♪ Chariot... ♪
♪ Chariot... ♪
啊...
Barbershop quartet: ♪ Daaaa... ♪
一,二,三...
A one, two, three...
哒,哒,吧,哒,哒,吧,嘟-哇
♪ Da, da, ba, da, da, ba, du-wa ♪
哦,哦,哦哦哦...
♪ Oh, oh, oooh... ♪
倘若圣诞老人经过我的长袜
♪ If Santa passes by my stocking ♪
我保证不会过于在意
♪ I promise not to mind a lot ♪
我唯一想要的圣诞礼物
♪ The only thing I want for Christmas ♪
仅仅是保留我所拥有的一切
♪ Is just to keep the things that I've got ♪
爱意的臂膀环抱着我
♪ Loving arms around me ♪
勿忘我盛开的花♥园♥ 遍地勿忘我
♪ A garden of forget-me-nots ♪ ♪ Forget-me-nots ♪
圣诞心愿唯有此 圣诞我所求
♪ The only thing I want for Christmas ♪
♪ All I want for Christmas ♪
只想守护已拥~有~的一切
♪ Is just to keep the things that I've... go-o-o-ot... ♪
我已拥~有~的珍宝
♪ Things that I've go-o-o-ot ♪
敞开心扉
♪ Open your minds ♪
破釜沉舟 须学会那拍卖♥♥师的呼号♥
♪ Do or die I've gotta learn that auction cry ♪
定要留下印记 成为真正的拍卖♥♥师
♪ Gotta make my mark and be an auctioneer ♪
二十五美元出价,接着三十美元,三十
♪ 25 dollar bid and then a 30 dollar, 30 ♪
请给我三十,来个三十出价,三十美元
♪ Will ya gimme 30, make it a 30 bid, a 30 dollar ♪
请给我三十,谁愿给我三十美元出价?
♪ Will ya gimme 30, who will-a give me a 30 dollar bid? ♪
已有三十美元出价,现在加到三十五
♪ Got a 30 dollar bid and then a 35 ♪
请给我三十五,加到三十五,来个三十五?
♪ Will ya gimme 35, to make it 35, will ya 35? ♪
请给我加五块,三十五美元出价
♪ Will ya gimme 5, 35 dollar bid ♪
三十五美元出价,接着四十美元,四十
♪ 35 dollar bid and then a 40 dollar, 40 ♪
四十,请给我四十,出个四十,四十美元
♪ 40, will ya gimme 40, make a 40 bid, for 40 dollar ♪
给个四十?成交
♪ Will ya gimme 40? ♪
有人出价四十美元吗?
♪ Who will gimme a 40 dollar bid? ♪
四十,四十美元出价
♪ 40, 40 dollar bid ♪
有人出价四十,接着四十五
♪ Got a 40 dollar bid and then a 45 ♪
给个四十五?以四十五美元成交
♪ Will ya gimme 45 to make it 45? ♪
有人出价五美元吗?这头猪四十五美元卖♥♥出去了
♪ Will ya gimme 5? Sold that hog for a 45 dollar bid ♪
从前那个上学的男孩
♪ Now, from the boy who went to school ♪
长大后成了处事从容的男人
♪ There grew a man who played it cool ♪
你,呃,你坐过摩托车吗?
You, er, you ever been on a motorbike?
哦,呃,没有
Oh, er, nah.
那就没和骑摩托车的人交往过咯?
Never been with a biker then?
我?骑摩托车的人?不是
Me? A biker? No.
你有过吗?
Have you?
不,我没坐过,没有
No, I haven't, no.
这不是我的菜
Not my cup of tea.
所以,呃...
So, er...
你妈妈经常给你撮合对象吗?
does your mum set you up with lots of guys?
呃,不是 其实你是第一个
Er, no. Actually, you're the first.
哦
Oh.
我真走运
Lucky me.
我要去撒尿
I need a piss.
一起吗?
Coming?
开玩笑的
Joking.
呃,再玩一局就...
Er, one more and then...
该走了
let's make a move.
真棒
Great.
喂!
Wey!
-哦,不好意思 抱歉啊,兄弟们 快点,快点
- Oh, sorry. Sorry, lads. - Chop, chop.
下一位?
Who's next?
你好
Hi.
- 呃…… - 有什么口味的薯片?
- Erm... -What crisps do you have?
