Hello?
喂?
EVELYN: Play Misty for me.
我想听“迷雾”
David?
大卫?
I didn't mean to shake you up. I'm sorry.
我不是故意要吓你的
Pretty stupid of me. I've been released.
我不用再接受心理治疗了
Therapy. It was a bad dream, but it's over.
像做了一场恶梦一样 不过我已经醒了
Where are you? The airport. San Francisco.
你在哪? 旧金山机场
I've only got a minute or two between planes.
再一两分钟就要上飞机了
Got a job in Hawaii. You're all right, then?
我在夏威夷找到一份工作 你痊愈了?
Fine, David. Fine.
我没事了
I just want to say how sorry I am about everything.
我只是想跟你说声对不起
Forget it. I have. I hope so.
我已经不记得了 希望如此
"Because this maiden she lived with no other thought"
“因为她全心全意地爱你”
"Than to love and be loved by you"
“是希望你也全心全意地爱她”
Are you near a radio?
你有收音机吗?
No. But play it for me anyway.
没有,无论如何请你放这首歌♥
Hello. McCALLUM: Garver?
喂?
Yeah. Sergeant McCallum.
我是 我是麦考伦警官
Sorry to wake you, but something's come up.
抱歉把你吵醒,出了点状况
Yeah, I know. She just paid me a visit with a butcher knife.
我知道,她已经拿刀来找过我了
Why? Because she was released on parole pending further legal action.
为什么?因为她被假释了
When?
什么时候?
A week ago.
一个星期前
Well, I sure like the way you broke your ass to let me know about it.
谢谢你现在才通知我
I just found out about it myself. Who's in charge down there, anyway?
我也是刚刚才知道 是谁负责的?
Now, look. Do you want to help find her
你到底想帮忙?
or would you rather just sit there and bellyache?
还是想坐着等死?
All right.
好吧
Now, exactly what did she say to you?
她究竟跟你说了什么?
I told you. She said that she was well and that she was going to Hawaii.
我说了,她说她痊愈了 要去夏威夷
What else?
然后呢?
I already told you. Tell me again.
没有然后了 再从头说一遍
You know, Sergeant, you really make lousy conversation.
警官,跟你讲话很无聊
You make lousy coffee.
你的咖啡也很难喝
Come on, what else did she say?
她还说了些什么?
Nothing, except...
没说什么,除了⋯ 除了什么?
Except what? It was nothing. It was a line from a poem.
她还念了一段诗
What poem? If I knew that, I'd know the line. Wouldn't I?
什么诗? 我知道早就告诉你了
Try to remember. You know, McCallum, it's getting late.
快点想啊 已经很晚了
You're sounding very monotonous.
你说话越来越无聊
Well, now, you're not exactly my idea of a swinging date either.
你也不是理想的说话对象
Good night, McCallum.
晚安
Hey, what happened to the Mantovani?
怎么不放“蒙塔瓦尼”那首歌♥?
The what?
那首歌♥?
Well, I heard the show,
我听过你的节目
but I never did hear you play Mantovani.
可是从来没听你放那首歌♥
You really did listen to the show.
你听我的节目?
Friend, if we had a TV down at the station,
警♥察♥局要是有电视
I'd break my arm before I turned your show on.
打死我都不会听
Thanks a lot.
谢了
Just hope we're lucky enough to grab her the next time she tries it.
希望她下次来的时候能捉到她
Tries what?
来干嘛?
To kill you.
杀你
Yeah. And if you're not lucky enough...
要是没捉到呢?
That'd be hell.
那就完蛋了
The guys down at the station would have to chip in and buy a TV.
我们大家就得凑钱买♥♥电视了
You're a great comfort, Sergeant.
多谢你的安慰
You will change the locks?
你会换锁吧?
Nothing like a nice brisk walk in the woods to put roses on a girl's cheeks.
没有比走路更好的运动了
How are you?
你好吗?
Not so good, honey.
不太好
She's back. Who?
她回来了 谁?
Evelyn Draper, the girl who tried to kill Birdie.
艾芙琳崔波 那个砍伤波蒂的女人
How can... How can she be back?
