们开始上课之前...
...I wanna say a word about the upcoming PEIP exam.
我要谈谈即将举♥行♥的, 实习生考试...
That's Political and Economic Internship Program.
也就是政♥治♥经济实习计划
Eight weeks, paid, working in Washington, D.C...
在华府工作八周, 有支薪...
...shadowing administration officials, senators, congressmen.
跟随行政官员、参议员, 众议员...
Let's face it, this is the Holy Grail of political science.
这是每个政♥治♥系学生, 梦寐以求的机会
This is a terrific opportunity.
这是一生难得的机会
电影精选列表