Here's your key, and here's your copy.
你的钥匙,打好了
That'll be 40 cents, please.
一共四毛钱
Thank you. Have a nice day.
谢谢你
David? I stopped by my...
大卫,我刚才回⋯
Hi. Don't you look all gussied up?
嗨 你已经打扮好了
Well, good. I was gonna cook brunch,
我本来想煮早午餐的
but this calls for something more festive.
既然应该好好庆祝
How about the Marquis? My treat.
不如出去吃?我请客 不行
After all I put you through, it's the least... No, no. I have a lunch date. Business.
是我害你⋯ 我午餐约了人谈公事
Business? Yeah. Can I have my car keys?
公事? 我的车钥匙呢?
Sure. I think you ought to take it easy, anyway. Get some rest.
还你 你应该放轻松
Yeah, I do feel a little tired.
好好休息 我是觉得有点⋯ 累
Very funny, Dave.
非常幽默
Now, let's talk show. Tell me, what do you think of the concept?
现在言归正传,告诉我你的想法
The unstructured,
比较自♥由♥、随性
the loosey-goosey, Monterey pop, Woodstock kind of thing?
伍兹塔克式的风格?
I like it. I like it very much, and I think I can handle it.
我喜欢那样的风格 我想我可以胜任
So do I.
我也一样
I'll keep this to promote your new career with.
我会帮你推广你的新节目
You'll be working with kids, bright and marvelous.
你会和一群优秀的年轻人合作
But they take handling.
但是他们负责宣传
You know, if this show goes the way I think it's going to,
新节目要是受欢迎
there's no reason in the world why...
就没有理由⋯
Well, isn't this cozy? So this is your business lunch?
多温馨啊 这就是你说的公事?
How's business?
谈的如何?
Friend of yours? Just another trick, honey.
你朋友? 别想骗我
That's enough. Is that your idea of a dish?
够了 你这么饥不择食?
My God, she's a little old for you, isn't she?
她配你也太老了吧?
What is this, "Be Kind to Senior Citizens Week"?
这算什么?敬老吗?
Get out of here! It's not that I mind you being a bastard,
你给我滚 我不介意你是个混♥蛋♥
but do you have to be such a tasteless bastard?
可是你不能有点品味吗?
Stop it, you son of a bitch! She couldn't get laid in a lumber camp!
放开我,王八蛋 她也不自己照照镜子
Stop it, you son of a bitch! You're hurting me!
放开我,王八蛋,你弄痛我了
Stop it, you dirty bastard! Oh, no! Stop it! Dave!
放手,你这个王八蛋 不要⋯
Oh, no! No! No! No!
不⋯
No! Don't leave me! Don't leave me! She's nothing! Nothing! Nothing!
不要离开我,不要离开我 她算什么东西
I love you! Get her out of here, man.
我爱你 把她带走
DRIVER: Where to?
求求你 带去哪?
I did it because I love you. Don't you understand that?
你不明白吗? 我这么做是因为我爱你
I love you! Where to, mister? Move!
我爱你 带去哪?先生
It's because I love you! Dave, please.
开车 那是因为我爱你
This is a private beach. I want to talk to you.
这是私人海滩 我有话跟你说
I don't want to talk to you.
我不想跟你说话
Are you drunk?
你喝醉了吗?
No, but that's not a bad idea.
没醉,有就好了
Why, David? Why what? Drunk?
为什么? 为什么喝醉?
No. Why last night?
为什么是昨天晚上?
That's what I came to explain to you.
我就是来向你解释的
Okay, good.
很好
But I think we should understand each other. I'm not very happy with you.
你应该知道,我非常生气
Well, that's fair enough, Tobie.
应该的
Whatever it was, you could have called me.
你至少可以打个电♥话♥
No, I couldn't.
我没有办法打
Why not?
为什么?
I couldn't tell you the truth last night.
我当时没有办法告诉你实话
I'm not gonna lie to you anymore.
但是我不打算再骗你
Now, why do you have to say that?
为什么要这样说?
I just didn't want to take a chance she'd try it again.
我怕她又来一次
What if she does?
万一她再自杀呢?
Well, I swear to you, if she ever tries it,
我向你保证,她要是还想死
I'd just let her go right on ahead.
我绝对不会阻止她
Oh, God!
天哪!
Oh, my God.
老天爷
What in the...
怎么会⋯
Oh, God, help me! Please, somebody, help me!
救命啊,救救我
Help me, somebody!
