And why would I do that?
别碰我老婆
Take your fucking hands off my wife!
我想你不明白你现在的处境 牧场主
I don't think you understand the predicament that you're in, rancher.
我要做的不仅仅是把手放她身上
You see, I'm going to do more than just put my hands on her.
她不再是你的了
She ain't yours no more.
你那个不错的想法呢 牧场主
What happened to your pretty notions, rancher?
我以为你不会再对人举枪了
I thought you weren't pointing guns no more.
忘了说 那把枪卡壳了
Forgot to say, that one's jammed.
恐怕一个残废的牧场工人派不上多大用处
I'm afraid I ain't got much use for a crippled ranch hand.
不
No!
她不会成为你的玩物 我们都不会
She ain't gonna be your whore. None of us is.
你不会 这是肯定的
Well, you ain't, that's for damn sure.
不
No!
该死的
Goddamn it!
这是我的房♥子
This is my house!
你们这些贱♥人♥都要听我的
And you bitches will do as I say.
放开她
Get your fucking hands off of her.
你就快咽下最后一口气了
You're about to breathe your last.
从来没有人爱过你
And ain't nobody ever loved you.
感觉到了吗
You feel that?
天啊
Sweet Jesus.
艾里克 艾里克 你能听见我吗
Erik? Erik, can you hear me?
艾里克
Erik?
艾里克
Erik?
谢天谢地 阿比盖尔 他还活着
Oh, thank God. Oh, Abigale, he's alive.
好了 好了 卡西
There there, Cassie.
电影精选列表