我他妈每天都在给你找律师,比利。
I've been spending every fucking day looking for a fucking lawyer for you, Billy.
我都没钱养活自己,好吗?
I can't even afford to feed myself, all right?
嘿,快点,伙计。你一开始没听见吗?
Yo, hurry up, man. You didn't hear me the first time?
-我要打个电♥话♥。-是的。连接。
- I need to make a phone call. - Yeah. Connection.
你明天会来看我吗?
Are you gonna come see me tomorrow?
我会尽我所能,好吗?
I'm gonna do the best I fucking can, all right?
对不起,伙计。我刚打完电♥话♥。
I'm sorry, man. I just got off the phone.
-我两年前就告诉过你了。-是的。
- I told you that two times ago. - Yeah.
嘿,妈妈。你好吗?
Hey, Mama. How you doing?
我想这是我最后一只螃蟹了。
I think that's my last crab.
那根烟怎么样,杰基小子?
So how about that cigarette, Jackie boy?
你知道吗,妈妈?算了吧。
You know what, Mom? Forget it.
我就知道我不该回来。
I knew I shouldn't have come back here.
但愿我不需要任何人的帮助,更别说我自己的母亲了。
God forbid I need anything from anyone, let alone my own mother.
哦,这一切的戏剧性!
Oh, the drama of it all!
你应该去当演员的。
You should've been a thespian.
如果你没死,我现在就会说些可怕的话。
If you weren't dying, I'd say something horrible right now.
是啊,如果我没死,也许我会在乎。
Yeah, well, if I wasn't dying, maybe I'd give a shit.
-好吧,你想知道真♥相♥?——成龙。
- Okay, you want the truth? - Jackie.
-那是我的最爱。——太棒了。
- That's my favorite. - Great.
我15岁的儿子上周因为一件他没做过的事被捕了。
My 15-year-old son was arrested last week for something he did not do.
这是一项严重的指控,他需要律师。
It's a serious charge, and he needs a lawyer.
你女儿和我认识时间不长,好吗?
Your daughter and I have not known each other for very long, okay?
但毫无疑问,她是我一生中遇到的最有趣的人。
But she is, without question, the most interesting human being I have ever met in my life.
我爱她,我想娶她,好吗?
I love her and I want to marry her, okay?
但说实话,我们现在需要那笔钱请律师好让我的孩子出狱,好吗?
But the truth right now, we need that money for a lawyer so we can get my kid out of jail, all right?
-谢谢你的诚实。- -谢谢。
- Well, I thank you for your honesty. - - Thank you.
-你为什么不把他保释出来?-没有保释。
- But why don't you just bail him out? - There is no bail.
在少管所,是不能保释的。这是不一样的。
Uh, in the juvenile system, there's no bail. It's different.
我得马上把他弄出来。
I need to get him out, like, now.
请律师要花多少钱?
So how much does this lawyer cost?
嗯…我猜大概是25000美元吧?
Uh... I'm guessing like $25,000?
你猜?
You're guessing?
我一找到律师就知道了。
I will know the second I secure the lawyer.
好吧,你这样做,等你回来,-我会给你开张支票。-哦,谢谢。
Well, you do that, and when you come back, - I will write you a check. - Oh, thank you.
当然,除非我改变主意。
Unless, of course, I change my mind.
是的,女士。是的,女士。
Yes, ma'am. Yes, ma'am.
等待。
Wait.
哦!
Oh!
-我爱你,儿子-我也爱你。
- I love you, son. - I love you too.
我非常爱你们俩。
I love the both of you very much.
哦,上帝。他是一个守门员。
Oh, God. He's a keeper.
这对你来说意义重大。
That means a lot coming from you.
啧啧。好吧。
Tsk. All right.
对不起,我现在不能给你钱。
I'm sorry I can't give you any money right now.
不过,我会为你即将成为继子的人出资,因为,出于某种原因,这样做似乎是对的但除此之外,我的直觉告诉我不是这样的。
I will, however, put up the money for your soon-to-be stepson, because, for some reason, it seems like the right thing to do but beyond that, my instincts are telling me otherwise.
