我打赌你一定认为我们是一样的。
I bet you think you and me are the same.
你最好相信,我会打爆你的黑屁♥股♥就像我打爆你身边的白饼干一样快。
Best believe I'll bust your black ass just as quick as I'd bust that white bread cracker standing next to you.
你♥他♥妈♥到底是谁?
And who the fuck are you supposed to be?
你♥他♥妈♥的叫什么名字?
What's your fucking name?
比利的权力。
Billy Powers.
比利的力量……欢迎来到丛林,混♥蛋♥。
Billy Powers... Welcome to the jungle, motherfucker.
你♥他♥妈♥现在在跟我说什么?
What the fuck are you telling me right now?
-我不太确定,保利。-为什么?
- I'm not really sure, Pauly. - Why is that?
我想是因为我信息不足吧。
I guess because I'm short on information.
-你矮?-靠情报,是的。
- You're short? - On information, yeah.
我不希望你这样,多姆。
Well, I need you not to be, Dom.
我他妈都不能再说了。
I can't even fucking repeat that.
我会查清楚发生了什么事。
I'll find out what happened.
嗯,那很好。太他妈好了。
Well, that's good. That's really fucking good.
-是的。——这?
- Yeah. - This?
-不妙,多姆。-我知道。
- Not good, Dom. - I know that.
你♥他♥妈♥知道就好了。这很好。
Well, it's good you fucking know. That's good.
我希望你也知道这是你的责任。
I hope you also know that this is on you.
这都是你的错。
This is your fucking fault.
走了。去他妈的把它搞定。
Go. Go fucking take care of it.
你♥他♥妈♥的让我心烦意乱。
You give me fucking agita.
抱歉,那个厨师是你朋友吗?
Sorry, was that cook a friend of yours?
发生了什么事?
What happened?
如果你不介意,我们就不寒暄了。
If it's okay with you, maybe we can skip the pleasantries.
我被绑♥架♥了,我要走回车上。
I've been kidnapped, I'm walking back to the car.
我们就这样吧。
Let's just leave it at that.
你不需要举手。太好了。
You don't have to put your hands up. That's great.
-这显然是一个尴尬的局面。——是的。
- This is obviously an awkward situation. - Yes.
我想如果我对你略知一二,-就不必了好吧。-不会尴尬的。好吧。
Well, I figured maybe if I knew a thing or two about you, - it wouldn't have to be-- Right. - It won't be awkward. Okay.
我是萝拉。我已经说过了。
I'm Lola. I've said that already.
几年前我搬到哥斯达黎加开了一所表演学校,因为生活在这里让我想起了两件事……失败和创伤。还有别的事吗?
I moved to Costa Rica a few years ago to open an acting school because living here reminded me of two things... failure and trauma. Anything else?
你在哥斯达黎加开了一所表演学校?
You, uh-- You opened an acting school in Costa Rica?
-没有成功。-太令人震惊了。
- It didn't work out. - That's shocking.
我为这一切感到抱歉。
I'm sorry about all this.
好吧。
Okay.
你的车不是就在这里吗?
Wasn't your car right here?
妈的,我放弃。
Fuck, I give up.
去他妈的,伙计!只是他妈的…他妈的!
Just fuck it all, man! Just fucking... fuck!
你♥他♥妈♥在哭吗?
Are you fucking crying?
-我真的不是罪犯。-是的。
- I'm really not a criminal. - Yeah.
-我明白了。-我在为我儿子做正确的事。
- I'm getting that. - I'm trying to do right by my son.
这就是我要做的。
That's all I'm trying to do.
这个可怜的孩子根本没有机会。
This poor fucking kid never had a chance.
你觉得我是个混♥蛋♥?你应该见见他妈妈。
You think I'm an asshole? You should meet his mother.
如果你现在想跑,或者走,或者其他什么,我不会拿它来对付你,所以你可以去吧。
If you want to run now, or walk, or whatever, I'm not gonna hold it against you, so you can go ahead.
你就这么坐着吗?
Well, are you just gonna sit there?
不,我现在不是因为谋杀被通缉,就是…是啊,我会被那些雇我去杀我没杀的人的人杀了。
No, I'm either currently wanted for murder, or I'm... Yeah, I'm gonna be murdered by the guys who hired me to murder the guy I did not murder.
