And in this hand, a more recent Saint-EÉmilion,
梅洛葡萄酒
a Merlot.
散发着黑莓 香料 香草和果酱的味道
Redolent of blackberry, spice, vanilla and jam.
两瓶酒都从压♥迫♥者手中解放出来了
Both bottles liberated from their oppressors!
喔 -穿越我们的领地
Whoo!En route across our territory!
喔 -去旧金山的新兴城市
Whoo!To the San Francisco boomtown.
菲力克斯
Felix?
真的很棒 谢谢你
It's real good. Thank you.
给 朋友 两瓶都拿着
Here, my friend. Take both.
两瓶都值40美元
They're each worth about $40.
喔
Whoo.
享用吧
Enjoy.
我不懂为什么要庆祝
Don't know why we're celebratin'.
有好东西吗
Anything good?
废话一大堆 嘿 把手拿开
Shit and more shit. Hey! Get your hand out of there.
我们也许能给马弄点东西
We could probably get something for the horse.
她比胶水更值钱 -对
She's worth more as glue.Yeah.
营地里只有一样东西值钱
There's only one thing in this camp worth a shit,
而那样东西是洛根的
and that shit belongs to Logan.
你回来真是太好了
God, it's good to have you back.
暖和才好
It's good to be warm.
他们都是好人
They was decent folk.
大多数人会让我脱离苦海
Most would've just put me out of my misery.
这是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
你知道不是
You know it's not.
上次过后 谁知道我对你了解多少
After last time, who knows what I know about you.
但他们……
But they...
让我弥补你
Let me fix that for you.
如果你不试图逃跑 我们也不会这样对你
If you hadn't tried to run, we wouldn't have had to do that to you.
如果你再想逃跑
If you try and run again...
下场会更惨 明白吗
it'll be much worse, savvy?
好
Yes.
噢
Oh!
噢
Oh!
你大老远带我来不是为了开枪打我
You didn't bring me all the way here just to shoot me.
我不想在你身上浪费子弹
I wouldn't waste a bullet on you.
嗯
Mmm.
嘿
Hey.
别把她扯进来
Leave her out of this.
你刚开始的时候和她差不多大
You were about her age when you started.
依我看 你可以帮她了解我们的做事方式
The way I see it, you can show her the way we do things around here.
或者我送你们两个上西天
Or I can put you both out of my misery.
嗯
Hmm?
行行行
Okay! Okay. Okay.
嘿
Hey.
别伤害她
Just don't hurt her.
把枪放入枪套
Holster my guns.
别弄掉了
Don't drop 'em.
嗯
Mmm.
如果洛根抓到你 他会杀了我们的
If Logan catches you, he'll kill us both.
你带我来的 帮帮我
You brought me here. Help me.
外面那些男人没那么坏
Them boys out there aren't so bad.
顺从他们的心意 你不会有事的
Just do what they want, you'll be okay.
他们想干什么 逼良为娼吗
And what do they want? To whore me out?
不 不是那样的
No, nothing like that.
那是怎样
Then what?
让路人止步 收留我
Get folks to stop on the road, take me in.
是你干的
It was you.
你不知道你在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about--
你害死了我的家人 -我没杀过人
My family's dead because of you!I never killed no one.
去你的 -我救了你的命
Fuck you!I saved your life.
我宁愿你把我杀了
I wish you'd just killed me instead!
你在说气话
You don't mean that.
别烦我
Leave me alone.
别烦我 滚
Leave me alone! Go!
你从哪得到的
Where'd you get that?
碰巧找到的
Ah, found it.
更像是偷的吧
Stole it, more like.
我们是贼 练习一下
We're thieves. Practicing.
你怎么连手套都不戴
How come you're not wearing gloves?
不痛吗 -不会
Don't that hurt?No.
为什么啊
Well, why in the hell not?
行了 行了 好吧
All right, all right. Okay.
你在干嘛
What you doing, man?
你在干嘛
What the fuck you doing, man?
看好了
Watch this.
喔喔喔
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
住手
Cut it out!
住手
Stop it!
快停下
Quit it, man.
住手 你个疯子
Stop! You're fucking crazy, man!
我没有感觉
I don't feel nothin'.
我这辈子都是这样
I've been that way my whole life.
医生也解释不了
Doctors got no explanation for it.
我没有任何感觉
I don't feel nothin'.
这门手艺是我在济贫院学的
This trade here, I learned in the workhouse.
我在工作 而你是占着茅坑不拉屎
I work. You're just takin' up space.
我自有用处
I got my uses.
对 喝酒有个屁的用处
Yeah, tippin' that bottle ain't useful.
操♥你♥妈♥ -不需要
Fuck you.I'm good.
我只是在等洛根
I'm just waitin' on Logan, then.
你为什么不能有点用 去通知他一声
Why don't you make yourself useful, let him know.
不是说你
Not you.
我在和你说话 布洛迪
Hey, I'm talking to you, Brody.
现在
Now.
把你们裤子穿上
Put your fuckin' britches on.
我进来咯
I'm comin' in.
你们穿衣服了没
Y'all decent?
啊 靠
Aw, fuck.
你们都穿着衣服
Y'all is decent.
我还希望你们在嘿♥咻♥呢
I was hoping you'd be in mid-orgy or some shit.
你管这叫什么
What-- What is that you call it? Uh...
三人行 -三人行
A ménage à trois? "Menagerie de todd!"
也许有一天有机会
Someday, maybe.
是的 祝你好运
Yes, bonne chance.
从现在开始 进门前请先敲门
And please knock before entering from now on.
你是在谷仓里长大的吗
Were you raised in a barn?
是的 没错
Yes, sir, I was.
马匹准备好了
The horses are ready.
随时可以出发
Whenever you are.
马上
In a moment.
好吧 山脊那边有暴风雪要来了
All right. There's a storm comin' up over the ridge.
我要穿上皮套裤 整装待发
I'm gonna get my chaps on, get ready.
让那个姑娘准备好 她会和我们一起
Get the girl ready. She'll be joining us.
她还没准备好
She ain't ready.
她会学会的 你不也是吗
Well, she'll learn. You did.
把她放路上 她会逃跑的
Put her on the trail, she's gonna run.
她跑不过子弹
She can't outrun a bullet.
放开我
Let go of me!
放我下来 你个混♥蛋♥
Put me down!You motherfucker!
放开我
Let me go!
别动了
Stop it!
放开我
Let me go!
解开我 让我走 -你个贱♥人♥
Untie me and let me go!You bitch!
看到这个没 你最好别作死 女人
You see this? You gotta contain yourself, woman.
我要割断你的绳子
I'm gonna cut your ropes--
我想还是捆着她吧
I think we'll just keep the ropes on then, shall we?
我们要去做事
We've got business to attend to.
好吗
Okay?
至少还有一天
It's a day away, at least.
我不喜欢这番景象
电影精选列表