No, be my guest.
欢迎指教
The eyes are wrong.
眼睛画的不对
David's are more...
大卫的比较⋯
How shall I say?
怎么说呢?
Colder.
无情
I didn't know you knew David.
我不知道你认识大卫
Hmm? I didn't realize you and David were...
没想到你和大卫是⋯
Were friends.
是朋友
Friends?
朋友?
(LAUGHS) Oh. No, not friends.
不,不是朋友
Not friends.
不是朋友
God, you're dumb.
天哪,你可真笨
EVELYN: "Because this maiden she lived with no other thought
“因为她全心全意地爱你”
"Than to love and be loved by you"
“也希望你全心全意地爱她”
Tobie?
托比?
EVELYN: We're waiting for you, David.
大卫,我们在等你
(ON TAPE) This is Dave Garver with a little verse,
我是大卫贾纳
a little talk and five hours of music
将带给您诗、谈话
to be very, very nice to each other by.
和五个小时好听的音乐
Careful.
小心
Careful.
小心
I might put your eye out.
我可能会刺到你的眼睛
I'll bet David loves your eyes.
我猜他喜欢你的眼睛
And your hair.
还有你的头发
Does he run his fingers through your hair?
他会不会这样摸你的头发?
Have to get you all nice for David.
帮你打扮好等他来
For David.
为了他
I hope he likes what he sees when he walks in here,
希望他会喜欢你的样子
because that's what he's taking to hell with him.
因为那会是他的最后一眼
Miss Williams?
威廉斯小姐?
DAVE ON RADIO: And now here's
接下来要为各位
a pretty one for lonely lovers on a cool, cool night.
播放一首情歌♥
It's the great Erroll Garner classic, Misty.
埃尔加纳的“迷雾”
And this one is especially for Evelyn.
这首歌♥要特别献给艾芙琳
电影精选列表