太棒了!
Oh yeah!
好样的,冠军
Champion.
加油,凯文!
Go on, Kevin!
好了,伙计们 来吧
Alright, bitches. Come on.
干起来吧!呜呼!
Let's do it. Woo!
别噘嘴了,科林!
Stop pouting, Colin!
加油!耶!快冲!
Come on! Yeah! Come on!
- 快上!拉住他…… - 呀啊!
- Come on! Pull him... - Yargh!
拉住他 噢,干得漂亮!
Pull him. Oh, yes!
噢,太棒了!漂亮!这一下真不错!-呜呼!
- Oh, yes! Yes! Nice one! - Woo!
好嘞!
Yeah!
哇!
Woo!
下一位?
Who's next?
哦,没错
Oh, yeah.
对,需要暂停一下 暂停,暂停,暂停……
Right, need time out. Time out, time out, time out...
哦!
Oh!
那么,你和雷进展得怎么样?
So, how's it going with you and Ray?
呃……
It's erm...
挺好的 是的,很,很棒
it's going good. Yeah, it, it's great.
- 嗯? - 嗯
- Mm? - Mm.
你们俩看起来很般配
You guys look really good together.
- 谢谢 - 不,我说真的
- Thank you. - No, I mean it.
他帅得不可思议
He really is impossibly handsome.
你好像...
You sort of...
凸显了他的特质
bring his qualities into relief.
你们俩从不接吻吗?
Do you two never kiss?
不
No.
- 你不想吗? - 不想
- Don't you miss it? - No.
我可受不了不接吻
I couldn't put up with no kissing.
这会让我发疯的
It would drive me nuts.
哥们儿,这摩托真棒!
Nice bike, mate!
那就来吧
Come on, then.
Agh...
翻身吧
On your back.
生日快乐,柯林
Happy birthday, Colin.
我希望你不是为了让我好受些
I hope you're not keeping your hair like that
才留那样的发型,因为事实并非如此
to make me feel better, because it doesn't.
你曾经的发型是你最大的亮点
Your hair was your best feature.
嗯,雷喜欢这样
Well, Ray likes it like this.
嗯,好吧 那么,呃,雷是位发型师吗?
Mm, right. So, er, is Ray a hairdresser?
我不确定
I don't know.
我说过,他很谨慎的
I told you, he's discreet.
是的 但这到底是什么意思呢?
Yeah. But what does that actually mean?
意思就是,妈妈,别问私人问题
It just means, Mum, don't ask personal questions.
好了,够了 走吧
Right, that's enough. Come on.
干杯,各位 感谢你们能来,伙计们
Cheers, everyone. Thanks for coming, boys.
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Cheers. -Cheers.
嗯,开动吧
Mm, tuck in.
哦,呃……
Oh, um...
嗯
Mm.
我们正经历的英国夏天
British summer we're having.
还记得南非吗?
Remember South Africa?
- 嗯 - 我们的蜜月
- Mm. - Our honeymoon.
嗯 不过那真是个绝佳的地方
Mm. Amazing place, though.
你...你是不是...我能...
Have you... do you mi... am I allow...
可以问一下,你去过那里吗?
Can I ask, have you ever been?
不
No.
哦
Oh.
绝佳的地方
Amazing place.
是的,我,呃,我的医生建议我穿这双袜子
Yeah, my er, my doctor's advised me
to wear these socks.
你知道,他说他们会产生真正的改变
You know, he says they'll make a real difference.
我的意思是,你试过它们吗?
I mean, have you tried them?
- 压缩袜? - 是啊
- Compression socks? - Yeah.
呃,呃,没有 -它们……
- Erm, er, no. - They...
显然能支撑着你,防止你……无论如何,
hold you apparently and stop you... anyway,
你……你常坐飞机吗,雷?
Do you... do you fly a lot, Ray?
其实没有
Not really.
嗯,这肉汁真是绝了
Mm, this gravy is incredible.
布罗姆利最好的肉汁
Best gravy in Bromley.
