AL MONTE: Hey, hey, hey! You're digging the master jock for solid rock.
你现在收听的是 DJ大♥师♥,纯摇滚时间
Sweet Al Monte blasting, babies.
各位,我是帅哥阿艾
Being bold and pouring coal on station KRML in quaint little Carmel-by-the-Sea.
在卡迈尔镇的KRML电台
And we're right next door to magnificent Monterey, home of the annual jazz festival.
就在爵士音乐节的家乡 蒙特利湾旁边
And don 't forget, even though it's four months away, you got to get your tickets, Jim,
音乐节在四个月后举♥行♥ 最好先买♥♥好入场券
because they're going fast and they can 't last.
因为门票销路非常的好
All right, now. The time is 7: 54 and there's a breeze of 50 degrees
时间是7点54分 温度是华氏50度
around your ever-loving hips, and the weatherman says we have a taste of fog.
非常凉爽的天气 气象预测会起雾
I say we got a bowl of soul, and if you think your heart can take it, whoo!
希望您喜欢今天的音乐
Come fly higher with The Heavy!
但更精彩的还在后头⋯
Now we're gonna wrap it up for the week, folks.
节目又接近尾声了
A brand new release from the funk capital of the world, Squeeze Me.
最后为您播放一首新歌♥ “抱紧我”
Uh-oh. Here he comes, the big "D" himself, Dave Garver.
D先生,大卫已经来了
Dave, people, is gonna bring you five hours of mellow groove.
他将为各位带来 五个小时的愉快时光
So, in the meantime, this is Sweet Al Monte saying
又到了说再见的时候
hang in there, babies, because everything is going to be everything.
下次同一时间,我们空中见
Bye.
拜拜
Hey, what's that letter you got there? Is that that Frisco gig?
你手上那封信是谁的? 弗斯可的音乐会?
Yeah. All right, so what's happening?
对 怎样?
They want the usual thing. A biography, pictures.
还不是一样,要个人简介、照片
Oh, really? Is that that Madge Brenner chick?
真的? 是不是那个叫梅姬的女的
Yeah, she's the one putting it together.
对,是由她负责
Well, in that case, David, you're in.
这样的话,你有希望了
How do you figure that?
你怎么知道?
(LAUGHS) Now, David, come on, man. Are you kidding?
少来了,大卫,别装了
Hey, she's a grandmother. Well, so when did that ever stop you?
她是个老太太 你不是不挑吗?
Hey, man. You better get a move on. I already played your theme.
最好快点,我放了你的主题曲了
Yeah, I heard it. You're a real human being.
我听到了,谢谢你
And you're on the air, baby.
已经开始广播了
All right.
好了
"Men have destroyed the roads of wonder
男人摧毁了惊喜
"And their cities squat like black toads
他们的世界不容进犯
"In the orchards of life nothing is clean or real
在生命的果园中
"Or as a girl,
没有任何真实、洁净
naked to love or be a man with"
或等待爱情的女孩
This is Dave Garver with a little verse, a little talk
我是D先生,大卫 将带给您诗、谈话
and five hours of music to be very, very nice to each other by.
和五个小时好听的音乐
KRML, Dave Garver speaking. WOMAN: Hello?
KRML,我是大卫 你好
Hi, what'll it be? Play Misty for me.
想听什么歌♥ 我想听“迷雾”
Misty, huh? We have that right on the play rack. Thanks for calling.
迷雾?马上为你播放 谢谢你的来电
I see you got your little Misty chick calling you again. All righty.
你的迷雾小姐又打电♥话♥来了
Swing low. You take it easy now, huh?
走啦 开车小心
See you in the a.m.
明天早上见
KRML, Dave Garver.
KRML,我是大卫
Hi, Murphy. Oh. Hi, Dave. No messages for you.
嗨,墨菲 嗨,大卫,没人找你
No? Heard your show tonight.
没有? 我听了你的节目
Yeah? Well, it sure beats hell out of working for a living.
怎样? 不错的工作
Thanks for the plug. What are friends for?
多谢你替我打广♥告♥ 应该的
Bartender. Coke? Coming right up.
酒保 可乐?马上来
Uh-uh. She's waiting for someone.You sure?
她在等人 你确定?
That's what she says. Guys have been striking out all night.
她是这么说的,一堆男的被拒绝
One game?
玩一盘吧?
Cry Bastion? What else?
跳棋? 当然
Okay, coach. You asked for it.
好吧,是你要玩的
Don't take all night. Move.
别想那么久,快下
Okay.
好
Move.
下啊
Palfrey's Gambit.
开棋
Dirty rat. Are we playing Copenhagen rules?
