托比亚斯
Tobias!
托比亚斯
Tobias!
没事的
That's okay.
好了
There we go.
你没事的 对吧
You're okay, right?
托比亚斯
Tobias!
蒙大拿州 1870年
托比亚斯
Tobias!
托比亚斯
Tobias.
快来按住
Here, hold it down!
好的
Yes, sir!
你妹妹在哪
Where's your sister?
她在井边打水
She's fetching what she can from the well.
我们可以从雪中提取饮用水
We can distill our drinking water from the snow.
拴住费布尔 去找她
Hitch up Fable and go fetch her.
别浪费时间了
Time is wasting.
好的
Yes, sir.
我们得走了
We have to go.
暴风雪这么大 现在走太早了
It's too early for a storm like this.
我们已经坚持很久了
We've held as long as we can.
我们必须离开这座山 不然会饿死
We have to get off this mountain or we'll starve.
冻死还是饿死 似乎上帝已经抛弃了我们
Freeze or starve? It seems the Lord has forsaken us.
他在考验我们
He is testing us.
那孩子们呢
And the children?
如果上帝考验无助之人 那他就是反复无常的恶魔
The Lord be a capricious fiend if he tries the helpless.
安静 孩子他妈
Hush, Mother!
我们能扛过暴风雪
We can brave the storm.
我们在山谷里会很安全
We'll be safe in the valley.
我们就不该来这
We should never have come here.
阿比盖尔
Abigale!
阿比盖尔
Abigale!
阿比盖尔
Abigale!
你知道不该在晚上冒险走出小路
You know better than to venture beyond the path at night.
我只是想……
I just wanted to--
雪是什么构成的
What is snow made of?
水
Water.
你不能在没有你♥爸♥和托比亚斯的陪同下
You are not to wander out of my sight
离开我的视线
without your Pa or Tobias.
听明白没 -明白了
Is that understood?Yes, ma'am.
把马车装好
Finish stowing the wagon
我们好离开这个鬼地方
so we can leave this horrid place.
相信你父亲
Have faith in your father.
他会带我们下山
He will get us off the mountain.
要有信心
Have faith.
要有信心
Have faith.
我们必须相信我们的痛苦是有原因的
We must have faith that our suffering has a reason
承蒙上帝的恩典 我们将被拯救
and that by the grace of God we will be delivered.
经受这些考验的人是有福的
"Blessed is the one who endureth these trials.
因为经受住了考验
For having stood the test,
他将获得生命的冠冕
he will receive the crown of life,
这是上帝对坚持爱的人
which the Lord hath promised those
所立下的誓言
who persevere in love.
你将趟过河水
And you shall pass through the river,
河水不会冲走你
but the water will not wash over you.
你将跨过火焰 火焰不会灼烧你
And you shall walk through the fire, but you shall not be burned.
不 火焰不会点燃你
No, the flames will not set you ablaze,
因为你行走之时 我永远与你同在
for always as you walk, I am with you."
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥ 当你们面对各种考验时
"Consider it pure joy, brothers and sisters,
就当是纯粹的喜乐吧
when you face diverse trials,
因为这些考验需要忍♥耐和同情
for these trials worketh patience and compassion.
但忍♥耐和同情也当成功
Let patience and compassion have her perfect work,
使你们成全完备
that ye may be perfect and entire,
毫无缺欠
lacking nothing."
我们从暴风雪中逃出来了
We got out from underneath the storm.
为什么停下
Why have we stopped?
马儿也老了
He's no spring colt.
它会精疲力尽的 我们把它逼得太狠了
He'll drop from exhaustion, we push him too hard.
这里是个扎营的好地方
This is a good place to camp.
托比亚斯
Tobias.
你去前面侦察一下
You scout ahead.
看看有没有更好的扎营地
Make sure there's not a better spot to set up camp.
如果你不反对的话
If you don't object.
我不反对
I don't.
阿比盖尔
Abigale.
你留下 采雪取水
Stay here, gather snow for water.
干活认真点 姑娘
You mind your work, girl.
没必要寻求不幸
There's no need to court misfortune.
好吧
Well...
还剩多少子弹
How many we got left?
一颗足矣
Only need one.
好吧
Right.
我能上膛吗
Can I load it?
弄吧
There you go.
对
Yeah.
夯实它 慢慢的
Ah, tamp it. Slowly.
我们不能冒险卡膛打中自己
We can't risk it jamming up on us.
轻点
Easy.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
我能去吗
Can I go?
你就待在这儿 亲爱的
Your place is here, sweetheart.
我们很快回来
We won't be long.
该死的
Goddamn it!
你愣着干什么
What are you standing around for?
去追它 我重新装弹 -好的
Go after him while I reload.Yes, sir.
你可能打中它了
You might've got her!
别出声
Quiet, boy.
他们可能还没走
They could still be here.
嘘
Shh.
我们不会伤害你的
We're not gonna hurt you! We're not gonna hurt you.
嘘 小姐 小姐
Shh. Miss. Miss.
嘘
Shh.
我们不是坏人
Miss, we're on your side.
小姐 这样不安全 你别叫了
Miss, it's not safe. You have to be quiet.
安静
Quiet.
嘘
Shh.
嘘
Shh.
托比亚斯
Tobi-- Tobias.
在
Yeah.
折断箭头
Snap off the arrow, huh?
什么 不 不
What? No, no.
不不不
No! No! No!
嘘
Shh.
我看到一些苔藓 就在我们进来时的几棵树上
I saw some moss. A few of the trees when we came in.
快去 尽量多拿一些来
Go. Collect as much as you can.
快去 -好的 好的
Go, go.Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
再弄两根细树枝 快点
And get two thin branches. Go.
知道了
Got you.
好了 嘘
Okay. All right. Shh.
嘿嘿嘿 别晕 别晕
Hey, hey, hey. None of that, none of that.
保持清醒
Stay awake.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
卡西迪
Cassidy.
我是亚伯拉罕
I'm Abraham.
你知道发生了什么吗
Do you know what happened?
你在别处有家人吗
You have family elsewhere?
欢迎你加入我家
You're welcome to join my family.
我们会带你……
We're gonna take--
我们会带你去安全的地方
We'll take-- We'll take you somewhere safe.
剥去木头上的树皮