你没有试图联♥系♥任何人吗?
No attempt by you to contact anyone?
我不能在没有合理解释的情况下把你儿子交给你监护。
I cannot release your son into your custody without a reasonable explanation.
我很害怕。
I was scared.
我很害怕,不知道该怎么办。
I was so scared, I didn't know what to do.
我们只有彼此。
We only have each other.
比利的父亲死于…在2015年的一场可怕的划船事故中。
Billy's father died in a... in a horrible boating accident back in 2015.
比利只是个孩子。
Billy was just a boy.
当我收到短♥信♥时,我…我做了一些调查,得知这些指控的严重性后,我崩溃了,再也没有重新站起来的决心。
When I received the messages, I, uh... I did some research, and upon learning the severity of the charges, I just broke down and I couldn't find the will to get back up.
我就知道我们请不起律师。
I knew we couldn't afford an attorney.
我目前打三份工,只能勉强度日。
I'm currently working three jobs just so we can get by.
我不知道我是怎么做到的,但是…不知怎么的,我设法让自己振作起来,我联♥系♥了亨特先生,他告诉我比利遇到了大♥麻♥烦,
I don't know how I did it, but... somehow I managed to pick myself back up, and I reached out to Mr. Hunter here, and he told me that Billy was in a lot of trouble,
但与此同时,他不会容忍♥这种不公。
but at the same time, he wasn't gonna stand for this injustice.
他相信法律…而且,出于他的好心……他同意免费接手比利的案子。
He believes in the law... and, out of the goodness of his heart... he agreed to take Billy's case on free of charge.
上帝保佑你。
God bless you.
他是个好孩子,法官阁下
He's a good boy, Your Honor.
他应该得到更好的待遇。
He deserves better.
如果要怪谁,那就是我。
If there's anyone to blame here, it's me.
我只是太忙了,你知道…我一直忙于三份工作,还有癌症……是的,法官阁下,她显然很沮丧而且…我觉得我们应该搬到…
I've just been so busy, you know... I've been so busy with the three jobs - and the-- and the cancer... Yeah, uh, Your Honor, she's obviously upset and, uh... I think that we should, uh, move to...
移♥动♥,真的。
to move, really.
但你懂的,你懂的。
Um, but you get-- you get the point.
-我知道这不是你的错。-我知道,真的
- And I know it is not your fault. - I recognize that, I do.
你母亲和她的信仰,不是使徒的,而是她自己的。
Your mother and her beliefs, they were not that of the Apostle, but of her own.
她灌输给你的,我需要你明白这一点。
She instilled them into you, and I need you to see that.
然后是钢环和铁十字。
And then the steel rings with the iron cross.
你知道铁十字架吗?当你……就像在拳击场上。这是肌肉的运动?
You know the iron cross? When you do... like this in the rings. It's the muscle moves, okay?
吊环之后,是双杠。
After rings, you got parallel bars.
那到底是谁?
Who the hell is that?
我能帮你吗?
Can I help you?
沃特·博格斯的披萨送过来了。
Yeah, we got a pizza delivery for Walter Boggs.
我们又没叫披萨。
We didn't order no fucking pizza.
总有人会把它吃掉的。
Well, somebody's gonna eat it.
我要出来了!
I'm coming out!
他妈的!
Fuck!
沃尔特!
Walter!
你混♥蛋♥!
You cocksucker!
我进来了,你个混♥蛋♥!
I'm coming in, you motherfucker!
我进来了!
I'm coming in!
沃尔特!
Walter!
出来,出来,你这个混♥蛋♥!
Come out, come out, you cocksucker!
大灰狼来收钱了。
Big bad wolf is here to collect.
快来拿!
Come and get it!
我有一整晚的时间,操!
I got all night, fuck-o!
妈的,我住这儿。
Shit, I live here.
出来吧,出来吧,沃尔特。大家一起说
Come on, come out, Walt. Let's talk.
不,你是我的客人。我坚持。
No, you're my guest. I insist.
