I'm not.
你为什么回来这里
Why did you come back here?
我想好好安葬这些人
Give these folks a proper burial.
比你做的更多
More than you've ever done for anyone.
反正他们都会上西天
They get where they're going one way or another.
来吧 上马 我们走
Come on. Get on your horse. Let's go.
什么
What?
你费尽周折偷了马
You went through the trouble of stealin' it.
我们不能丢下它
We ain't just leavin' it behind.
别给我添麻烦
Don't give me no trouble now.
事情还不够多吗
Ain't them hands had enough?
反正我也打算回去
I was coming back anyhow.
我留下箭头是为了找到回去的路 不是要当娜蒂.班波
I left them arrowheads so I could find my way back. Ain't no Natty Bumppo.
艾里克 艾里克
Erik! Erik! Erik!
天啊 拜托
Oh, God. Come on.
噢 谢天谢地
Oh! Oh, thank God.
对 赞美上帝
Yeah, praise him.
现在可能还不行
Maybe not just yet, though.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
哦 没错
Oh. Yeah.
我老婆说这能让我唬住掠夺者
My wife said it'd make me look more intimidating to a predator.
她很聪明
She's a smart woman.
确实
Sure enough.
他对你的手做了什么 -被他摧残了
What did he do to your hand?Nothing nice.
这家伙有种标记
Fella got some sort of trademark.
这样能很好的压住伤口
This will apply enough pressure to the wound
同时保持血液循环
without cutting off circulation.
你怎么知道这个方法的
How-- How do you know how to do that?
我爸教的
My father taught me.
他教我哥哥 我在一旁看着
Well, he taught my brother, but I watched.
你没得肺炎真是走运
You know, you're lucky you ain't caught pneumonia yet.
这得感谢诺拉
You can thank Nora for that.
你可以亲自谢她
You can thank her yourself.
我不该偷你的马
I should've never stolen your horse.
你为什么这样做
Why did you?
是他干的吗
He do this?
他只是其中之一 -他们有多少人
He was one of them.How many are there?
一开始四个 后来死了一个
Four to begin with. One's already dead.
你现在打算怎么做
So, what you gonna do now?
夺回我们的马
Get our horses back.
我可以跟踪足迹
I can follow their tracks.
我们应该在天黑前动身
We should move out before sundown.
你不能和我一起去
You're not going with me.
听着
Look here.
从现在起 我选择和你一路 夺回我们的马
From this point on, I'm choosing to accompany you and get our horses back.
在那之后 你可以做出决定
After that, you can make your mind up
是否要回牧场和我一起住
as to whether or not you want to come back to the ranch with me.
别紧张 别紧张
Hey, easy, easy. Easy, easy.
你再也跑不了了
You ain't gonna run away no more.
也去不了任何地方
Ain't gonna walk nowhere neither.
别管她
Leave her.
但她会冻死的
But she'll freeze.
我不是请求
I'm not asking.
去照顾马
Go take care of the horses.
如果不妥善处理 你会失血过多
You're gonna bleed out if that isn't treated properly.
我不会有事的
Yeah, I'll be all right.
放屁 -你说话……
Bullshit.That language--
你宁愿失血过多而亡
You'd rather die of blood loss
也不愿和诺拉还有孩子度过余生吗
than see your life out with Nora and your child?
我不能让你孤身涉险
I can't let you go in there alone.
我不是那种不能自理的柔弱小姑娘
I'm not some helpless little girl who can't fend for herself.
拜托 你知道我不是这个意思
Oh, come on. You know that's not what I meant.
那你是什么意思
What did you mean?
我们在步入蛇窝
We're walking into a snake pit,
但我打算找回属于我们的东西
but I intend to retrieve what's ours.
所以我们该怎么做
So, what we gonna do then?
就等在外面 直到其中一人
Just wait outside until one of them
打算骑马遛弯吗
decides to take the horses for a stroll?
现在我们要休息
For now, we're gonna rest.
就休息一会儿
Just for a minute.
行吧
Yeah.
她可能跑不了 但她依然是个叛徒
She may not be able to run, but she's still a traitor.
她只是偶尔需要一点纠正
Oh, she just needs a little correction every now and again,
我很乐意帮她
which I'm happy to supply.
那还不够严厉
That's not tough enough.
她会再次出逃的
She'll run on us again.
你想我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
砍下那个贱♥人♥的头 当门环用吗
Cut the bitch's head off and use it as a knocker at the gate?
如果你管不了自己的女人
If you can't control your own woman,
她就会害死我们所有人
then she'll get us all killed.
这不禁让我好奇
Makes me wonder
谁才是真正的贱♥人♥
who's the real bitch here.
她现在不是那个想越界的人 对吧
She's not the one pushing boundaries now, is she?
我一直想知道这玩意怎么用
I've always wondered how these things work.
你还没死呢 老家伙
You still alive, old man?
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
你已经没有那个玩意了
You ain't got the equipment for it no more.
嘿
Hey!
嘿 你在干什么
Hey, what the hell are you doing?
我在做我该做的事
I'm doing what need be done.
现在 你要么顺从我
Now, you either stand with me,
要么和他一起血淋淋地躺着
or you lie bloody with him.
你自己选
Make your choice.
好孩子
Good boy.
至于你 老朋友
And you, old friend...
你已经做出选择了
...you already made your choice.
去死吧
Die with it.
过来
Come here, girl.
你看到我没
You see me?
你看到我没
Can you see me?
你也许还有机会
You may still have a chance,
如果你能和我一起活过今晚
if you survive the night with me
那我就饶你一命
and by my good graces.
如果你像背叛他那样背叛我
If you choose to betray me like you did him, well...
你看到他没
Do you see him?
看到他没
Do you see him?
很好
Good.
等他死了
When he dies,
你把他和剩下的废物一起拖到后面
you drag him out back with the rest of the waste.
现在没事了
Now's fine.
噢 不
Oh, no.
该死的 太恶心了
Goddamn! That's nasty!
卡西 卡西
Cass? Cass?
来 喝下去
Here, drink this.
小心烫
Careful. It's hot.
我有机会再多拿点来
I'll bring more when I can.
救救我
Help me.
等等 快要天亮了
Wait.It's almost morning.
菲力克斯
Felix!
菲力克斯
Felix!
菲力克斯
Felix!
救救我
Help me!
救救我
Help me!
别出声
Quiet!
你还好吗
You okay?
声音很近 知道我们在哪吗
Sounds close. Any idea where we are?
不知道
No.
我们应该等到天亮 这样才能看清方向
We should wait until dawn so we can see where we're going.
谁说她能挺到那个时候
Who says she survives that long?
你为何不干脆杀了我
电影精选列表