怎么可能?
I thought they'd put her in a state sanitarium.
她不是被关进州立疗养院了
They did, but they let her out.
但是又被放出来了
Does that mean she's all right?
那她是不是痊愈了?
Theoretically.
理论上是
What happens now?
现在怎么办?
I think you and I ought to stay away from each other for a couple of days,
我们最好暂时不要见面
just in case she's tagging after me.
我怕她跟踪我
She's already following you, isn't she?
她是不是在跟踪你?
I don't want you to worry about it. I can handle myself.
你不要担心,我自己可以应付
Yeah. So could Birdie.
是啊,波蒂也可以
All right then, you stand by.
好,随时待命
Well, they're all set to trace the call.
他们已经准备好了
Now, when she phones you, just mention her by name right away, Evelyn,
她一打来,你就提她的名字
and they start to trace her.
他们会追踪她的电♥话♥
All you gotta do after that is just keep her talking.
你只要一直跟她讲话
Fifteen minutes before the hour here at KRML
时间是3点45分
and here's It's Not Unusual.
下面播放的是“平凡”
I guess it hasn't come to you yet, huh?
你还没想到吗?
What? What she said.
什么? 她说的话
Over the phone last night? Part of a poem or something.
电♥话♥上念的那段诗
You told me were gonna try to remember.
你不是说你会努力想
I thought I had that, but I've forgotten. Is it that important?
我怎么想都想不起来 很重要吗?
Until we pick her up, everything's important.
每条线索都很重要
What's wrong?
怎么啦?
I'm worried about my girlfriend with all this going on.
我担心我女朋友的安全
They're so damn isolated down there.
她住的地方太偏僻了
I'm thinking the best thing to do is just call Al Monte and have him sub for me.
我认为应该叫阿艾来代班
Now, look. The only chance we've got is when she phones in here tonight.
我们唯一的机会是等她打来
You've got to be here, right on that mike.
所以你一定要主持下去
If she phones. She will. Believe me.
如果她打来 她会的,相信我
But only if you're here.
只要你在电台
I'll tell you what I'll do. If it'll make you feel any better,
干脆这样吧
I'll go over and check your girlfriend's house myself, okay?
我去你女朋友家看一看
I'd sure appreciate that.
谢谢你
She lives on the Highlands on Spindrift Road.
她住在浪花街
I think it's the fourth or fifth house down.
不是第四,就是第五间房♥子
"Williams" is on the mailbox.
信箱上写着“威廉斯”
Why don't you phone her? Okay. Tell her to be expecting me.
不如你先打给她 让她知道我会过去
McCallum.
麦考伦
Thanks, huh?
谢谢你
Public servant.
应该的
Hello?
喂?
Hi. I'm just checking in. You all right?
只是打来看看你怎样
Marvelous.
我很好
I'm just getting ready to do my nails
我正准备边修指甲
and I got your program on.
边听你的节目
And Annabel's in the kitchen making a couple of coffee grogs.
安娜在厨房♥煮咖啡酒
What more could a girl ask for?
是不是很棒啊?
No, honey, really everything's fine.
别担心,没事的
There's a Sergeant McCallum that's gonna drop by for a second,
麦考伦警官会过去看一看
just to see if you've buttoned up all right.
确定你没有问题
Let him in, but nobody else. Okay?
除了他,别让其他人进去
Okay.
好
Hey, David, you want to play something soft and dreamy for us?
可以放首浪漫的歌♥曲吗?
You got it. Bye-bye.
没问题,再见
Bye, hon.
再见
Hey, Annabel, how's that stuff coming?
安娜?
DAVE ON RADIO: Now here's something soft and sentimental
煮的如何? 下面要播放一首⋯
for Tobie and Annabel.
浪漫的歌♥曲给托比和安娜
Hope you like cinnamon in yours.
希望你喜欢肉桂
Whatever's right.
好喝就行
Annabel.
安娜
Good, huh?
不错吧?
Mmm. Too much.
太棒了
So is this. Thank you.
你的画也一样 谢谢
Just one thing. Do you mind?
只是有一个地方
电影精选列表