Look at me.
就算我想 也做不到
Couldn't hurt you if I wanted to.
我家人呢
Where is my family?
你把他们怎么了
What have you done with them?
我担心你死了
I was afraid you were dead.
来吧
Come--
到火堆旁暖和一下
Come warm yourself by the fire.
行吗
Please?
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing all this?
你为什么来这
Why are you here?
他们派我来找你
They sent me out to find you.
带你回去
Bring you back.
但我不会这么做
But I ain't gonna do that.
我不会回去
I'm never going back.
还有
And...
我不知道为什么会这么做
I don't know why I done what I done.
我想逃跑
I-- I tried to run away,
但他们随后就伤了我的手
but then they-- they done this to my hands, and...
我不知道还能做什么
I didn't know what else to do then.
但无所谓了 因为……
But that don't matter, 'cause...
是我害你受苦
I'm the cause of your suffering.
让你苦不堪言
Too much suffering.
我不想再错下去了
I ain't gonna cause no more.
如果你不让伤口愈合 你的手就废了
You'll ruin your hands if you don't let them heal.
它们早就废了
They're already ruined.
你在哪里找到的马
Where'd you find that horse?
有个牧场主把我从水里救了出来
A rancher pulled me from the water.
所以你偷的马 -借的
So, you stole it?Borrowed it.
等我夺回费布尔 我就把马还给他
I have every intention of returning him once I get Fable back.
你在说笑吧
Tell me you're jokin'.
你为了匹马要回去找那群恶魔
You're going back to them fiends for a horse?
它是我仅剩的家人
He's the only family I got left.
你这是送死
That's suicide.
不管怎样 我都要和家人在一起
Either way, I'll end up with my family.
如果你愿意 冰雪融化后我们可以回来
We can return after the thaw, if you'd like.
好好安葬他们
Bury 'em proper.
你愿意吗
You'd do that?
只要你允许我
If you'd let me.
贱女人
Fucking bitch!
偷了箭头 我知道是她
Stole the arrowheads. I know it.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
在我们离开之前 我把它们藏起来了 -现在不见了
I made a cache of them before we left.Well, now they're gone.
她为什么要偷一堆废弃的箭头
Why would she steal a bunch of scrap arrowheads?
因为这些是最好的证据
Cause it's the best proof she's got!
如果她出♥卖♥♥♥我们 我们会因此落入法网
They could lead the law right to us, if she's turned on us.
菲力克斯 备马 找到卡西 带她回来
Felix, saddle up, find Cass and bring her back!
我去做
I'm doing it.
我会去的
I'll do it.
坐下 小屁孩 这是大人的工作
Sit the fuck down, junior. This is man's work.
嘿 你给我活捉回来
Hey, you bring her back alive.
如果你伤害她 我会知道的
If you harm her, I'll know about it.
我不会像你那样伤害她的
I won't harm her any worse than you already have.
它们是我的箭头 由我处理
They're my arrowheads. I'm doing it.
行 如果你抓不回来 那就提头来见
Okay. If you don't, it's your neck!
里斯 别给我添乱
Rhys, don't make it mine!
晚上好
Good evening.
能给我倒一杯吗
Can I get me some of that?
我可以给钱
I'll pay if you want.
哦
Oh.
没问题
No trouble.
多谢
Obliged to you.
你从柳条溪一路摸黑走来的吗
You walked all the way from Wicker? In the dark?
我应该向你收咖啡钱的
I should've charged you for the coffee.
嗯
Mmm.
你知道这些是什么吗
What you know about these?
这些不够付咖啡钱
Not worth the price of the coffee.
我不是要卖♥♥它们 我是问你知道些什么
Not looking to sell them. Asking what you know.
好吧 这是手工打造的
Okay. Well, that's-- that's handmade, so--
我这只收一流的东西 所以谢谢了 不过我不需要
I only do first-quality stuff here, so thank you, but no, thank you.
我问的不是这个
That's not what I asked.
我对它们一无所知
I don't know anything about them.
你也是
And neither do you.
回家吧 朋友
Go home, friend.
能让我看看吗
Can I have a look at 'em?
知道吗 现在太晚了 我要……
You know what? I-It's getting late. I think I'll--
你有名字吗 -你去死吧
You got a name?To hell with you!
好吧
Okay.
你没有枪吗
You ain't got a gun?
没有
No.
你待着别动 朋友
Hey, you stay right there, friend.
你好
Hey there.
对不起 对不起
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
对不起 对不起
Sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我刚钉在吧台的这个男人 他是谁
This man I just nailed to the bar, who is he?
我以前从没见过他
I've never seen him before in my life.
他是柳条溪牧场主
He owns the Wicker Creek Ranch!
告诉我名字 老家伙
I want a name, old man.
我不知道 -你不必这么做
Sir, I do not know.You ain't gotta do that.
艾里克 艾里克 他叫艾里克
Erik! Erik! His name is Erik!
够了
That's enough, now.
他有个怀孕的妻子
He has a pregnant wife! He has a pregnant wife!
谢谢你
Thank you.
现在 来自柳条溪牧场
Now, Mr. Erik with the pregnant wife
有个孕妻的艾里克先生
from Wicker Creek Ranch,
你从哪里得到的箭头
where'd you get them arrowheads?
你在哪里找到的
Where'd you find them?
不 不
No, no.
我在一些树上找到的
I-- I found them in some trees.
它们把我引到这里
They led me here.
你在找什么
What are you lookin' for?
你能别再伤害他了吗 求你了
Could you-- Could you not hurt him no more. Please?
回答我的问题 我会考虑一下
Tell me what I want to know, and I'll consider it.
我的马 她偷了我的马
M-My horse. She stole my horse.
谁
Who?
我不知道 她没告诉我名字
I don't know! She ain't never told me her name.
不 不 不
No! No! No!
不 上帝仁慈啊
No! Good Lord have mercy!
噢
Oh!
艾里克先生
Mr. Erik?Mr. Erik?
看来我们现在是搭档了
Looks like you and me's partners now.
我们去找你的马吧
Let's go find your horse.
你为什么不带把枪 牧场主
Why don't you carry a gun, rancher?
你弄丢了吗
You lose it?
在战争中 我对太多人举起过枪
In the war, I done pointed too many a gun at too many men,
我……
and, um...
不会再这么做了
just won't do it no more.
这个想法很好
Well, that's a pretty notion.
愚蠢至极
Pretty fuckin' stupid.
有看到其他的吗
You see any more?
卡西迪 很高兴再次见到你
Cassidy, good to see you again.
不过
But...
你没有力气扣动扳机
you ain't got the strength to pull that trigger.
对吧
Do you?
过去 牧场主 去拿枪
Go on, rancher. Fetch.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
我从来不喜欢斯科菲尔德手♥枪♥
Never cared for the Schofield much myself.
保养太麻烦了
Too much maintenance. Mmm.
那个女孩在哪
Where's the girl?
她没从水里出来
She never came out of the water.
别骗我
Don't lie to me.
我没有
电影精选列表