I don't like the look of it.
我们得避免暴风雪
We need to keep the storm at our backs.
你意下如何
What you thinkin'?
你带望远镜没 -当然了
You bring the German?Of course.
有个十字路口 旁边有棵裂开的松树
It's a crossroads next to a split pine.
看到没
See it?
嗯 -我们可以把女孩们安置在那
Uh-huh.We can plant the girls there
然后在下面等
and wait it out further down.
我们应该先绕一圈吧
Should we do a walk-around first?
不 那太费时间了 -准备
Nah, it'll take too long.Get ready.
这些马不会喜欢穿过冰面
The horses aren't going to like crossing this ice.
你想去哪里
Where do you think you're going, huh?
天啊
Ah! Oh, God.
老天啊 -你觉得你能跑去哪里
Oh, for fuck's sake.Where do you think you're running?
没人能让这贱♥人♥就范吗
Can no one bring this puckish bitch to heel?
该死的 我受够了你们这些女孩的胡闹
Damn it! I've had enough of your girlish fuckery for one day!
现在乖乖呆着 不然我不知道要做什么
Now stand down, or I don't know what I'm liable to do!
噢
Oh.
快抓住绳子
Hey, grab up the rope!
不
No!
抓住绳子
Grab the rope!
抓住绳子 快抓住
Get the rope! Grab it!
她去哪儿了
Where is she?
这是条河
This is a river.
水流会把她带到下游去
Current's taking her anywhere downstream.
我觉得下游是那边
I think downstream is that way.
我不管你带回来的是不是尸体
I don't care if you bring her back as a corpse.
等暴风雪过去了 那个小贱♥人♥
That little bitch better be strapped to the ass of your horse
最好被绑在你的马屁♥股♥上
by the time the storm blows over,
不然你在最后一个营地里
or the last camp I left you at
我会让你说不出话
will seem like a matinee at the panto!
嗯
Huh?
我爸爸在军队里得到这个
My daddy got this in the army.
他去世时给了我
I got it when he died.
菲力克斯 不 我……
Felix, no. I--
你办完事后可以还给我
You can give it back when you're done.
你不会有事的
You'll be all right.
快点 罗密欧 上马
Come on, Romeo. Get on your horse.
你读过莎士比亚吗
You read Shakespeare?
莎士比亚是谁
What the fuck is Shakespeare?
我们走吧
Let's go.
好
Oh, yeah.
进去吧
There we go.
我勒个擦
Juniper Christmas!
别动 别动 你的袖子会冻在冰上
Don't move! Don't move! Your sleeve will freeze to the ice.
那边生了火 可以让你暖和起来
Got a fire right yonder. We can get you warmed up.
我们得马上离开
We need to go now.
等你暖和了就走 -不 拜托快走
Soon as we get you warm enough.Now, please!
你在逃离谁
Who you running from?
恶魔
Devils.
快起来
Come on now.
出什么事了
What happened?
我想是踩破薄冰掉下去了
Fell through some thin ice, I reckon.
去把奥瑞恩拴进马厩 我给她放洗澡水
Just stable Orion. I'll draw a bath for this one.
马上让你暖和起来
Get you warmed up in no time.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
阿比盖尔
Abigale.
我叫诺拉
Nora.
我丈夫叫艾里克
My husband is Erik.
你有家人吗
Do you have any family we could...
他们都死了
They're all dead.
噢
Oh.
你可以住我们这里 多久都行
You could stay with us as long as you need.
毫无疑问 她吓坏了
She was terrified. That's for sure.
她从哪里来的
Well, where she come from?
不会太远
Can't have been far.
但我没看见有人烟 所以很难说
But I didn't see no smoke, so it's hard to say.
她说他们是怎么死的了吗
She say how they died?
没有
No.
我们怎么处理她
What do we do with her?
收留她
Take her in.
上帝派你拯救她
The Lord sent you to be her savior.
万一是魔鬼派她来毁灭我们的呢
What if the devil sent her to be our demise?
别老糊涂了
Don't be an old fool.
你没看到她的眼神 诺拉
You didn't see the look in her eyes, Nora.
她头发上的血又是怎么回事
What about that blood you washed from her hair?
水流已经冲掉了大部分
The current washed most of it away.
你看到伤口了吗
You find a wound?
只有一些肿块和瘀伤
Just a few lumps and bruises.
她可以和我们生活一段时间 但我觉得最好还是
She can stay with us for a time, but I'd feel better about the situation
找到认识她家人的人
if we found someone who knows her family.
说的对 -嗯
You're right.Yeah, well,
希望是我多想了
I don't wanna be.
你想多泡一会儿吗
Would you like to stay in longer?
我可以再烧点热水
I could boil some more water.
我不想麻烦你们
I don't want to be a burden.
要是麻烦 我也不会主动提出了
I wouldn't have offered if it was any inconvenience.
你怀孕了吗
You're with child?
是的
Maybe a little.
我不…… -我和艾里克
I don't--Well, Erik and I
很高兴你安全地和我们在一起
are happy to have you here safe with us.
嗯
Mmm.
她离开太久了 不会回来了
She been gone too long. She ain't coming back.
你又不知道
You don't know that.
你送枪撩妹这招挺漂亮的
That was pretty of you to sacrifice your gun.
至少现在它可以派上用场
Least now, it might get some use.
它开过很多次火了
Oh, it's been fired plenty.
谁开的 你♥爸♥吗
By who? Your daddy?
去死吧 你有爸爸吗
To hell with you. You even have a daddy?
没有
No.
你还不如把它扔进河里
You might as well have thrown it in the river.
你再也看不到了
You ain't ever gonna see it again.
嗯
Mmm.
洛根在她上次逃跑时就该割断她的喉咙
Logan should've slit her throat last time she tried to run.
还是你已经忘了这件事
Or did you forget that part already?
就算是你的烂枪也该有一个会用它的主
Even a shitty gun like yours deserves to ride with someone who'd use it.
嗯
Mmm.
真是好吃
Them sure is good.
借过
Pardon.
好孩子
Good boy.
还记得我吧
You remember me, right?
马♥勒♥戈壁
Son of a bumble bee.
诺拉
Nora!
我就说嘛 诺拉
I done told you, Nora!
带那个姑娘回家 -她走了吗
...brought that girl home.Is she gone?
我不是说过那姑娘不对劲吗
Didn't I say there was something off about that girl?
但以她的状态 不可能走远的 -她骑走了奥瑞恩
But she can't have gone far, not in her condition.She's taken Orion.
你不能去追她
You are not going after her.
我们需要那匹马 -不 我需要你
We need that horse, Nora.No, I need you.
这个孩子 是我们的奇迹
This. All of this, this is our miracle.
我们如此拼命 一定要一起度过难关
We've worked too hard not to see it through together.
我不会称之为“拼命”
Well, I wouldn't exactly call it "work," now.
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
过来
Come here.
如果我几个小时找不到她们 我就回来
If I don't find them in a few hours, I'll turn back.
向我保证 -我保证
Promise me.I promise.
你做你该做的 但你不准抛下我们
You do what needs to be done, but don't you dare leave us alone.
没问题
Sure enough.
我期待着你回来
I was hoping you'd return.
嘿 我不会伤害你的
Hey, I'm not gonna hurt you.
你看我
电影精选列表