I know the joint, but I don't have a date, and I got a lot to do, really.
那家餐厅我知道,可是我没伴 还有一堆事要做
Big deal, man. Get one!
随便约一个就行了
Look. If you have any problems
约不到也没关系
getting one, I'll get one for you, as nice as I look.
我帮你约一个像我这么美的
It's too late, and besides, I've got a lot of work to do.
真的不行,我还有工作要做
Hey, man, but you gotta eat, David.
你总要吃饭吧
Yes, well, I'm gonna whip up something right here in my own kitchen.
我自己会在家弄东西吃
You know, David, I'm really worried about your social life.
我真的很担心你的社交生活
You know something, you're gonna make somebody a tremendous mother.
知道吗?你会是个好妈妈
Too narrow in the pelvis.
可惜我生不出来
I sure appreciate you dropping by, Al.
谢谢你来看我
Come by again sometime, anytime.
欢迎你随时过来 好吧
Never let it be said that Sweet Al Monte can't take a hint.
我可不是不识相的人
Who's hinting? Hi.
谁说的? 你好
Why, hi there, yourself.
你好
Dave Garver live here?
大卫贾纳住这边吗?
Well, that depends on your point of view.
那要看你怎么想
Oh, hi.
嗨
This stuff weighs a ton. Where's the kitchen?
重死我了,厨房♥在哪
Right inside. Just come on in and help yourself.
在里面,自己招呼自己
Swing right around the bend there. Thank you.
转个弯就是了 谢谢
I know, David, she's from Chicken Delight.
我知道,她是送外卖♥♥的
Look, don't work too hard, my man.
老兄,别做的太累
Don't strain yourself.
你会吃不消的
How come you don't have any beer?
怎么都是啤酒?
And what is this? A shrunken head?
这是什么?缩小的头?
Who was that guy? Does he live here?Hey, look. I wanted...
那是谁?他也住这边? 等一下⋯
I hope you like steak. I thought you look like a steak-and-potatoes type. Hang on.
希望你喜欢吃牛排 你应该是那种喜欢牛排的人
I said to myself, a nice green salad with Roquefort and tomatoes,
我在想,放羊奶酪和蕃茄的沙拉
and baked potato with... What's going on here?
烤马铃薯和⋯ 你在搞什么?
Don't send me away. No, I want to ask you a question.
不要赶我走 我只是在问你
I just wanted to surprise you.
我想给你一个惊喜
Surprise?
惊喜?
What happens if he and I had been talking business?
万一我在和他谈公事怎么办?
Or maybe I have female company or something,
或者有别的女性朋友在
and you come traipsing in with an armload of groceries?
你突然抱着菜闯进来
That would be some surprise.
那才真叫惊喜
I'm sorry.
对不起
Why don't you keep that stuff? I think I've lost my appetite.
菜你留着吧,我没胃口了
Hang on a minute.
等一下
I'm just trying to tell you something, that's all.
我只是想跟你说清楚
I don't understand. Should I go or should I stay? What do you want?
你要我怎样? 要我走还是留下来?
I'm trying to tell you that there's a telephone, and I pick it up and I dial it.
我会拿起电♥话♥打给你
You answer and I say, "Hey, what are you doing?"
然后我会问你,你在干嘛
And I say, "I'll be right over."
我会说,我马上过来
Fine. Next time, why don't we do it that way?
很好,我们下次就这样
Okay. Any way you like.
好,全都听你的
Next time. How do you like your steak?
下次,牛排你要几分熟?
Extremely rare.
三分熟
That's just how I like mine. Extremely rare.
我也是,也是三分熟
I'll get some wine. Here. A little vino.
我来倒点葡萄酒
Vino! All this and heaven, too!
葡萄酒,现在什么都有了
Wow! Terrific!
太好了
This is gonna be some dinner.
这顿晚餐一定很棒
Hey, what happened to that discussion we had last time?
我们上次不是说好的吗?
You know, the deal about no strings and all that?
就是不要牵扯不清什么的
There are no strings, but I never said anything
没有要牵扯不清,我也没说过⋯
about not coming back for seconds, did I?
不可以发生第二次吧?
That's right. You didn't.
没错,你是没说过
When will I see you? I'll give you a call.
什么时候再见面? 我再打给你
(LAUGHS) Dave, you're funny. How's that?
你真好玩 怎么说?
If you want to keep playing these games, okay,
你要继续玩游戏没关系
but they're really not necessary anymore, not for me.
只是我觉得没什么必要
Hey! People trying to sleep here!
