嗯...他...他长得很好看
Well... he... he is very good looking.
他是个变♥态♥!
He's a creep!
我们的儿子正在和一个英俊的变♥态♥约会,
Our son is going out with a good-looking creep,
而你,你还在鼓励他 -好了,别说了,你不...
and you, you're encouraging him.
Now then, stop it, you don't...
嗯...你...
Well... you...
科林...
Colin...
科林,拜托,别...别这样 科林!
Colin come on, don't... don't be like that. Colin!
玫瑰红艳,紫罗兰湛蓝
Roses are red, violets are blue.
日日步不离,愈近你身边
Each day at your heel, brings me closer to you.
手握油门柄,皮衣贴身纤
Your hand on the throttle, your leathers so tight.
你的掌控欲,从早到晚恋
I crave your command from morning to night.
你的紧握是个承诺,凝视如火燃
Your grip is a promise, your gaze a hot flame.
在你身旁我虽渺小,却依然属于你所有
Next to you I am nothing, but I'm yours all the same.
噢,是的
Oh, yes.
敞开怀抱吧,宝贝
Open wide, baby.
啊!
Aah!
你带来的欢愉,你带来的痛楚
The pleasure you give, the pain that you bring.
我愿全盘接受,雷,因你是我的王
I'll take it all, Ray, for you are my king.
在邓莫小镇的村落里,
In the village of Great Dunmow,
每年都有一块
there's a side of bacon
培根奖给那对夫妻
given every year to the couple
他们从不曾有过一丝争吵
who haven't had a single quarrel.
嗯,我和佩姬每年都能赢到那块培根
Well, me and Peggy could've won that bacon every year.
我们具备了所有可能的资格
We had every possible qualification.
除了不住在大丹诺之外
Apart from not living in Great Dunmow.
呃...
Erm...
当我们今天,呃,聚集在一起,
As we gather, er, today,
向佩吉告别,
to say goodbye to Peggy,
让我们不要…不要专注于悲伤,
let's not... let's not focus on the sadness,
让我们,嗯…
let's, erm...
庆祝一个…一个美好的人生
let's celebrate a... a lovely life.
抱歉
Sorry.
所以,呃...
So, er...
感觉如何?
how was it?
还不错
It was good.
到场人数不错
It was a good turnout.
哦,挺好的
Oh, nice.
YAAAARRRGGGHHH! ARGH! FUCK!
科林?
Colin?
- 让我看看你的手 - 没事
- Lemme see your hands. - It's fine.
- 让我看看 - 没什么
- Lemme see. - It's fine.
好吧,我们需要...
Okay, we need to...
用冷水冲冲手,好了
get some cold water on them, okay.
会有点刺痛
It's gonna sting a little.
哎哟!啊!
Yargh! Ah!
操!
Fuck!
哎唷
Argh.
试着把手放在水下
Try and hold your hands under the water.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯
Mm.
嘿,呃,想听个关于披萨的笑话吗?
Hey, erm, do you wanna hear a pizza joke?
算了吧,太俗了
Nah, it's too cheesy.
你是要开始吃,还是想让我继续讲?
Are you gonna eat or do you want me to keep going?
因为关于披萨的笑话我可多着呢
'Cause I've got plenty of pizza jokes here.
- 我要开动了 - 我可以通宵达旦,宝贝
- I'm gonna start eating. - I can go all night, baby.
睡床上吧
Sleep in the bed.
没事,我现在感觉好多了
It's fine, I'm feeling much better now.
这不是问题
It wasn't a question.
你知道我爱你,对吧?
You know I love you, right?
没错
Yeah.
但是什么...
But what...
科林,事情不是这样的
That's not what this is, Colin.
重点不在这里
That's not the point.
是不是...
Isn't...
爱情才是重点所在?
love the whole point?
什么的重点?
Of what?
所有的一切
Everything.
呃...
Erm...
我能问你件事吗?
Could I ask you something?
- 嗯嗯 - 呃……就是我……
- Mm-hmm. - Err... it's I...
我一直在想...
I've been thinking...
那个...你听我说,
and er... you really, look,
不用勉强答应,我知道这...
you don't have to say yes, I know it was a...
这是一次性的事情
it was a sort of one-off thing.
不过,呃……
But, erm...
我在想能不能……
I was wondering if maybe I could...
多睡几次你的床?
sleep in your bed a bit more often?
当然不是天天都这样,呃……
Not, not all the time, obviously. Erm...
但或许……
but maybe...
每周一次?
once a week?
其实可能,嗯……
In fact, maybe, erm...
每周我们可以试着有,呃……
once a week we could sort of have a, er...
放个假?
a day off?
嗯?
Hmm?
你知道,就是那种日子……
You know, a day where we...
我们一块儿在床上醒来,
wake up in bed together,
在桌边吃早餐
eat breakfast at the table.
呃...
Erm...
或者,
I don't know,
来段钢琴合奏,诸如此类的
play a duet on the piano, that sort of thing.
不是每天都要,我真的……
Not every day, I really...
哦,倒也没想那样 不过……
oh, I wouldn't want that. But...
一周一次……或许还不错
once a week... it could be nice.
应该会很有意思
It could be fun.
对我们俩都是
For both of us.
不
No.
不疼吗?
No?
不
No.
行吧
Fair enough.
那一个月一次呢?-不行
- How about once a month, then? - No.
不疼吗?
No?
考虑一下
Have a think.
- 抱歉? - 就是考虑一下这件事
- Excuse me? - Just have a think about it.
- 科林,如果你不满意…… - 不,我很开心
- Colin, if you're not happy... - No, I am happy.
雷,我,我非常高兴
Ray, I'm, I'm really happy.
或许我只是希望能更快乐一点,仅此而已
I could just maybe be a bit happier, that's all.
该睡觉了
Time for bed.
我要熬夜,把这一章写完
I'm gonna stay up, finish this chapter.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
没有
Nothing.
出去
Out.
哦...
Oh...
操!
Fuck!
脱掉我的 T 恤
Take off my t-shirt.
别皱着眉头
Stop scowling.
把它脱掉
Take it off.
雷蒙德……
Raymond...
你嘴巴很小,看起来很老
you look very small-mouthed and old.
你刚才说什么?
What did you say?
我想你可能听到我的话了 雷蒙德,求你了...
I think you may have heard me. Raymond, please...
- 嗯? - 雷蒙德……
- Huh? - Raymond...
不...
No...
呃啊... 给我出去!
Ugh... GET OUT!
- 快走! - 呃!
- GO! - Uh!
雷!雷蒙德!
Ray! Raymond!
啊,啊!
Argh, argh!
呃啊!
Argh!
想来场摔跤吗?
Fancy a wrestle?
哈?
Huh?
想来场摔跤吗?
Fancy a wrestle?