嘿,哥们。
Hey, buddy.
嗨,爸爸。
Hey, Dad.
-很高兴见到你。——谢谢。
- It's good to see you. - Thanks.
我们该离开这里吗?
Should we get out of here?
是啊,这可能是个好主意,对吧?
Yeah, that's probably a good idea, huh?
你们要带我去我妈家吗?
You guys are gonna take me to my mom's?
这是你想要的吗?
Is that what you want?
嗯。
Uh-uh.
哥斯达黎加吗?
Costa Rica?
沃尔特!
Walter!
我告诉过你我有一整晚的时间沃尔特。
I told you I got all night... Walter.
是吗?你确定吗?
Yeah? You sure about that now?
他妈的。
Fuck.
他妈的。
Fuck.
是的,操。去你♥妈♥的♥。
Yeah, fuck. Fuck you.
他妈的!
Fuck!
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
——成龙!——爸爸!
- Jackie! - Dad!
爸爸!
Dad!
嘿,住手!
Hey, stop it!
你要拿那个做什么,比利?
What are you gonna do with that, Billy?
让他走吧。
Let him go.
你现在也很坚强了,比利?
You're a tough guy now too, Billy?
很多球,孩子。
A lot of balls, kid.
你想玩枪?
You want to play guns?
你♥他♥妈♥的想玩枪吗?
You want to play fucking guns?
不,退后。回来。回来。回来。
No, get back. Get back. Get back. Get back.
来吧。来吧。
Come on. Come on.
好样的,杰基。
Heart of a lion, Jackie.
狮子的心。
Heart of a lion.
确保我再也见不到你,好吗?
Make sure I never see you again, okay?
你不会。
You won't.
嘿,杰基。
Hey, Jackie.
你打人还是像个娘们。
You still hit like a girl.
-事情是这样的-告诉我。
- Here's what's gonna happen. - Tell me.
你要承认在餐厅里杀了那个人然后这事就结束了。
You're gonna confess to killing that guy in the diner and then this shit is over.
-我说真的。结束了。——好的。
- I mean it. Over. - Okay.
比利呢?
What about Billy?
什么……哇!
What... Whoa!
别动,好吗?
Don't fucking move, all right?
比利是个大男孩。我会给他写信的。
Billy is a big boy. I'll write to him.
你现在是持枪的硬汉了吗?
What are you, a tough guy with a gun now?
-我该怕你吗?-这不是我的错。
- I'm supposed to be scared of you? - This is not my fault.
我们陷入这种境地不是因为我。
We are not in this situation because of me.
不,不。我说的不是那个。
No, no. I'm not talking about that.
我说的是你。
I'm talking about you specifically.
一日贱,终身贱。
Once a bitch, always a bitch.
-如果我是个婊♥子♥…——嗯。
- If I'm a bitch... - Uh-huh.
...因为每次我帮你的时候,我的屁♥股♥都会被♥操♥!
...it's because every single time I help you out, I get fucked in the ass!
你刚来中♥央♥监狱的第一天就吓得尿裤子了。
You looked like you were gonna piss yourself your first day at Central.
如果不是我,你在那里连三秒钟都坚持不了,好吗?
If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have lasted three seconds in that place, okay?
杰基,我他妈没开玩笑,好吗?
Jackie, I'm not fucking playing, all right?
你给我照做,不然我就开枪了。
You're gonna do it, or I'm gonna fucking shoot you.
我看你敢不敢把枪放下。
I fucking dare you to put that gun down.
我他妈敢打赌。请。
I fucking dare you. Please.
-没有他妈的枪!——好的。
- Without the fucking gun! - Okay.
我能先把该死的衣服穿上吗?
Can I put my fucking clothes on first?
穿上你的衣服!我不想让你的蛋蛋在我脸上!
Put your clothes on! I don't want your balls in my face!
-哦,妈的!——操!他妈的……
- Oh, fuck! - Fuck! Fucking...
哦!
Oh!
电影精选列表