Or maybe he's run into a blonde."
还是去找别的女的?
There was a time when I started rooting for the accident, you know.
后来我甚至希望你是出车祸
I mean, if it was a choice between that and a blonde.
因为不是车祸,就是那个女的
You know how secure you make me feel.
你让我非常有安全感
Oh, I didn't wish you anything too serious.
我从来不要求你什么
Just a couple of months in traction.
反正只是玩玩而已
You're all heart.
但你是认真的
You know, the thing I hate the most in the whole world is a jealous female,
你知道,我最讨厌爱吃醋的女人
and that's what I was getting to be.
结果自己就是
TOBIE: That's why I had to split.
所以我要离开你
I was starting to be one of my most unfavorite people.
我不想变成一个讨厌的人
I hated it. I know you did, too.
我不喜欢那样 我知道你也不喜欢
That still works, anyway.
还蛮有用的
Too well, sometimes. What does that mean?
太有用了 什么意思?
I mean, there's a little spot in the middle of each day, just about your size.
我每天都会想到你
Well, there's lots of girls my size, if you're really looking.
出去玩就不会想了
I'm not. That's what I'm trying to tell you.
意思就是,我没有出去玩
You mean you've given up girls?
你是说你不花了?
I haven't exactly been the monk of the month or anything like that,
不是完全不近女色
but I have been making an effort.
但是我有努力在做
Boy, there must be a real consternation among those gropies.
那不是有很多女人要伤心
That's "groupies," isn't it?
不是仰慕者吗?
I don't know. Groupies, gropies.
随便,仰慕者,女人
You know, you've got to be fair. It hasn't just been my fault.
你这样不公平,不全是我的错
Listen, I know. They kept overpowering you.
我知道,是她们主动的
DAVE: You get a little bit of the blame, too, you know.
你也有责任
You and that parade of roommates that keep moving in and out of your place.
你一直在换室友
I didn't realize they were such a trial to you.
我不知道你这么讨厌她们
What trial? I enjoyed it.
哪有讨厌,我喜欢她们
You and I sitting in front of the fireplace,
我们两个坐在壁炉前
and then some chick sitting there with a bathrobe on,
你室友穿着浴袍坐在一边
eating Fig Newtons.
吃她的饼干
DAVE: What about the one with the St. Bernard?
还有养圣伯纳的那个
She was a real winner. She took up enough space.
她才厉害,占了那么多地方
And then that other one, the one that took the flute lessons.
另外还有学长笛的那个
Yeah, well maybe it was a little rough on you.
好像是对你不太公平
I can think of a thousand reasons why we should try again.
我想不出一个应该分手的理由
(SIGHS) I've got about seven million things to do.
我有一大堆的事要做
What do you think? You want to try for a new start, right from the letter "A"?
你说呢?不如我们重新开始
What am I gonna do with you? A lot.
我该拿你怎么办? 凉拌
Oh, hi. Excuse me.
哦,对不起
Hi.
嗨
You've met Anjelica, my... Roommate. Yes.
你们见过,安吉莉卡 你的室友
I think I'll drive into Carmel and see if I can't find some cleaning solvent.
我在找清洁剂 没有的话我就出去买♥♥
There's plenty under the sink.
水槽下面有
Okay.
谢了
This house ought to have a revolving door.
应该装个旋转门的
You know when my father left me this house, he left me payments.
你知道我爸留房♥子给我 也留了一堆贷款
I can't handle that expense by myself,
我一个人负担不起
and most girls find the isolation is too much for them.
而且一个人住太孤单了
It's a long way from town. I know.
距离镇上又远 我知道
I better get back to work.
我该回去工作了
Thanks. That's it, "Thanks"?
谢谢 谢谢?就这样?
Four months in Sausalito is a long time.
我们毕竟分开了四个月
I am not gonna get back on that same old merry-go-round again.
我不想再回到以前那样
What do I have to do, give you a notarized statement?
你要我怎样?写个切结书?
I need a couple of more days to try and
我需要一点时间
figure out where I'm at.
好好想一想
Okay.
好
You get your bearings, and then you'll give me a call, all right?
你慢慢想,想好再打电♥话♥给我
Hi, Murph. Oh, hi, Dave.
嗨,墨菲 嗨,大卫
Sardine Factory.
沙丁鱼工厂
Dave Garver?
找大卫贾纳?
You said this is Evelyn? No.
你是艾芙琳? 不在
Sorry, you've just missed him.
真不巧,他刚走
What do you mean? He's gone. He's not here.
什么意思? 他出去了,他不在
I think you'd better look again. Believe me, you just missed him.
你最好再看一遍 他真的不在
Now, if you're interested in someone a little more suave and sophisticated,
如果你喜欢温文儒雅的男士
(HANGS UP PHONE) I'll be happy to...
我很愿意⋯
That's what I get for being a dirty old man.
这就是老男人的下场
There's a message for you, a Madge somebody from San Francisco.
