Alright. Just...
好的,没问题...
Alright, yeah...
哦,呃,雷,雷,抱歉打扰了,呃,
Oh, er, Ray, Ray, sorry to fuss but er,
你们有多余的头盔,对吧?
you do have a spare helmet, yes?
- 是的 - 只是,他其实必须戴上它
Yes.
Only, he actually has to wear it.
爸……
Dad...
因为呃,他……他……他……不戴头盔就不能上车
Because er, he... he... he's not getting on without one.
不戴头盔他就不能上车
He is not getting on without one.
真棒
Great.
好摩托车
Nice bike.
纯黑色
Plain black.
这种霓虹灯玩意儿
None of this neon crap
如今到处都能见到,是吧?
like you see everywhere nowadays, don't you?
柯林
Colin.
是的,嗯…
Yep, um...
没错
yeah .
你确定自己知道在做什么吗?
Are you sure you know what you're doing?
当然 别担心,爸爸
Yeah. Don't worry, Dad.
我…我不担心
I'm... I'm not worried.
我遇见科林的妈妈时,就是骑着自行车的
I rode a bike when I met Colin's mum.
等双胞胎来了就卖♥♥掉
And then sold it when the twins come along.
买♥♥了辆很贵的婴儿车
Bought a very expensive pram.
但我觉得你们俩不用担心这个
But I don't suppose you two need to worry about that.
不...
Not...
我是说,至少现在不用
I mean, not yet anyway.
哦!
Oh!
好吧,要听话哦!对吧?
Alright then, be good! Right?
- 玩得开心! - 小心冰面!
-Have fun! -Watch out for the ice!
我觉得这件外套可能有点不中用
I think this jacket might be a bit crap.
不过呃...
But er...
嗨...嗨 妹子
Hey... hey, girl.
- 嘿 - 哦 你好 罗茜
- Hey. - Oh, hello, Rosie.
你还记得我?
You remember me?
谢谢
Thank you.
把门关上
Shut the door.
稍等一下
One second.
这公♥寓♥真不错
It's a lovely flat.
哦...
Oh...
没想到你还有架钢琴
I didn't think you'd have a piano.
- 不是? - 不是
- No? - No.
不像那类人
Don't seem like the sort.
那你看我像哪种人?
So, what "sort" do I seem like?
哦,不,不 我的意思是称赞,你知道的
Oh, well, no, no. I meant it as a compliment, you know.
不如我来告诉你每样东西在哪,
Why don't I show you where everything is,
然后你就可以做晚饭了
and then you can make dinner.
晚饭?
Dinner?
晚餐
Dinner.
我……呃……
I...erm...
我得承认我不太擅长做饭
I should say that I'm a bit of a lousy cook.
不过,呃,你知道的,我可以试试看
But erm, you know, I can give it a go.
雷,你在这儿住很久了吗?
Have you lived here long then, Ray?
锅碗瓢盆在下面
Pots and pans down there.
嗯,是的……
And er, yeah...
今晚随便做点快的吃吧
Something quick tonight.
意大利面
Pasta.
少放点奶酪
Go easy on the cheese.
开始了
Here we go.
我们在这吃还是...?
Are we eating here or...?
嗯,这里挺好的
Yeah, here's good.
好吧……
Right...
来……
Come...
坐下,坐下
Down, down.
这不是给你的
It's not for you.
好女孩
Good girl.
好了,来吧
Right, come on.
该睡觉了
Time for bed.
你会打呼噜吗?
You a snorer?
抱歉?
Sorry?
你打呼吗?
Do you snore?
哦,不会 不会,不会,至少我不知道
Oh, no. No, no, not that I know of.
- 你的膀胱怎么样? - 我的……
- How's your bladder? - My...
我的...我的膀胱?
my... my bladder?
你是打算半夜跑去厕所
Are you gonna wake me up running to the bathroom
把我吵醒吗?
in the middle of the night?
呃...哦,我明白了 不会的 不会
Erm... oh, I see. No. No.
我想我的,呃...
I think my, erm...
膀胱还不错,真的
bladder's pretty good, actually.
嗯,如果你安静点,可以睡在地毯上
Well, if you're quiet, you can sleep on the rug.
地毯?
The rug?
不行的话,你还是去走廊吧
If not, you should go in the hallway.
如果不对您的胃口,实在抱歉
Sorry if this is not to your liking.
我又不是咖啡师
I'm no barista.
我过关了吗?
Do I pass then?
如果我过了……能怎样?
What do I...get if I pass?
♪ Children, behave ♪
♪ That's what they say when we're together ♪
- ♪ And watch how you play ♪ - Ugh...
呃啊…
♪ They don't understand and so ♪
对,你可以做到的!
♪ We're running just as fast as we can ♪
Uh... yes, you can do it!
–你给不给?–不给!
- Do you give? - No!
–呃啊!–给我!
- Agh! - Give!
No! Agh!
♪ I think we're alone now ♪
♪ There doesn't seem to be anyone around ♪
Argh!
♪ I think we're alone now ♪
♪ The beating of our hearts is the only sound ♪
Uh... Argh! Argh!
Argh! Yargh...
AARRRGGGHHH!
♪ Running just as fast as we can ♪
AARRRGGGHHH!
♪ Holding onto one another's hands ♪
- 你给不给?! - 我给!我给!
- Give?! - I give! I give!
- 快点! - 我投降!
- Come on! - I give!
呃……
Uh...
别动
Don't move.
趴好
On your front.
呃啊……
Gah...
啊……
Argh...
唔呃……
Uh-uh...
刚才真是抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
没想到会这么疼
I didn't think it was gonna hurt so much.
呃...
Erm...
要结果你吗?
shall I finish you off?
不用了,我没事
Nah, I'm good.
哦...
Oh...
谢谢邀请我
Thanks for having me.
我玩得很开心
I had a lovely time.
我们到了
Here we are.
那好吧,我先走了
Alright then, I'll be off.
六点之前别回来
Don't come back before six.
如果回来,你就在外面等着吧
If you do, you'll have to wait outside.
呃…呃…
Erm... er...
什么,今天六点?
What, six today?
哦 抱歉,你今晚忙吗?
Oh, sorry, are you busy tonight?
我是不是错过了科林·史密斯斯
Is there a booming market for Colin Smiths
市场火爆的好时机
that I'm not aware of?
噢不 只是…
Well, no, but it's just...
什么?
What?
是啊 呃…
Yeah. Erm...
那晚上六点见
see you at six.
我需要你帮我带点东西
I need you to pick up some things.
给你
Here.
我把购物清单发短♥信♥给你
I'll text you a shopping list.
好吧,是的
Yeah, okay. Yep.
自己留着吧
You can keep these.