Why won't you just kill me?
我不是想要你死
Well, you dead ain't what I want.
我不属于任何人
I don't belong to no man.
你一直这样告诉自己
You keep telling yourself that.
也许会成为现实
Maybe it'll come true.
有脾气
Fiery.
有个守卫
There's a guard.
他不会发现我的
He won't even know I'm there.
你疯了吗 我们都不知道里面有多少人
Are you crazy? We don't even know how many are in there.
我会溜进去 带上我们的马 然后溜出来
I'll slip in, get our horses, and slip out.
然后你就可以走了 -我不会丢下你
Then you can go.I'm not leaving without you.
我们没必要两个都进去
It don't make sense for us to both go in there.
不过我需要你帮我翻过那面墙
I could use some help with that wall, though.
就现在
Now, please.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing? What are you doing here?
你觉得我在干什么
What's it look like?
拿去
Take it.
我们时间不多
We don't have long.
去牵马 我在大门口等你
Go get the horses. I'll meet you at the gate.
快去 快去
Go. Go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
过来 好的 没事了
Come here. Okay. It's okay.
准备好出发没
Are you ready to go?
我会回来带你走
I'll be back for you.
没事的 没事的
It's okay.It's okay.
快到了
Almost there.
罗密欧和茱丽叶的结局是什么
How did Romeo and Juliet end again?
我忘了
I forget.
你不会有事 你不会死的
You're gonna be fine. You're gonna make it.
带上她 别离她太远 不然她会冻死的
Take her, and keep her close. She won't survive in the cold.
替我照顾好她 -没问题
Take care of her for me.Sure enough.
拿着 我只剩下这个了
Take this. It's all I got left.
奥瑞恩还在里面
Orion's still in there.
等等
Hold on.
赶紧跑 别管马了 -不行 奥瑞恩
Run. Now. Forget the horse.No. Orion!
我们现在不走 就没机会走了
We got to get to move on. Now or never.
终于硬气一回了
Finally grew a pair, huh?
好孩子
Good boy.
卡壳了
Jammed.
中看不中用
It's pretty, but useless.
就像你和那个贱♥人♥一样
Like you and that whore.
嘿
Hey.
你知道你♥爸♥是怎么死的吗
You know how your daddy died?
你知道吗
You know?
在……
In--
在革命中死的
In the revolution.
噢
Oh.
为他的人♥民♥受苦
Suffering for his people?
我爸是英勇牺牲
My daddy died a hero.
苦难并不高尚
Suffering ain't noble.
苦难就是苦难
It's just suffering.
吃吧
There you go.
乖马儿
Good girl.
好了 嘿
All right. Hey.
好了
All right.
嘿
Hey.
阿比盖尔
Abigale.
我知道 -你什么都不知道
I know.You know nothin'.
别这么郁郁寡欢
Don't you do that to yourself.
这样没有好处
Nothing good can come from it.
我很想他们
I miss them.
他们叫什么名字
What were their names?
亚伯拉罕 塞莱斯特 和我哥哥托比亚斯
Abraham, Celeste, and Tobias, my brother.
我只有他们 我却辜负了他们
They were all I had, and I failed them.
不 我不这么认为
No. No, I don't-- I don't see it that way.
我知道的一切
Everything I know,
都是从我父母那里学到的
I learned from watching my parents,
但我从没有机会为自己做点事
but I never got the chance to do anything for myself.
我不是说……
I didn't mean...
我理解
I understand.
你知道 我……
You know, I was...
从小被要求不准多话 不准乱跑 不准大惊小怪
brought up to keep quiet, stay in my place and not make a fuss,
而我就是这么做的
and that's exactly what I did.
我任由他们死去
I let them die.
都怪我
It's my fault, and there ain't...
我却无力回天
nothing I can do to bring them back.
我无法弥补这一切 我没救了
And there ain't nothing I can do to make it up. I can't be saved.
你现在不要这样想
Don't you start thinking that way now.
你家人的痛苦不是你带来的
It wasn't you who brought this hell down upon your family.
我想也不是她带来的
I don't think she did either.
她是个囚犯 就像我命中注定的那样
She was a prisoner, just like I was intended to be.
她救过我两次
She saved my life twice.
她本可以让他们把我也变成他们的工具人
She could've let them turn me into whatever it was that they made her be.
但她内心深处很善良
But she's got a good heart, deep down.
我不会让她死在这里
I'm not gonna let her die here.
奥瑞恩的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about Orion.
我很高兴你们俩都平安无事
Well, I'm just glad the both of y'all safe.
一旦我们离开此地 我会感觉更好
I'll feel better about that once we're away from this place.
乖
There, there, there.
离家还有多远
How far to the homestead?
骑马的话不算远 走路的话……
Not far if you're on a horse, but walking...
要不要休息下
Should we rest for a bit?
要休息我会告诉你的
I'll let you know.
你到家了
You're home.
我们到家了
We're home.
你能扶她进屋吗
Can you get her inside?
我会的
Think I'll manage.
嘿 孩子
Hey, boy.
你在干什么
What you doing?
啊
Ah.
一家之主
Man of the house
大难不死 凯♥旋♥而归
makes his triumphant return from the dead.
诺拉 过来 亲爱的
Nora, come here, love.
不
No. No. No.
她很高兴和我站一起
She's happy here with me.
你想要什么
What you want?
我想要每个男人都想要的
I want-- I want what every man wants.
漂亮的家
A nice home, and...
和睦的家庭
a loving family.
你在这里找不到的
Well, you ain't gonna find it here.
我想我会喜欢这里的
Oh, I think I'm gonna like it here.
我上一个家庭
My last family,
结果不是太好
it didn't work out too good.
不听话
Disobedient.
这些女人应该不难调♥教♥
These ladies shouldn't be too hard to train.
诺拉 你没事吧 -她没事
Nora, you all right?She's fine.
屋里的女人能自己说话
Women in this house can speak for themselves.
但是
But...
这不再是你的房♥子了
...it ain't your house no more.
那也肯定不是你的
Well, it sure as hell ain't yours!
放她走 拜托
Let her go. Please.
如果我不呢
And what if I don't?
嗯
Huh?
你要对我拔枪吗
Oh, are you-- you gonna draw on me, huh?
我不是枪手
I ain't no gunslinger.
不 不
No, no.
你只是个牧场主
You're just a rancher.
我需要有人来打理这个地方
I could use someone to keep this place up.
你可以睡在马厩里
You can sleep in the stable.
房♥子归你 让她们离开
Take the house. Let them leave.
我为什么要这样做
电影精选列表