所以,是的,坐在这里似乎是明智之举。
So, yeah, sitting here seems-- seems like the move.
你有更好的主意吗?我接受任何建议。
You got any better ideas? I'll take any suggestions.
也许我能帮你。
Maybe I can help you.
-你在耍我吗?-不,我不会那么做。
- Are you fucking with me? - No, I wouldn't do that.
你是个拿着枪的大块头。
You're a big scary man with a gun.
还有,你肯定没子弹了。
Also, pretty sure you're out of bullets.
你为什么要帮我?
Why would you help me?
也许我们可以互相帮助。
Maybe we can help each other.
我他妈应该去检查一下我的脑袋,因为我又相信了这个白♥痴♥。
I should have my fucking head examined for trusting this idiot again.
-是我的错。-不不不不
- It's my fault. - No, no, no, no.
这是我的错。都是你十年前的错,你告诉我他会输掉比赛。
It's my fault. It was your fault 10 years ago, when you told me he'd throw the fucking fight.
是我的错,我听了第二次,好吗?
It's my fault for listening the second time, okay?
愚弄我一次,是你的耻辱。骗我两次…只是我们是一起长大的。
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice... It's just that we grew up together.
他以前是个聪明的混♥蛋♥。
He used to be a smart fuck.
-我不知道发生了什么。-我刚说了是我的错
- I don't know what happened. - I just said it was my fault.
你想让我热起来吗?
You want to get me hot?
是啊,但你说听我的话是你的错,仔细想想也算是我的错了。
Yeah, but you said it was your fault for listening to me, which kind of makes it my fault if you think about it.
我他妈的不想去想。
I don't want to fucking think about it.
我就是这个意思,多姆,好吗?
That's what I'm saying, Dom, okay?
现在你想让我爽吗?
Now you want to get me fucking hot?
你是想让我欲♥火♥焚身,还是想放手?
You want to get me fucking hot, or you want to let it go?
——好。-谢谢,很好。谢谢你!
- Fine. - Thank you, that is fine. Thank you.
明天,第一件事,我要你去找那个该死的堕落牛仔看看你能不能把这事摆平,好吗?
Now tomorrow, first thing, I want you to go and see that fucking degenerate cowboy and see if you can straighten this fucking out, all right?
谁知道呢?也许这是最好的结果。
Who knows? Maybe it's all for the best.
-你做得对。——什么?
- You did the right thing. - What?
我是说,你做得对,把他砍了。
You did the right thing, I'm saying, having the guy clipped.
他六个星期欠你十万。你做得对。
He owed you 100 grand for six weeks. You did the right thing.
你现在是自作聪明吗?
Are you being a fucking wise ass right now?
-你在耍我吗,多姆?-什么意思?
- Are you fucking with me, Dom? - What do you mean?
我是什么意思?你什么意思,我他妈什么意思?
What do I mean? What do you mean, what the fuck do I mean?
这他妈不管用。但是没有成功。"我把他剪掉了"是什么意思?
It didn't fucking work. It didn't work. What do you mean, "I had him clipped"?
-我只是说说而已。-别说了。
- I'm just saying. - Don't say.
我他妈不想听你说,好吗?做的!
I don't want you to fucking say, all right? Do!
我他妈不想你说。
I don't want you to fucking say.
回想起来,我想要我的一百堆,如果你没意见的话。-我知道了。
In retrospect, I would like to have my hundred stacks, - if that's okay with you. - I got it.
好。现在,明天第一件事,你出去把这个牛仔的破事解决了。
Good. Now, tomorrow first thing, you go out there and you take care of this fucking thing with this cowboy.
希望能成功,然后我要你找到那个该死的杰基直接把他带来见我。
Hopefully, with some success, and then I want you to find that fucking cunt Jackie and I want you to bring him to me directly.
明白了吗?
Are we fucking clear?
-是的,是的。我们清楚。-是的,是的。
- Yeah, yeah. We're clear. - Yeah, yeah.
你♥他♥妈♥到底怎么回事?
What the fuck is going on with you?