来人啊,救我
Oh, God, help me!
救命啊!
Stay back, buddy. I live here, man.
退后 这是我家
Is she your housecleaning lady, Garver?
她是你的女佣吗?
Okay, boys, let's take her out.
抬出去吧
Watch your step. Birdie.
小心走
It's gonna cost you double to clean up this mess.
得花双倍的钱才打扫的干净
MAN: Watch your step. Dave Garver?
小心走 你是大卫贾纳?
Yeah. I'm Sergeant McCallum.
对 我是麦考伦警官
Any ideas?
知道原因吗?
About what?
什么原因?
About your girlfriend in there.
你女朋友为什么要这样做
Hey, that's not my girlfriend. Let me get that straight right in front.
我告诉你,她不是我女朋友
More or less a casual acquaintance, you'd say?
只是普通朋友罗?
That's right.
没错
She just dropped by to hack up your wardrobe and your cleaning lady?
刚好来砍你的衣橱和女佣
Is that what you're trying to tell me?
你的意思是这样?
I'm not trying to tell you anything, Sergeant.
我不是那个意思
Well then, maybe you ought to. The lady almost got herself killed.
最好不是,你的佣人几乎被砍死
And I'm stumbling around in my stupid way trying to find out why.
我差点没被绊死 就是为了找出动机
What'll you have?
你想知道什么?
This Evelyn Draper, where does she come from?
这个艾芙琳崔波 她是干什么的?
I don't know. What about her family?
我不知道 有没有家人?
I don't know that either.
我也不知道
She just listens to my radio show, and we met one night. That's all.
她是我的听众 我们认识,就这样
Practically a stranger. That's right.
标准的陌生人 没错
Then how does she happen to have a key to your front door?
那她为什么有你家的钥匙?
I don't know that either.
这我也不知道 看来⋯
It boils down to, you don't know a hell of a lot, do you?
你是什么都不知道?
What it boils down to is I'm getting sick of your questions.
就我看来,你的问题非常无聊
And so am I!
彼此彼此
But they get upset with me down at the store if I don't ask them.
只是我不问回去没办法交待
Just take her through. I'll be right along.
先带她回去,我马上来
Right. Take her through what?
好 带她回去干嘛?
Booking.
登记
What she really needs is psychiatric help.
她需要的是心理医生
Really?
真的?
Now, look, those cuts on her wrists...
另外,她手腕上的伤
Don't know anything about those.
我什么都不知道
There's one other thing.
还有一件事
I know. "Don't leave town."
我知道,随传随到
I was gonna say, "Why don't you play some Mantovani sometime?"
我本来要说 为什么不放蒙塔瓦尼的歌♥
Didn't know you liked the show, Sergeant.
没想到你喜欢我的节目
I don't. I like Mantovani.
谁说的,我喜欢的是蒙塔瓦尼
MAN: Go ahead, play!
继续
Great!
太棒了
ANNOUNCER: Those of you who may have played brass instruments in high school,
在高中吹过铜管乐器的人
you know that was triple-tonguing, baby.
就知道他有多厉害了
Let's give his tongue a nice hand!
我们为他掌声鼓励一下
He might just be the fastest tongue in the West!
他的舌头是西岸最快的
Come on. All right, I'm coming.
快点 我在快了
What do you say...
要不要吃点东西?
How about something to eat? I've got to pick up my roommate, Annabel.
我得去接我室友,安娜
Madalyn's your roommate. I found my man, and I'm moving out.
你室友是玛德琳 我要搬去跟我男朋友住
And Annabel's moving in. Right.
所以安娜要搬进来 没错
Ciao.
拜拜 再见
Later.
走吧 待会见
(CROWD APPLAUDING) MAN: Thank you. Thank you very kindly.
谢谢,谢谢各位
That was the Cannonball Adderley Group.
刚才听到的是 爵士音乐节的实况录音
And they're making it happen out at the Monterey Jazz Festival,
包括炮弹乐团、伊灵顿公爵
along with Duke Ellington, Woody Herman, Joe Williams and many others.
伍迪贺曼、乔威廉斯等团体
Still got tickets for Sunday night.
星期天晚上的门票还没卖♥♥完
So get on out there because that's where it's happening.
有兴趣的听众赶快购买♥♥
Now we're gonna hear from the Gator Creek Organization and Feelin' Fine.
接下来要播放的是 小溪乐团的“感觉不错”
KRML. Dave Garver.
KRML,我是大卫
电影精选列表