Here.Strip the bark from the wood.
好
Yes, sir.
你在干什么
What-- What-- What are you doing?
你在干什么 -我没有东西可以缝你的伤口
What are you doing?I have nothing to stitch your hand with.
好了
All right.
好了
All right.
稳住 深呼吸
Hold steady. Breathe.
深呼吸 深呼吸
Breathe deep, breathe deep.
深呼吸
Breathe deep.
托比亚斯
Tobias.
准备好了
It's ready.
苔藓 好的
Moss. Okay.
拿两根棍子 放在她的手臂两侧
Take two sticks and place 'em on both sides of her arm.
好的
Yes, sir.
好 把它们放进她的外套里
Okay. Put 'em in her coat. Put 'em in her coat.
固定住 对 固定住
Hold them there. Yeah, hold them.
固定好 握紧一点 -好的
Hold them, but keep 'em tight.Yes, sir.
噢
Oh!
好了
Okay.
好了 振作一点 卡西迪 这会很痛
All right. Brace yourself, Cassidy. This is gonna hurt.
你从哪里学的这招
Where did you learn to do that?
战争期间我是一名军医
I was a medic during the war.
我们只能物尽其用
We had to make do with whatever we had.
我们继续弄完
Let's finish the job.
好的
Okay.
取针和线 孩子他妈
Fetch a needle and thread, Mother.
妈妈 -赶快
Mama! Quickly!
天啊 怎么回事
Oh, God. What on earth?
把椅子腾出来
Here. Clear out that chair.
她怎么了
What happened to her?
她……
She, uh... She was--
她的同伴……
Her party, uh...
托比亚斯发现她的营地 她侥幸还活着
Tobias found her camp. She's lucky to be alive.
孩子他妈 线在哪里
Mother, where's the thread?
我 -孩子他妈
I...Mother.
我去拿 -我们不能丢下她
I got it.We couldn't abandon her.
不 当然不能
No, of course not.
我认为伤口还没感染 至少现在没有
I don't think they're infected. Not yet, at least.
明天我们就知道了
We'll know come dawn.
托比亚斯 去打猎
Tobias, finish the hunt.
好的
Yes, sir.
你今天做得很好
You did well today.
准备好没 -有我在 有我在
You ready? I got you. I got you.
好 有我在
Yep. I got you.
没事的 小姐
It's all right, Miss.
你很安全 我爸会照顾好你的 我保证
You're safe. Pa will take good care of you, I promise.
好了 好了
There, there. There, there now.
好了 好了
There. There now.
好了
All right.
有我在 有我在
I got you, I got you.
好了
There. There now.
别动 -有我在 我抱着她的
Hold it still.I got you-- I got her.
别动 -有我在
Hold it still.I got you. I got you.
好
All right.
好了 好了
All right, all right.
就这样 亲爱的
That's it. That's it, honey.
就这样 亲爱的 你没事吧
That's it, honey. Are you okay?
你还好吗
Are you okay? Yeah?
没事
Yeah.
好了
All right.
好了
Okay.
撑住 撑住
Stay with me.Stay with me.
撑住 亲爱的
Stay with me, dear.
快完了
It's almost done.
撑住 撑住
Stay with me. Stay with me.
行了 行了
There now.There now.
阿比盖尔 扶她上马车
Abigale, help her in the wagon.
你和我们在一起很安全
You're safe with us.
我们都不安全
None of us are.
我们得在天亮之前离开
We need to be gone before daybreak.
袭击她的人可能还在附近
Whoever attacked her might still be close by.
你可以直接把他们引来
You could've led them right to us.
我看了周围没有人
No one was around as far as I could see.
我们不能丢下她
We couldn't just leave her there.
我们自己都食不果腹
There's barely enough food to feed ourselves,
更别说流浪汉了
let alone a stray.
你只能找到这个吗
This was all you could find?
起码有吃的了 亚伯拉罕
It's something, Abraham.
我们肯定在另一个营地弄丢了弹♥药♥
We must've lost the ammunition at the other camp.
那你怎么抓到它的
And you caught these how?
我做了个陷阱 就像你教我的那样
I made a snare. Like you taught me.
我会用盐水腌一晚
I'll brine it overnight.
需要帮忙吗 -不用 不会太久的
Do you need help?No, it won't take long.
你休息下吧
You rest.
你今天做的太多了
You've done too much today.
我去解决男人 你去解决女人
I'll take the man. You take the woman.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
不准碰她 不准碰她
Don't you touch her. Don't you touch her.
不准碰她
Don't touch her.
亲爱的 我想你了
Darling, I've missed you.
如何翻转酒杯
♪ How turns the glass Around♪
你羞愧地告诉自己
♪ For shame ye bore Tell yourself♪
如何摆放酒杯
♪ How stands the glass Around♪
让欢乐和美酒泛滥
♪ Let mirth and wine Abound♪
号♥角响起……
♪ The trumpets sound--♪
布洛迪 给老子闭嘴
Brody! Shut the fuck up!
你不觉得我有副好嗓音吗
You don't think I have a good singing voice?
有人说我的歌♥声宛如天籁
I've been told I have the voice of an angel.
呜 -哪个混♥蛋♥跟你说的
Ooh!What motherfucker told you that?
说来也好笑 是你妈说的
Well, funny enough, it was your mother.
我上她的时候 她告诉我的
She told me while I was fucking her.
你觉得很好笑吗 菲力克斯
You think that shit's funny, Felix?
不 我没觉得好笑
No. No, I don't think that.
你觉得好笑吗 小子 -我没有
You think it's funny, boy?No. No, I don't.
他觉得超级好笑
He thinks it's very funny.
你们都去死吧
Ah, hell with all y'all.
里斯 你没理由不高兴
Oh, Rhys, there's no reason for you to be upset.
要不高兴 也该是我不高兴
If anything, I'm the one who should be upset.
是吗 为什么 洛根
Yeah? Why is that, Logan?
因为我以为只有我上过你妈
Because I thought I was the only one fucking your mother.
喔
Whoo!
先生们 够了 我们过分了
Gentlemen, enough. We've crossed a line.
对不起 里斯
Apologies, Rhys.
既然你是新来的
And since you are new here,
我想送你这首歌♥
I'd like to gift you this song.
布洛迪
Brody!
号♥角响起
♪ The trumpet sounds♪
彩旗飘飘 弟兄们
♪ The colors They do fly, me boys♪
奋战 杀戮 或受伤
♪ To fight, kill, or wound♪
我们去剥兔子皮
Let's skin the rabbit.
噢
Ooh!
只工作不玩耍 聪明的孩子也变傻
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!
你怎么说 选左边还是右边
What say you? Left bank or right?
这只手拿的是186♥4♥年拉菲
In this hand, 186♥4♥ Château Lafite.
优质葡萄 赤霞珠
Dominant grape, Cabernet Sauvignon.
上等佳酿
Sturdy vintage, to be sure.
以烟熏 熏香焦油和马鞍皮革的味道为特征
Characterized by notes of smoke, incense tar and saddle leather.
托马斯·杰斐逊本人都没喝过这种酒
Thomas Jefferson himself never drank its like.
布洛迪 -淦
Brody?Dang!
说得好
Well said.
这只手拿的是年份更近的圣埃美隆
电影精选列表