有人正在睡觉
People are trying to talk here!
有人正在聊天
How'd you like to tell it to the law?
你为什么不去向警♥察♥解释?
How'd you like to go screw yourself?
你为什么不去死
Hey! Take it easy!
别这样
Guy's just trying to sleep, that's all.
他只不过是想休息
You're right. It's a terrific morning. Why be selfish with it?
你说的对,一大早干嘛吵架
Bye-bye.
再见
Hey, wait a minute! Yeah?
等一下 有事吗?
Oh. Excuse me,
对不起
I saw the sweater, and I thought you were somebody else.
我看到那件毛衣 以为你是我认识的人
Oh, you must be David.
你一定是大卫
Where have you been?
你跑哪去了?
Oh, around.
没去哪
I was trying to join the revolt against the representational.
只是想一个人静一静
Didn't quite make that, though.
结果不成功
So now I'm just trying to play it cool.
所以现在想保持低调
Not quite making that, either. Got time for a break?
结果也不太成功 可以休息吗?
Yeah. Let's go.
可以 我们走吧
When did you get in town? Yesterday.
什么时候回来的? 昨天
You weren't gonna call me?
不打电♥话♥给我?
Of course I was. I had to get settled first.
当然要打,只是还没住定
Well, you shouldn't lend your sweaters to blabbermouths.
你不应该把毛衣借给大嘴巴
You've gotten thinner. Oh, no!
你变瘦了 拜托
Well, so much for Sausalito.
躲在三藩市也没用
Sausalito?
三藩市?
That's where I was staying. Jay Jay's place.
我之前就是待在那边,JJ他家
Jay Jay's place? Oh, it's nothing much, really.
JJ家? 没什么特别
It's just a little pied-a-terre, but it's handy to the fleet.
只是暂时歇脚的地方
You told me you didn't know where she was.
你说你不知道她在哪的
So I lied. Picket me.
我骗你的,怎样
Thanks a lot. Listen, stud, it wasn't my idea.
谢了 老兄,不是我的错
You should have caught her act.
你实在该看看她当时的样子
The whole Bette Davis, through-finished-kaput scene.
好像疯子一样 完全的抓狂加崩溃
And at 3:00 a.m. Come on, Jay Jay. He's exaggerating.
而且是在凌晨三点 JJ拜托⋯他太夸张了
Well, I'll check with Malcolm. Maybe I can get you the afternoon off.
我去和麦肯说一声 看你下午能不能请假
What happened, pussycat?
到底怎么回事?
He ran into Anjelica. She told him I was back.
他碰到安吉莉卡,知道我回来了
That bitch should be hung by the thumbs or something equally appropriate.
那个三八,应该叫她去死
DAVE: It's all set up. Let's go.
搞定了,我们走吧
Oh, well, it's nothing personal, really.
对了,有件事忘了说
It's just that I happen to think she could be a first-rate artist
要不是她的荷尔蒙作怪
if her damned hormones didn't keep getting in the way.
她会是个了不起的艺术家
There's not much he can do about that. He could kill himself.
那是他无法改变的事 他可以去自杀
Jay Jay, why don't you go cruise some sailors, huh?
你那么有空,干嘛不去钓水手
Oh, please, don't mention seafood.
别提海鲜行不行
Come on.
走吧
I really missed this place.
我好想念这边
I missed you.
我很想你
You'd do me a big favor if you didn't say things like that.
拜托你不要说这些话
Why is that?
为什么?
I don't know. Somehow it brings out the worst in me.
不知道,听了就是会不高兴
It makes me want to say things like, "How's that redhead?"
让我想问你 那个红头发的去哪了?
What?
什么?
The redhead, the one who worked in the bookstore.
书店那个红头发的女的
She went back to Berkeley or whatever.
好像回柏克莱去了
Oh, that's too bad.
太可惜了
You always have that blonde from Santa Barbara to fall back on.
反正你还有那个金头发的做后备
If that's the phrase I'm looking for,
我要是没说错
and I think it probably is.
而且应该不会错
What are we gonna do? Go through a whole list? Is that it?
你想怎样?算总帐吗?
Who's got that kind of time?
谁有那个时间
I just don't know if I'm up to it anymore.
我只是不想再这样下去
Up to what?
不想怎样?
Those nights sitting and waiting for you to finish your program and come by.
等你晚上录完节目过来
Nights when it would start to get late and I'd start to think,
等不到你的时候又胡思乱想
"I wonder if he's run himself off a cliff.
他是不是出车祸了?
电影精选列表