原味咸口 酸咸口味 鲜虾鸡尾酒味
Ready salted. Salt and vinegar.
Prawn cocktail.
每种口味各要一份
We'll have one of each.
一共 4.80 英镑
That's £4.80.
- 哦,好的…… - 这就对了 没问题
- Ooh, yeah... - That's it, yeah, yeah.
好的 还要别的吗?
Nice, okay. One more?
请
Please.
喂?
Hello?
嗨
Hiya.
感觉如何,科尔?
How was it, Col?
玩得开心吗?
You had a nice time?
是啊,是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
- 他人不错吧? - 嗯
- Nice chap, isn't he? - Mm-hmm.
好吧 晚安,亲爱的
Alright. Night, darling.
八点穿长袜,好吗?
Stockings at eight, okay?
太棒了!
You won!
太厉害了,妈妈!
Amazing, Mum!
听!天使在高歌♥...
♪ Hark the herald angels sing ♪
我想要一些无花果布丁,我想要一些无花果布丁...
♪ I want some figgy pudding I want some figgy pudding ♪
- 你没事吧,巴斯? - 巴克斯,你还好吗,亲爱的?
You alright, Bax?
Baxy, are you okay sweetheart?
你没事吧,亲爱的?嗯?
You alright there, love? Yeah?
- 看,你在吃晚餐吗? - 来,把你的拉炮给我
Look, are you having your dinner?
看,保姆给你做了一顿美味的晚餐
Here, give us your cracker.
Look, Nanny's done you a lovely dinner.
- 对了,打开那个拉炮,噢…… - 来,爸爸,和她一起拉炮
That's it, open that cracker, aww...
Here Dad, do the cracker with her.
- 来吧 - 你拿到一些橡皮泥了吗?
- Come on. - Did you get some play dough?
你想做吗?
- You wanna do it, yeah? - Oh, right. Here y'are...
哦,对 给你...
他叫什么名字?
What's his name?
呃...
Erm...
我们真的没有,呃...
We didn't really, er...
- 你不知道他的名字吗? - 我……我没问,唐
- You don't know his name? - I...I didn't ask, Don.
- 需要我在这等你吗? - 不用了,没关系
I can wait nearby, if you want?
没事的
No, it's fine. It's okay.
带上狗吧 那里不太干净...我不想带狗去
Take the dog.
It's not clean. I...I don't wanna take the dog.
It's not clean. I...I don't wanna take the dog.
正常人谁会在圣诞节约人出去?
What normal person asks someone for a date
好吧,可能他孤身一人 对啊,他也许很孤单
on Christmas Day?
Well, maybe he's alone.
Yeah, maybe he's lonely.
说不定我会被打得头破血流之类,谁知道呢
Maybe I'll get my head bashed in or something.
胡说八道,别理你弟弟的胡话
Nonsense. Ignore your brother.
这是一场冒险
It's an adventure.
科林什么时候开始喜欢冒险了?
Since when did Colin like adventures?
嗯,我觉得骑摩托车的人听起来很刺♥激♥
Well, I think a biker sounds exciting.
你可以借你♥爸♥爸的皮夹克穿
You can borrow your dad's leather jacket.
平安夜
♪ Silent night ♪
圣善夜
♪ Holy night ♪
万籁静
♪ All is calm ♪
一切明亮
♪ All is bright ♪
环绕圣洁的圣母
♪ Round yon virgin ♪
母亲与婴孩
♪ Mother and child ♪
圣婴如此温柔安详
♪ Holy infant so tender and mild ♪
安睡在天堂...
♪ Sleep in heavenly... ♪
哦...安宁
♪ Oh... peace ♪
安睡在天堂的宁静
♪ Sleep in heavenly peace ♪
多美丽 多美丽
Beautiful. Beautiful.
呃...
Erm...
呃...
Er...
噢,该死!
Oh, bugger!
算了吧
Leave it.
呃...就...算了吧?
Er... just... leave it?
噢...
Ooh...
嗯
Mm.
我该拿你怎么办?
What am I gonna do with you?
随便你...
Whatever you want...
真的
really.
举起双手
Hold up your hands.
反过来
Other way.
哦
Oh.
哦!
Oh!
其实,这个我知道的
I know this one, actually.
那么,呃……准备好了吗?
So, er... ready?
呃!
Ugh!
哦,没错
Oh, yeah.