我知道我们彼此不了解,洛拉。
I know we don't understand each other, Lola.
我们从来没有。
We never did.
但如果你能接受我所做的一切…连我自己都无法解释的事情这将是我最后的愿望。
But if you could accept the things that I do... that even I can't explain... that would be my final wish.
你能做到吗?
Can you do that?
我可以试试。
I can try.
她才认识你两分钟!
She's known you for two minutes!
螃蟹腿,一段多愁善感的独白,然后她就准备给你开张支票了?
Crab legs, a sappy abridged monologue, and she's ready to write you a check?
你知道这些年来我问她要过多少次钱吗?
Do you know how many times I've asked her for money over the years?
-我可以想象。-我的一生。
- I can imagine. - My whole life.
我这辈子,她都不把我当回事。
My whole fucking life, she's treated me like shit.
“我很有才华,妈妈。我真的很擅长我的工作。
"I'm talented, Mom. I'm really good at what I do.
我所需要的只是一张去纽约的机票,还有一点现金。”
All I need is a plane ticket to New York City, and a little bit of cash."
不。滚开,亲爱的。
Nope. Fuck off, darling.
-我真的很抱歉-你为什么道歉?你得到了你想要的。
- Look, I'm really sorry. - What are you sorry for? You got what you wanted.
布拉沃。你应该去当演员。
Bravo. You should've been the actor.
听着,你值得更好的,就这样?但我的孩子也是。
Look, you deserve better, period, okay? But so does my kid.
我知道你现在很难过,但我求你了,求求你,求求你在这件事上支持我。
I know you're upset right now, but I'm begging you, please, please stick with me on this.
我还想让你知道我刚才说的话是认真的。
I also want you to know I meant what I said back there.
哪一部分?
Which part?
我真的得去打个电♥话♥。
I really gotta get to a phone.
抱歉,但我得,我得去打个电♥话♥。
I'm sorry, but I gotta-- I gotta get to a phone.
这些人到底是干什么的?
What the fuck do these people do?
她给有钱人口♥交♥。
She blows rich guys.
这是女孩母亲的房♥子。
It's the girl's mother's house.
我他妈的一整天都在外面。什么都没有。
I'm out here all fucking day. Nothing.
你真觉得沃尔特会去报♥警♥吗?
You really think Walter is gonna go to the police?
我他妈不能太确定,对吧?
I can't be too fucking sure, can I?
但我他妈百分百确定的是我他妈不想知道。
But what I can be 100% fucking sure is that I don't want to fucking find out.
我叔叔带着犯罪指控回家了,我现在只需要面对谋杀指控,好吗?
My uncle back fucking home with the RICO charges, all I need now is to face a fucking murder rap, okay?
所以帮我个忙,去找该死的杰基让他明白,让他明白,我需要他去自首,如果他这么做了,等他出狱后,
So do me a fucking favor, and find fucking Jackie and make him understand, make him fucking understand, I need him to turn himself in, and if he does that, when he gets out of fucking jail,
如果他他妈的出狱了,我们会照顾他的,好吗?帮我吧。
if he gets out of fucking jail, we're gonna take care of him, okay? Do that for me.
-那孩子怎么办?-去他的孩子,好吗?
- What about the kid? - Fuck the kid, okay?
-那船已经起航了。-搞什么鬼?
- That ship sailed. - What the fuck?
-走,走,走!——什么?
- Go, go, go! - What?
-快!直走!-你在干什么?
- Gun it! Go straight! - What are you doing?
枪了!走吧!走吧!走吧!走吧!
Gun it! Go! Go! Go! Go!
这他妈是个破案。
This is a fucking bust.
我要回到我的生活中去。
I need to get back to my fucking life.
我想我知道他下一步可能去哪了。
I think I got an idea where he might be headed next.
这才对,多姆。现在,照着你说的做,让他明白。
Now you're talking, Dom. Now, go follow that idea and fucking make him understand.
——是吗?-是的。
- Yeah? - Yeah.
明天,我要去见沃尔特。
Tomorrow, I'm gonna go up, I'm gonna see Walter.
我要自己处理这破事。
I'm gonna take care of this bullshit by myself.