有人留言给你 三藩市一个叫梅姬什么的
Brenner? Yeah, that's it. Al Monte gave her this number.
毕纳? 没错,电♥话♥号♥码是阿艾给的
"Received pictures and biography.
收到照片和个人简介
"Please send a two-hour tape of your show as soon as possible."
请尽快将节目录音带寄来
Hey, thanks, Murph.
谢了,墨菲 不客气
Don't mention it. I can't tell you how thrilled I am to be your social secretary.
你不知道我多喜欢帮你接电♥话♥
You will put that on my tab?
你别忘了收钱哦
Surprise!
意外吧!
What are you doing here? It was funny. I was calling you from that phone booth over there,
你怎么会在? 我从电♥话♥亭打给你
and he was telling me you'd left, and I was staring right at your car. (GIGGLING) Isn't that funny?
他说你不在,可是你车子在 有没有好笑?
Yeah, kind of funny. Why didn't you take my call?
是有点好笑 你为什么不接我电♥话♥?
Where does it say that I gotta drop what I'm doing and answer the phone every time it rings?
谁规定我一定要接电♥话♥的?
Do you know your nostrils flare out into little wings when you're mad?
你知道你生气的时候 鼻孔会变大吗?
It's kind of cute. Come on, Evelyn. I gotta go.
蛮可爱的 艾芙琳,我还有事
I'd love a Coke. Not tonight. I gotta get to the station.
我想喝杯可乐 我没空,我要去电台
No, you don't. Hey, you're talking to your number one fan. You don't work tonight.
才怪,我可是你的忠实听众 你今晚不用上班
I've got this show that I'm trying to set, and it happens to be a very important show to me.
我要准备一个非常重要的节目
That means I gotta pick the music, I got to write the lead-ins and I gotta find some poetry.
换言之,我要选音乐 写导言,还要找诗
Now come on, will you? Poetry? Let me help you. I'm terrific with poetry.
你别闹了行不行? 我帮你,诗是我的专长
I know all kinds by heart. Not tonight!
我没空
Does he want his keys? Come on, Evelyn.
想要钥匙吗? 还来
Speak. Come on! God!
告诉我 可恶
Good boy! Let's hear it. Come on.
说啊,告诉我
Come on. Give me my keys.
把钥匙还我
Come on. Give me the keys. Come on.
钥匙还我 来拿啊
Give me the keys, God damn it!
可恶,把钥匙还给我
MAN 1 : Having some trouble, lady?Get lost!
需要帮忙吗?小姐 滚开
Yeah, get lost, assholes! MAN 2: Yeah, let's split.
没错,混♥蛋♥,快滚 算了,我们走吧
He's got enough trouble already. MAN 1 : Yeah. Excuse me.
他已经够倒霉的了 算我鸡婆
Bye. See you later.
再见,晚点见
EVELYN: Hi.
嗨
Get all your work done?
忙完了吗?
What do you want, Evelyn? One Coke?
你到底想怎样? 喝杯可乐?
I'll tell you, tonight I'm really whipped.
我今天晚上真的很累
What time is it?
几点了?
Time for me to go home. Go back to sleep.
我该回家了,好好睡
Hey, I've got an idea. What's that?
我想到了 想到什么?
Some night this week, after the show,
哪天晚上节目结束以后
corned beef and potato salad, dill pickles, the whole bit.
我们吃牛肉饼、腌黄瓜 和马铃薯沙拉
My place. Deal? I'll call you.
在我家,如何? 我再打给你
Thursday's good for me.
星期四晚上我有空
Oh, shit.
该死
And now from KRML, the big-band sounds of Dee Barton.
KRML电台 下面播放狄巴顿的歌♥曲
Here's a fresh reel of tape for your air check.
这是新的节目录音带
You want me to thread it up? No, leave it here. Thanks.
要我帮你录在一起吗? 放着就好了
All right. I think I will go out and hit the streets, but before doing that,
我该走了
I will blow me a little number. Would you care to partake, my man?
回家前先抽根烟
Take it in the other room, will you?
要不要来一根? 去外面抽行吗?
I get zonked just breathing the air around here.
我不喜欢烟味
All right, be that way.
没问题,我出去
Al?
阿艾?
Yeah?
恩?
Do you ever find yourself
你有没有碰过谁
being completely smothered by somebody?
让你有窒息的感觉?
Anybody I know? Yeah, you met her at my house the other day.
那个人我认识吗? 那天在我家看过
Ooh! Chicken Delight! Well, that's what I call a pretty good smothering, cousin.
送外卖♥♥的,那叫甜蜜的束缚
You start a relationship thinking you're gonna be completely honest,
本来一开始说的很清楚
and all of a sudden the whole thing gets out of hand.
后来事情完全失去控制
Yeah, well, what's the problem?
怎么回事?
The problem is I've been trying to un-complicate my life,
事情就是,我喜欢简单的生活
电影精选列表