你的秘诀是什么?
What's your secret?
如果你不介意的话……
If you don't mind...
呃,哦,不
Er, oh, no.
嗯,那个,我呃……
Erm, well, I erm...
我把鸡肉放在架子上
I er, put the chicken on a rack
让所有的汁液……
so that all of the juices...
抱歉
Sorry.
呃...
Erm...
我把鸡肉放在架子上,然后呃……
I, erm, put the chicken on a rack and erm...
让鸡肉的汁液滴到蔬菜上
let the juices from the chicken go onto the veg.
接着鸡肉炖好后,我把它捞出来,
And then once the chicken's done, I remove it,
然后把那些蔬菜连同所有的鸡肉汁一起,
and then into those veg with all the chicken juices,
我加入一点面粉,再洒点辣酱
I add a little bit of flour and a dash of hot sauce.
哦,辣酱是吧?
Oh, hot sauce, huh?
没错
Yeah.
科林做的肉汁很不错
Colin makes a good gravy.
唔...
Mm...
科林的煎蛋卷做得也挺好,不过也就那样了
Colin makes a pretty good omelette, but that's about it.
你怎么了?
What's up with you?
我……怎么了?
What's... up with me?
- 对啊,你怎么了? - 妈妈,我们……
- Yeah, what's up with you? - Mum, let's...
聊点别的吧
let's talk about something else.
嗯,我同意 我觉得我们可以...
Yeah, I agree. I think we can...
我们可以聊聊...-什么...不,不,不,不,不
- we can talk about... - What... no, no, no, no, no.
- 我们不能换个话题…… - 因为,雷,你知道的,
- Can't we change the... - 'Cause, you know, Ray,
我这人从来不随便评判别人
'cause I'm not one to judge.
就是有点好奇
I'm just interested.
你的秘诀是什么?
What's your secret?
那个…那个…你还有另一重身份吗?
Have... have you got another life?
你是不是…是不是在什么地方还有丈夫?
Have you got... have you got a husband somewhere?
- 佩吉… - 或者…有个妻子?
-Peggy... - Or a... a wife?
所谓的“谨慎处理”难道就是指这个吗?
Is, is that what discreet actually means?
难道就是娶了两个老婆生了十个孩子的意思?
Does it just mean that you've got two wives and ten kids?
唉…好啦…你不必说出来的
You... you don't have to say. Alright?
谢谢 我会记住的
Thank you. I'll keep that in mind.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不太喜欢你跟我儿子说话的方式
I'm not sure I like the way you talk to my son.
好吧,那没关系
Well, that is fine.
这并不需要你喜欢
It's not for you to like.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
看得出来我让你感到不适
I can see that I make you uncomfortable.
或者……是我们之间的关系让你感到不适
That... our relationship makes you uncomfortable.
但是……因为让你感到不适
But... deciding that what makes you uncomfortable
就断定这对你儿子有害……
is bad for your son...
老实说,这想法真够落后的
Honestly, that's a pretty backwards way of thinking.
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
我只是觉得你这话有点无知
I'm just saying you sound a little ignorant.
呵,你说话才像个傻♥逼♥呢
Well, you sound like a cunt.
- 妈! - 不,抱歉了科尔
- Mum! - No, I'm sorry, Col.
在我死之前,我想知道
I'd like to know, before I die,
我儿子是不是在和神经病约会
I'd like to know if my son is going out with a nutjob.
这要求过分吗?
Is that too much to ask?
- 我们聊点别的吧 - 好吧,我们……
Let's talk about something else.
科林,你根本不知道他是什么人
Colin, you don't know who he is.
你也不清楚他的职业
You don't know what he does.
你甚至不确定他是理发师
You don't know if he's a hairdresser
还是连环杀手
or a serial killer.
他可能是个在逃犯!
He could be on the run!
可他长得太俊朗,不像亡命之徒
Well, he's too good looking to be on the run.
他那张脸……太引人注目了
He... he'd turn too many heads.
他不会逃得过的
He wouldn't get away with it.