-怎么了?-怎么了?
- What's happening? - What's happening?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么?
What the fuck are you doing?
-你在干什么?-你为什么躲起来?
- What are you doing? - Why are you hiding?
没人知道我在那家餐厅工作。
No one knows that I work at that fucking diner.
-我他妈很谨慎-哦,小心点!
- I'm being fucking discreet. - Oh, discreet!
至于其他嫌疑人,一个已经死了据我们所知,可能是另一个杀了他?
And pertaining to the others of concern, one's dead and for all we know, the other might have killed him, okay?
——嘘!-放轻松。哦,别嘘我!
- Shh! - Just relax. Oh, don't shush me!
这是我的地盘,好吗?
This is my fucking neighborhood, okay?
我的天啊。我的天啊。我的天啊。
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
顺便说一句,说到你的邻居,你在那个破地方工作干什么?
By the way, speaking of your fucking neighborhood, what were you doing working at that shithole?
-你显然很有钱。-不不不。
- You're clearly rich. - No, no, no.
这是我妈妈的房♥子。她丰富的。
This is my mom's house. She's rich.
说实话,她的前夫都很有钱。
Truth be told, her ex-husbands are rich.
-她只是幸运而已。——嗯。
- She's just lucky. - Uh-huh.
不好意思,你说的是前夫吗?
I'm sorry, did you say ex-husbands with an "S"?
全部四个。有钱,死了。
All four of them. Rich and dead.
他们叫我妈妈"黑寡妇"
They call my mom "The Black Widow."
哦,太棒了。
Oh, great.
好吧……我们只有这些了,除非你想穿我的衣服。
Okay... This is all we got, unless you want to wear something of mine.
我的继父。
My stepdad's.
最后一个。
The last one.
好吧,事情是这样的。
Okay, here's the deal.
我们明天开着我妈的捷豹去医院。
We take my mom's Jag to the hospital tomorrow.
你和我是一对,我们打算结婚然后回哥斯达黎加。她买♥♥下了,我就给你一部分钱请你儿子的律师,
You and I are a couple, and we plan on getting married and going back to Costa Rica. She buys it, and I'll give you some of the money for your son's lawyer,
然后我就能回哥斯达黎加还房♥贷了
and I get to go back to Costa Rica and pay my mortgage.
你什么都不说还是你就一直这样点头?
You gonna say anything or are you just gonna keep nodding your head like that?
好吧,我们为什么要结婚?
Okay, why are we getting married?
因为…这是我母亲遗嘱的唯一条件。
Because... it's the sole condition of my mother's will.
-我不会杀你妈妈的-我很感激。
- I'm not killing your mother. - I appreciate that.
-搞什么鬼?-我不想你杀了我妈妈。
- Well, what the fuck? - I don't want you to kill my mom.
好吧。
Okay.
如果我们能让她相信我们要结婚了,我们的想法是,她会把我在她死后,但在她死前得到的一部分钱预付给我。
If we can lead her to believe that we are getting married, the idea would be that she would advance me some of the money that I'd be getting after she died, but before she dies.
-对不起,这太荒谬了。-不,杰基。
- I'm sorry, but that's ridiculous. - No, Jackie.
可笑的是你今早可能杀了人,然后绑♥架♥了我,或者你想绑♥架♥我,而我却给你一个藏身之所,一些衣服,还有赚钱的方法。
What's ridiculous is that you probably killed someone this morning, and then you kidnapped me, or you tried to, and here I am offering you a place to hide, some clothing, and a way to make money.
你有更好的主意吗,爱因斯坦?
You got any better ideas, Einstein?
好,看。我儿子的拘留听证会在三天后。
Okay, look. My son's detention hearing is in three days.
这一天基本上将决定他的余生如何度过。
That's a day that will basically determine how the rest of his life plays out.
我还没请到律师呢。
I don't even have the lawyer yet.
嗯?
Hmm?
我妈妈得癌症快死了。
My mom's dying of cancer.
我不想在这里跟你较劲,但有时候生活是艰难的。
I don't want to get in a pissing contest here, but sometimes life is tough.
我们现在在一起了。
We're in this together now.
那很好。
Well, that's nice.
电影精选列表