低级,是不是玩哥本哈根玩法
Make it easy on yourself, Murph.
省得你输
Cry Bastion.
吃棋
Sorry, no Bastion.
对不起,吃不到
Damn, I didn't see that.
可恶,我没注意
It's too bad, Murphy. Too bad.
墨菲,太可惜了
Careful now. That ought to do it.
小心哦 应该这样
Be really careful now.
小心下哦
Careful.
小心
Hi.
嗨
He doesn't see it. Oh, yeah?
他赢不了的 是吗?
Cry Bastion.
吃棋
Fool's ploy, my man. Fool's ploy.
失策,失策
Care to play the winner? I'll just watch.
要挑战吗? 我看就好了
My name is Dave Garver. Evelyn Draper.
我是大卫贾纳 艾芙琳崔波
Sit down, Evelyn Draper?
坐吧,艾芙琳崔波
Care for a drink? Okay.
要喝一杯吗? 好
What'll it be? Surprise me.
要喝什么? 你决定
Screwdriver.Nice game.
螺丝起子 厉害
Congratulations.Thank you.
恭喜 谢谢
What happened? I won.
怎么回事? 我赢了
How? When?
什么时候的事?
When you said, "Okay."
你说好的时候
I ought to be mad.
我该生气的
But you're not.
可是你没有
Not really.
还好
Well, it certainly was nice of you to bring me home, Mr...Garver?
谢谢你送我回来 贾⋯纳先生?
That's right.
没错
I don't think I've been
从初中三年级以后
stood up on a date since the ninth grade back in Albany.
我就没有被人放过鸽子
Is something wrong?
怎么啦?
No. I keep getting the feeling I know you from someplace.
我老是觉得我认识你
You do?
真的? 对
Here. Why don't you let me do that? Oh, no, no. That's all right. I've got it.
要不要我帮你 没关系,我可以
Why don't you see if you can get the fire started?
不如你帮我把火生起来
There are some matches right next to it.
火柴就在旁边
All right.
好
It's getting late. You're sure I'm not keeping you up?
已经晚了,我没有打扰你吧
No. I rarely get to bed before 3:00 a.m.
没有,我通常三点才睡
I didn't have a date tonight.
我今天晚上没有在等人
I went there because you talk about it on your program sometimes.
我听你在节目上提过那家餐厅
And I wanted to meet you.
所以去那边找你
I listen to you all the time.
我是你的忠实听众
I knew somebody was out there.
我就知道
(LAUGHS) You're making fun of me. No, I'm not.
你在取笑我 我没有
Say something else, huh? Such as?
说点别的 像什么?
"Play Misty for me"?
我想听“迷雾”
Very good.
很好
You sure I'm not keeping you up? Don't you like me?
你确定不会太晚? 你不喜欢我吗?
You're a very nice girl.
你是个好女孩
But who needs nice girls?
没人喜欢好女孩
No, I like them.
我就喜欢
I'm kind of hung up on one.
我正好还在对一个好女孩 余情未了
And you don't want to complicate your life.
你不想事情变得复杂
That's exactly right. Well, neither do I.
没错 我也不想
But that's no reason we shouldn't sleep together tonight, if we feel like it.
如果我们想发♥生♥关♥系♥有何不可
Solid silicone.
坚挺的矽胶
Hi, ho, David, my man! How you been, baby?
怎么样啊?老兄
See you got the joint cleaned up for once. The Heavy digs it.
你把房♥间打扫干净了嘛
Care for a beer? No, not really.
要喝啤酒吗? 没关系
I could go for something more uplifting, but not a brew, David. Not a brew, my man.
我不喜欢喝啤酒
Beer is all we've got. Hey, Al, you're gonna have to ease on out.
我只有啤酒 阿艾,我没空招呼你
I got a heck of a lot of work to do today.
我有一堆事情要做
Yeah, but you don't understand, man. I've been sent over here to get you.
你弄错了,有人派我来找你
By whom?
谁?
That old chick I go with. What's her name?
和我约会的那个女的 叫什么名字?
Carol? Yeah, that's the one.
卡萝? 就是她
Girl thinks you've been working too hard, man. She said we should get together and go out tonight. Blast the town open a little taste.
说你工作过度 今晚大家应该一块出去
Who's this "we"?
“大家”是谁?
Me, you, her and one of them hens that you can dig up.
我们三个,还有你的女性朋友
Man, there is a fantastic new Mexican place in Carmel called Susinos.
卡迈尔新开了一家墨西哥餐厅
And the albondigas soup is not to be believed. It is a mind-bender...
他们的汤非常有名