小心。那该死的乡巴佬准备开战了。
Careful. That fucking hillbilly's ready for war over there.
显然,我是和平前来的。
I'm gonna come in peace, obviously.
-一定会很棒的。——正确的。
- It's gonna be fucking amazing. - Right.
你相信这些鬼话?我要去讨钱吗?
You believe this shit? I gotta go beg for fucking money?
我要去讨我的钱吗?家里的人听到这个,都会说"等等,保利他妈怎么了"
I gotta go beg for my fucking money? Anybody at home hears about this, they're like, "Wait, what the fuck happened to Pauly?"
“我不知道。他搬到俄克拉荷马州去了,变成了一个婊♥子♥。”
"I don't know. He moved out to Oklahoma and became a cunt."
他妈的。
Fuck.
上帝啊,泰勒。你在这里拨号♥吗?
Jesus Christ, Taylor. What are you, on dial-up here?
如果你不喜欢我的东西,那就去别的地方。
If you don't like my shit, then go somewhere else.
事实上,你应该去别的地方,带上这个婊♥子♥。
In fact, you should just go elsewhere and you should take this whore with you.
-你说什么?-求你了,泰勒?
- Excuse me? - Please, Taylor?
这是家事。我不知道你在这里做什么。
This is a family matter. I don't know what you're doing here.
再叫我婊♥子♥,看看会发生什么。
Call me a whore again and see what happens.
-你是谁?-朋友。
- And who are you? - A friend.
这是奇怪的。杰基没有朋友。
That's weird. Jackie doesn't have any friends.
-泰勒,求你了?-你想知道为什么吗?
- Can you please, Taylor? - You want to know why?
-我没有。-因为他是个大混♥蛋♥。
- I don't. - It's because he's a really big asshole.
-一个大屁♥眼♥。——可爱。可爱。
- A big, gaping asshole. - Lovely. Lovely.
你想听听我的建议吗?-我当然不知道。
- Would you like some advice? - I definitely don't.
我认为你应该做的是,你应该跑,跑得越快越好。
Well, what I think you should do is, you should run and run as fast as you can.
如果你已经怀孕了,那就左转,直接去诊所。-好了,够了。
And if you're pregnant already, then make a left - and go straight to the clinic. - All right, that's enough.
我知道你在这里的生活一团糟,我也不想,但你再这样下去,我就把你的牙打烂。
I can see that your life's shit here, and I'd rather not, but keep it up, and I'll knock your fucking teeth in.
-这是威胁吗?-不然还能是什么?
- Is that a threat? - What the fuck else would it be?
沃尔什先生,我叫杰姬·鲍尔斯?
Hey, uh, Mr. Walsh, my-my name is Jackie Powers, okay?
我儿子是比利·鲍尔斯。
My son is Billy Powers.
他目前在哈斯克尔监狱等待拘留听证会,听证会将在两天后举♥行♥。
He's currently at Haskell awaiting a detention hearing, which is in two days.
请尽快给我回电♥话♥。
Please call me back at your earliest convenience.
我的电♥话♥是918-793-1248。
My number is 918-793-1248.
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
你为什么要给我电♥话♥?
Why did you give my number?
-我的天啊。-这是给你儿子的,泰勒
- Oh, my God. - It's for your son, Taylor.
好吧。
Okay.
嗯哼。
Ahem.
-打扰一下。原谅我。-说吧。
- Excuse me. Excuse me. - Go ahead.
哦,他妈的。
Oh, fuck.
他妈的,他妈的。走后门,现在。
Fuck, fuck. Back door, now.
我们走吧。出去,出去,出去。后门。走吧,走吧。我们走吧。我们得走了。
Let's go. Out, out, out. Back door. Let's go, let's go. Let's go. We gotta go.
-你在说什么?-现在,现在,现在。
- What are you talking about? - Now, now, now.
-听我说。听我说。——什么?
- Listen to me. Listen to me. - What?
-那是多姆,好吗?请……——哦。怎么啦?
- That is Dom, okay? Please... - Oh. What?
如果你说见过我,比利就死定了。
If you mention that you've seen me, Billy is fucked.
电影精选列表